Are we being trolled?

Are we being trolled?

mobile.twitter.com/NorthantsChief/status/862180449992552449

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-30932319&ved=0ahUKEwiXgu78yubTAhXHL1AKHcyhAYoQFggnMAE&usg=AFQjCNGzmamrCMcrh_-bzwg766UUEc7OFw&sig2=IlOHXkutxzMjOSUfTzQ8qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a hat. Were the previous hats not hats?

What is wrong with their faces?

Those cops look inbred as fuck.

Ah yes the English

They're British

Helmet

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-30932319&ved=0ahUKEwiXgu78yubTAhXHL1AKHcyhAYoQFggnMAE&usg=AFQjCNGzmamrCMcrh_-bzwg766UUEc7OFw&sig2=IlOHXkutxzMjOSUfTzQ8qw

they're british

What is this, neighborhood watch?

> yo senpai we need the two most potato officers to appeal to trannie retards
>i got you senpai

Tiny island...

They're British

They reside within the island of Great Britain

>Great Britain
>Great

There british?

They are British

Extra-Special Forces

Pretty much. They aren't police, they are PCSOs

look at those two. They look like they're a couple of fucking retards.

As in legitimate fucking autists, lmfao how can people take you britcucks serious? lmfao

Well, formerly Great Britain

I am in the process of transitioning and I'm so glad Chief Constable Edens has devoted his energies and those of Northants police to solving the problem of gender neutral headgear. If only other organisations would take a leaf from his book , sideline their core purpose and redirect their efforts to overcoming these barriers to trans equality.

giving a mentally ill faggot in a high heels and an dress a firearm and expect it to know how to use it.

Memes aside, why are brits so ugly?

Average brit

She is not wearing a burka and he has no beard.

someone needs to draw characters of them this was a blessing.

Relentless inbreeding

What does PCSO stands for

They're British

Politically Correct Safety Officers

All PCSOs are literal retards.

politically correct safety officers

Didn't we vote against this shit? Isn't this what Brexit was about? I know the vote was for whether we should leave the EU, but we all know it was an anti-PC, anti-mudslime, anti-cuck revolution. Right? Or have I completely misunderstood it?

their anglo

This

Those look like retarded people with special traffic vests. They need seizure helmets

Plastic Cutlery Safety Officer

I kinda like that skull

Police Community Suuport Officers. They're like neighborhood watch that "helps" real police in the UK. Bear in mind lots of actual Brit police are utter pussies themselves. Some are hardcases, but many are bitchmade little fags and women.

then i guess you can have the brains

kekked

Possible Chromosome Surplus Officer

Police Community Support Officers. They're not real police and I don't even think they get paid, they're like Sup Forums janitors but in real life.

Holy fuck that's here - I thought those plastic coppers were nailed on Aussies

shit uniform/10

And what are pcso?
>As an American i know littler about insignificant islands judiciary

Useless people LARPing as real cops. They're a joke.