Meme it happen fellas

meme it happen fellas

Honestly I think we need to just leave Hillary alone. She is very old and will never be a threat again. We have actual priorities to tackle now so it would be a waste of time, wouldn't you agree?

>He rides a horse with a Winchester on his back to his swearing in ceremony
Kek must will it.

yeah guys im actually feeling really sleepy its getting late goodnight guys zzzzzzzzzzzz

>We have actual priorities to tackle now so it would be a waste of time, wouldn't you agree?
Your false consensus building will not work here, Podesta stooge.

kill the shill

no, she should be punished. I dont give a shit if she is 90, lock her up

That's not Gowdy.

Nobody without a law degree or some similar qualification will run the FBI, as cool as it would be to have Clarke do it

what are we if not a nation of laws?

but you are

gowdy had his chance in the benghazi hearings and blew it

the head of the strongest LE agency in the world must never let a possible crook go entirely because maybe the case would be lost in a court

>le based negro xD
I hope he picks guliani or gowdy and not this reddit twitter meme nigger

this
shit tier choice

>Honestly I think we need to just leave Hillary alone. She is very old and will never be a threat again.
The Republicans have been trying to pin something, anything on her for 25 years now.
And they still don't have anything that would put her in jail.
Now, maybe if she were a reporter...

anything less than sheriff clarke...show continues...clarke...show begins...

the guy that shipped the iron to peking?

the guy that sent the cops into the pit to tell the fireman to go home?

that guy?

never forget the FM's response: "we will bury our dead.

cops: "you have to get out."

firemen: "we will bury our dead, thank you very fken much."

at that point the steelworkers walked over and dropped their gloves:

steelworkers: "you heard what the firemen said didn't you?"

at that point the cops looked around, looked at each other, then at the firemen, then at the steelworkers...they then turned around and left. leaving the men to do there work.

don't ever, ever forget who sent the cops into the pit and why. not ever.

So it's not gonna happen :(

the only reason not to imprison clinton is she's an easy opponent to beat in 2020

its a hard choice

At first, I was concerned about his ability to testify before congress. But after thinking about it, I think he's one of the better TV guests able to call out the questioners and say what needs to be said. He could really be a good choice in this respect as long as he has some coaching.

What I wonder is if his past experiences as running a bureaucracy would sufficiently translate to the FBI and the ins and outs of DC.

zzzzzzzzz nighty night no time for arresting hillary just let her go zzzzzzzzzz

>Honestly I think we need to just leave the jews alone. They are very old and will never be a threat again. We have actual priorities to tackle now so it would be a waste of time, wouldn't you agree?

>throwing 90 year old SS office workers in prison after ridiculous trials involving virtual reality models of death camps to prove he might have seen bad things

>leave Hillary alone she's old

Kill yourself

she will never be the candidate again. In the democrat primaries she lost the popular vote by a massive margin but super delegates gave her the nomination. the whole thing is hilariously ironic considering she's bitching about popular vote now. Northern states like Washington State where I'm at Bernie got literally 90% of the democrat primary vote

Based nigger

(((you)))

digits for a great man

That's different. They killed 6,000,000+ Jews. I'm not saying that because they were racist, I don't care about racism. Racism is good. But killing 6 million people is bad.

go back to 8pol you newfag stormnigger

meme it hes based

cuck knight from sweden again LOL

Tell me hows civic nationaliam working for you.

uh oh

Gowdy would be fantastic.

Kill yourself you subhuman retard. We've never had civic nationalism.

I will personally name my first son kek if this happens
>We're in the most badass timeline fellas

We should really stop saying the N-word. It makes us look like racists. We should adopt some of the leftist ideologies to be more accepted.

them muslim raping your counties tells me your civic nationalism is working very good

>>fucking liberal-lite

your ideology is a meme

Hell no bitch. People still chiding Trump for not delivering on lock her up. Fucking shill

This nigger does not have the qualifications to run the FBI plus Trump isn't going to imprison Clinton even if she deserves to be.

FUCKING
BASEEEEEEEEEEEED

he's not just any nigger, he's /ournigger/

>you spend so much money to the point you're broke, and you gotta shill for yourself personally
Go away Hillary

No he wouldn't, he wouldn't have the authority to do that.

/ourniggers/ really worked out just fine for the white man during the civil war too.

Good point at a literal level. But that's why when the FBI comes knocking they usually bring proper law enforcement with them.

t. got v& before

BASED MAN

i still feel that police horses are just an expensive showoff, but then guys like clarke come in and i imagine he would ride into battle with his 44 and not be at a disadvantage

>There are actually people who don't like Clarke purely because he's a nigger
Wasn't Sup Forums in love with both him and sleepy carson during the campaign?

