Do you take the US or Trump serious?

I can't..

>germany can't take successful countries seriously
no surprise here, moving on.

I can't take Germany serious, they have no military, Jesus Christ it'd be easy to invade your small country so quickly and nobody would give a shit because you are friends with nobody, shill.

I'm american I can't anybody serious. I can't tell who is serious or who is a shill anymore. People who pretend to be for Trump or alt-right constantly change their beliefs.

>tfw my grandpa killed your wouldbe grandfather, then bred your gran

not everybody who disagrees with you is a shill, reddit.

We dont need a military, your dumb government protects us through nato. :) Well, we got a extremely low crime rate, even with the 1 million mudskin refugees. And working welfare for the libtards and a great healtcare.

cucked germany

BTW, you dont have a strong military, the jews does. Your country is totally not equal. Poor Mericans + Ultra Rich Jewish Billionaires = High GDP. ;)

>not everybody who disagrees with you is a shill, reddit.

Yeah because that is what I said. Here what happens.

>One day
Alt-right fight for free speech
Sup Forums is against censorship.

>day later
what we have to censor people.
the alt-right was never about free speech.

if you can screencap this occuring, I'll believe you.

I have no recollection of this actually happening.

You should probably lurk more than. It happen yesterday as well.

>reddit telling me to lurk moar
it's not my fault I can't be on this website 24/7 like you.

OP is salty that he is stuck with the unfuckable openboarder globalist arse Merkel and doesn't have a nationalist freedom loving shitposting capitalist like Trump leading his country.

How Donald Trump leads your Country? By going to golf? :D

North Korea is learning that their crazy man is no match for our crazy man.

its ok it happens, i mean no one takes germany seriously anymore

You would happily trade Merkel for Trump in a millisecond. Stop pretending like you wouldn't.

>le Sup Forums is the alt-right meme
>Sup Forums is one person

ok so what happens when we withdraw our funding and numerous tech and forces?

Trump is the best authoritarian ever! I want a daddy instead of a civil servant! MAGA!

I can't take Trump seriously, but I am forced to because he has immense power. Unfortunately he is demented and retarded. But I take the country seriously, sure. There are still a lot of competent people here even if the most vocal are abject retards.

Pay your NATO debts. Even the bankrupt Greek commies pay their fair share.

I don't blame you.

Don't mind the retards on this board, OP. Most of the Trump voters will die of old age in a couple of years too.

You cant withdraw anything. The jews can. Google, Facebook, Big Banks all owned by jews.

The mix of soft and hard shilling on this thread is absolutely obvious and worn out, yet you fuckers still wonder why your side will continue to lose. Dont you democrats have some inane protest to go to?

I don't know why the US bothers anymore to ever pretend other countries are worth anything desu

The guy is a an entertainer. He is actually doing quite well when you look at it that way.

I don't have any respect for him as a man though. I cannot stand his dishonesty and complete lack of regard for the truth.

Nobody does any more. Trump has made Merkel the "Leader of the Free World."

New leaders like in France and South Korea are just ignoring him and doing their own thing.

Americans also don't because he's done nothing but make American Democracy look like the joke his followers wanted it to.

>Germany not successful

#3 Economy of the world.

Germany rules the EU. Merkel controls it. Europe has a GDP of 16 Trillion. :)

>taking the US seriously