Well Sup Forums, who's it gonna be?

Well Sup Forums, who's it gonna be?

digits say david clarke.

I'm behind Gowdy. He's a strict law and order type who will not stand for bullshittery.

ROWDY GOWDY! LAW AND ORDER BABY!

Anyone but that racemixing nigger

why are politicians being considered for a "police" job

It will be someone you haven't heard of before.

I mean, why is it not someone ranking up from within the FBI themselves, who actually understands the organization

I kinda like Gowdy. I'd be curious to see if he'd be in the position to strike down the molochites as hard as he did with Clinton... It'd be a nice change to actually see some justice happen in life.

Edward Snowden.

Why not Jason Chaffetz? Could this be why he said we won't be running again?

Tier list:
1. Clarke
2. Christie
3. Kelly
4. Giuliani
5. Gowdy

>which one of these neocons and retards will it be

Nice

gowdy should have been a judge dammit. Wouldnt it make more sense for a police officer/investigator to be FBI rather than a politician?

Honestly all of them would be good choices except for Christie because he has the lane gate baggage which will make it hard for him to get through

I know Sup Forums hates based black men but it would be fun to watch the liberals cry over his nomination

watching them eat their hypocrisy for 8 years will be fun

Why does Clarke look like the last dude you have to fight before you take on Shock Jock Mike?

It must be so nice working at the FBI today. No boss so they're probably just chilling all day.

kek has spoken

IT'S

HER

TURN

Christie isn't going to get another government job in his life due to bridge gate.

Rudy, Gowdy, Clarke are probably the top picks. I doubt Clarke will get it (big step up from being a sheriff). Probably Rudy or Gowdy.

Mother flipping CLARKE!!

No other choices. Clarke would be amazing.

David "Big Match" Clarke

Better question, which one would ruffle the assfeathers of lefties the most? My vote is Clarke. He's a black man that left the plantation - can't get worse than that.

If it's not Clarke or Gowdy, it's a failure. He has all these chances to truly make change. Kush won't let Christie be FBI, and I pray to Allah that Guiliani is in a mental facility.

Really hope it's not Christie our Giuliani.
Fuck them. New York/New Jersey crpyto-jews.

>Christie isn't going to get another government job in his life due to bridge gate.
>Rudy, Gowdy, Clarke are probably the top picks. I doubt Clarke will get it (big step up from being a sheriff). Probably Rudy or Gowdy.
Big Rudy for the win.

oh boy
they're all so good

Kelly is the only non meme, so him.

if you did that something might actually get done.

jeb

the black on the right

notice i said black, not a nigger

redpill me on giuliani

Have to agree with you. It should not be a politician

>Chris Christie
You're kidding, right? Mr. Bridgegate?
Clarke or Gowdy all the way. Giuliani probably doesn't want to be the FBI director.

ABSOLUTELY CLARKED

C
L
A
R
K
E
D

that's because a nigger is a black still on the dem plantation

S H E R I F F
J O E

GIVE US THE SHERIFF

alcoholism and dementia

Hoping Gowdy. Probably will be (((Rudy)))

Definitely a load of assholes there.

Anyone high enough within is already compromised.

Kelly or Clark.

(((Giuliani))) is a kike, Christie is shady, and Gowdy already has an important role he is playing.

get out

The one that puts the criminal clintons in jail. That's all I care about.

Please Kek let it be Clarke

Jew-liani.

Need I say more?

Say no more

Please clap:

gowdy, i think he has more experience in politics which is required for the job, David seems a bit brash, gowdy would surgically dismantle his opponents

We need Based David Clarke as Sheriff of America to clean up this town. I bet he gives excellent helicopter rides.

Rudy is Trumps BFF

>IT'S
>HER
>TURN

To go to prison.

digits say gowdy

It will probably be Chuck Norris or Sheriff Joe

My god, the REEEEEEing that would follow would positively dwarf all previous REEEEEEing by a wide margin.

We need Gowdy in the house. F Christie, hes a fat slob. Rudy or Clarke!

>Gowdy at the bottom
Why?

ROLL FOR KRISPY KREAM
CHECK IT

Giuliani is full Italian you fucks.

CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE CLARKE

Its going to be rudy he has the connections.

those are some hard choices desu no lie senpai

The SHERIFF! *) FUCK YEAH!

9/11 collusion

Gowdy is the best choice.
Rudy or Chris are the choices Trump would make if he were actually guilty of the Trump Russia thing

I have a fiver on Kid Rock...

#ClarkeingUpTheRightTree

evens clarke
odds ROWDY GOWDY

WHy the fuck would he pick any of these clowns? They aren't qualified to head the FBI. Trump should promote a director from within the FBI's ranks.

Clarke would be the most entertaining and I'd have the least doubt about his integrity from the candidates so far.

i really hope it's giuliani.
then david clarke and kelly in that order.

gowdy is literally stupid and i think christie wont get it because he locked up charles kushner.

>full (((italian)))

While Gowdy would be good, I don't know if I'd want him out of his current spot

>
>>Christie isn't going to get another government job in his life due to bridge gate.
>>Rudy, Gowdy, Clarke are probably the top picks. I doubt Clarke will get it (big step up from being a sheriff). Probably Rudy or Gowdy.
>Big Rudy for the win.

Fuck big Rudy, I refuse to listen to him talk about how he saved New York on 911 and how he's so strong on terrorism for the next 8 years.

I've been a big supporter of Sheriff Clarke ever since Idris Elba played him in that documentary about the time he piloted a giant robot to save the world from aliens.

Ooh look a person with a darker skin tone, trumps getting some diversity...

This

FBI is compromised

You need an enforcer to break up and crack whips on the FBI plebs

Rowdy gowdy is the one we need.

Stay outta our business leaf

The real problem with a mad dog like Clarke is he's more likely to rip apart our whole government.

so if starting fires even when they threaten to consume you is your kind of thing, pick Clarke.

you're a fucking idiot.
you realize where he's from right?
jew central. you dont become mayor of nyc by attacking jews.

GOWDY

I vote Rudy, so that the FBI can return to the grand tradition of being run by a crossdresser.

>worried about starting fires
do you know where you are?

It's going to be some career FBI agent that appeals to Dems since they need them to get a new head to get confirmed.

I'm feeling it.

Quick rundown on them? I don't know anyone in this list.

Topkek fellow Burger.
Still has no Jewish ancestry, at least what I can see.

"...against enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC...."

Christie would probably eat the FBI

And you don't wear a kippah unless you're a Jew.
You fucking idiot

I'll Do it Sup Forums. I'll replace Comzie

niggers are not based

No. I have to listen your faggy little quips about Trudeau so now you have to listen to my opinions about your politics. Suck it up shithead.

Any answer but Gowdy is wrong.

Based black man better win.

Even if he is just a photoshop he should still win.

It's Gowdy Doody Time

He had Clinton level baggage