I agree that I'd rather have, say, a wall than Hillary Clinton arrested, but I don't see why both can't happen.

>sweden doing anything but shitposting

Move along

we will ride in on a horse for your wife fucking cuckolds degenerate fantasys go back to fapping to milo pics faggots

Arresting her is the wrong move. Trump's victory is owed not to his so-called "charisma" or how much they like his legislations; but the general public's refusal to Clinton.
If she's campaigning or trying to "help" the left, she's actually undermining them, which is good. Having the old bitch locked up would be good for a laugh; but having her active and screwing things over for the regressives could literally save the country.

Are memes people?

How is your nazism working out in the US?

>this is how fucking retarded you are

Was there any way for you to know they were coming and what would you have done differently to not get caught? If you had the chance, could you have destroyed the evidence?

>"I would arrest hillary clinton!"
>"With what evidence sir?"
>".....my nigger senses tell me so"

I have no idea why (((they))) still allow based Sheriff on TV.

BOSS NIGGER

Pissoff commie nigger

its falseflagging leftists and retarded 8pol shills

But I wan't her to be fucked around in court and senate hearings for 10 years or so before she dies.
I never want her to have a good night's sleep for as long as she lives.

do to truck attacks you have to walk to work because trucks are ban in big city's LOL

...wat?

yeah let's leave someone alone just because they are very old

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

false flagging leftist shill

go Clarke go

She and her fellow pedos continue to be a problem when they could've bowed out gracefully.

Kill yoursef d&c shill. The immigrants should be deported, there is no question about that.

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED

Yes, I was called beforehand by company goons to ask if I would be able to speak with them. At that point they didn't know it was me, and I didn't know what was going on. It actually had not entered my mind that'd I might have done something wrong.

I would have done nothing at all differently. It was a very polite and informative discussion, they thanked me for not trying to be a nigger about it, I cracked a joke that made the cop burst into laughter until the special agent deathstared him into silence, and they seemed generally disappointed that they hadn't caught the kind of criminal they cared to spend time on.

The whole thing improved my opinion of law enforcement. They were very honorable, and later I received notice that they had no intention to indict. A rather positive slap on the wrist.

Fuck off shill

fuck off, she violated the law and must be punished

also
>That bitch is still talking in the media
still a threat it seems

Good to hear. I have always had a positive opinion of law enforcement and generally the kind of people who do the lifting in investigative work (the kinds of people who you get sat in front of after getting v&) are intelligent and well-meaning. I am a musician but if I had to drop everything and get a job that had nothing to do with my career, I would go and become a detective.

How did they roll up? Black Ford Expeditions, vans with no windows, police cars? Did you get anything on your record or did they simply check you out and deem you not worth the resources?

your telling americans to put a nigger in power because he kisses ass when i see a muslim do the same in sweden i will tell people to him in power too and at the end of the night no white man will have power because muh based /ourguys/

I honestly hope he didn't just tweet this because it will ruin his chances at the position

Sometimes you have to play politics or just not say anything

He just guaranteed that he would not be picked

Stalin killed more and doesn't get any hate.
Ringing any bells?

I don't know how they rolled up, but they tried to keep it low key the whole time. A couple of trench coats initially, but they left after determining that I wasn't going to need violent arrest.

There's no doubt I have a record now. They showed up with a search warrant, which was the awkward bit when they didn't know they were there to seize my property and I put 2+2 together on the spot and realized what had happened. So doubtless if I ever become enough of a problem they would have an easy way to impound my ass.

But Sup Forums is a board of love and peace. I don't see why being outspoken in my opinions would piss anybody off.

Good to know. Thanks for the info user, hope your life is good to you and the record doesn't become an impediment in the future.

Sup Forums in 2017
>Hey guys lets cheer for a mulatto poopman to be the FBI director because he said something reasonable 7 months ago

Trey Gowdy!

>mfw everyone falls for this weak b8

Lol nope she supported anti trump movement, i saw it on cnn with those indian lady she selling books or something.

clarke has killed/jailed more niggers than probably anyone here

Only Hillary?

Director Clarke has a LOT of globalists and pizza lovers to arrest before they flee the country or kill themselves and their sex slaves. He needed to get started January 20.

As it is, word is out that the breeders know. There is less than no time to lose.

Confirm David Clarke.

go back to 8pol stormnigger

Well, the special agent had a look that indicated having seen some shit. I wasn't in to that shit, and by luck of my way of being honest, I got a number of people telling me in private they were surprised the whole thing was dropped on the spot instead of having to figure out how to pay for all the legal fees.

I think the FBI would very rightly be in the right to push on apex criminals such as they might find through the Clinton Foundation and the pedo stuff. This should do much to restore public trust, just as the recent EO delineated.

L
O
C
K

H
E
R

U
P

Can't you see how obvious you are?