If Sup Forums was to suggest a book (just one) for the ultimate redpill of all time, which one would it be?

If Sup Forums was to suggest a book (just one) for the ultimate redpill of all time, which one would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My struggle by Adolf Hitler

You know the answer.
I'll give you a hint: it was written by a man with a strange mustache.

2/?

Reasons to vote democrat.

The Road to Serfdom by Hayek

My diary desu

Only true answer.

mein kampf

Brave New World.

Hitler's War by David Irving

The Communist Manifesto

The only correct answer.

fag

The Wind In The Willows

KJV

Reprobate Kike.

48 laws of power
>aka how to outjew the jew

Beat me to it.

Either that or The Protocols of Zion.

Mein Kampf is the only correct answer.

Written by a jew. Trust it goys!

The Struggle is Real by Adolph Himmler

POO

Bible. Take your time to give it a thorough read and read it as if you were a literate pleb in roman empire. Barely anybody reads the book but still spouts bullshit about it.

All he did was compile theories by Machiavelli, Sun Tzu and Clausewitz and organize them in an easy to understand package.

This is worth reading too. Its by the guy who coined the 14 words.

Confessions of a Crap Artist

Read the old testament after being red pilled on jews and you will truly see the bible for what it is.

The Quran

POO

breaking it down by non-fiction vs. fiction but dgaf

mein kampf
the camp of the saints

The Bible is probably the literal antithesis to the redpill.
It's a book written to control the goyim. It should be assigned to the dustbin of history.

Bukowski, Run With the Hunted

Imperium, Yockey.

>future sodomite kindling's view on God and His people
I don't care what some kryptokike thinks, he's a blithering idiot who fell for the college debt meme.

I think you're lost.

I liked the Bunnicula books, they are easy to read and pretty entertaining. It's about a good dog and a smart cat who live with this family who gets a vampire rabbit that sucks the juice out of all the carrots. I think it's pretty red pilled for a kids book.

Of course it's a fucking leaf.
Go blow Mr. Chang for rent.

Plutarch's Lives

1984, dungeon fire and sword, culture of critique, 200 years, LOTR (remember elves are aryans)
>Probably fucked a title or two up, im sure some neet will correct me
Fuck one, name 6

Solid red pill Martin Luther is a big guy for you.

>t.12 year old public school girl with black fingernails and blue hair

The one by that Russian guy that they refuse to translate. I forget the name, sounds like solzitzien or something.

The International Jew by HENRY FORD.

>Second

I said read the book, not suck popes flaccid cock.

Underrated

The Protocols of Zion

The Talmud

THIS

Get the fuck out of here with the Talmud

>The International Jew by HENRY FORD.
It even details how the entire slave trade was owned and operated by Jews. Including European serfdom and slavic enslavement. All slave ships owned by Jews.

>worshiping the wife's son

This is like a concentrated nuclear redpill.
Explains in a nutshell why everything bad in the world is happening and can be read in about an hour.
And don't believe the meme that it's a (((hoax))).

Liar.

200 years
He wrote gulag archipelago

Animal Farm.

It doesn't even have proper myths with lessons to teach. Except basic shit like "bitches be stupid, don't let them fuck you over".
Most Bible stories are like SoL anime, they might be fun if you're up for something stupid but usually you'll be like "shit, this is stupid".

Its all just a test man, and to pass the test you have to be okay with racemixing, and work for Jews as slaves. Also, god doesnt care if whites disappear. In fact, he slaughters Persians (aryans) to support Jews etc... on top of how the entire religion is based around free gibs to leeches, around not being allowed to own anything or else youre a sinner. Its just pure cancer, the whole thing. Read "Which Way Western Man"

Written by a man who went around working for free for people who were having a hard time and would live off the leftovers and such they would feed him with, like saint Francis. He pretty much says the same thing, Christianity a shit, you are what you cherish and they cherish the poor and sick and weak. Odinism/Wotanism is the way.

Camp of the Saints

You're all clearly blue pilled, you kike loving shills. There is but one author worthy your worship.

kek

It is a good book and contains many red pills. I don't agree with a few of his ideas/points, but it was well worth reading.

Universally Preferable Behavior

Dreams of Mein Father

Out of all of these "Aus dem bürgerliche Heldenleben" by Carl Sternheim is the biggest, fatest redpill I've ever swallowed. Ever since I saw it in my city's theatre my outlook on life changed.

My Awakening by David Duke. If you disagree you never read it.

KEK

Despite GRRM being a raging liberal cuck, the fiction he writes is actually very redpilled.

For how brutal and violent is and for how it just has a cast of villains as it's main characters, I'm still shocked normies got into this.

How can we redpill an indian guy?
We don't know what is your blue pill

The stellar man

Rise and fall of society by frank chodorov.

"The Decline of the West" is a big one for me.

Electric Kool-aid Acid Test
By: Tom Wolfe

>Free thinking is the most revolutionary action we all can do

Anyone ever actually have sex in this decade with a young Western woman who had a bush?

I'll give a non-meme answer.

The Blank Slate by Steven Pinker (a liberal atheist Jew...but just adds to the fact that it's not right wing propaganda)

Also, A Troublesome Inheritance (modern widely published book written by an actual scientist that argues intelligence differences between the races)

these would be my two.
speaking of, i have a lot of free time and plenty of social isolation for PRIME radicalization, so what's the best audio version of My Struggle?

is this jewish commies opinion worth anything? book was banned by nazis, jews, and we burned it here in the states

trickle down economics.

>not catholic edition

I just read it. It is helpful in understanding the left/jew's efforts to sexualize children, destroy the family, etc.

is it pro or anti fascistic thinking?

If you have to ask, you should probably be gassed as a race traitor.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

yes

On my to read list.

Came here to post this.

I was actually suprised to find out he was a liberal. GOT was redpilled as fuck.

Yes me
Why ?