You are now aware that the United States of America has no anti ship battiers...

>You are now aware that the United States of America has no anti ship battiers, and what amounts to no Anti Air Defense other than fighters that take hours to scramble.
>You are now aware that the bureaucrats and politicians in Washington would take days to respond and it would take literal skyscrapers full of paperwork to mobilize the military
>You are now aware that an invading force would be entrenched in Colorado by the time the jawboning politicians could get their shift together
>You are now aware that you... YOU, not the Marine Corps, is the first line of defense of your country

So why aren't you in basic physical shape, don't own a semi automatic rifle, and have professional combat training user? There was a time where such things were taught in American public schools.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AtvR5CTO2mk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Armed_Forces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are now aware that every thing OP posted is false.

fpbp

I agree that all men should be in shape, armed and trained, but that other shit is bullshit

agreed

Burden of proof is on you. America is literally defenseless against a surprise attack, and we regularly get our asses handed to us in war games and simulations. Prove me wrong.

>taking pictures of your guns
>taking a picture of you committing a felony that would make you lose your right to own guns
why did you do this?

On a scale of 1-10. 10 being full Rainman.

How autistic are you?

...what felony

USA loses a skirmish
Attacker loses their country

A foreign power would never be stupid enough to openly attack the USA bc that will be the end of them.

Even if a strike force landed, the police are militarized, the army is everywhere, and our satellites would probably see it coming.

You should be aware that the USA doesn't have strike-ready bases in the USA bc they are not really needed. No one can get to us and do any real damage before we retaliate and flatten their entire country in a week

A solid 7

But user... owning guns isn't illegal. Nor is drinking beer and shooting said guns innadesert

I'm sorry if you live in Jew York

You do realize we have a NATIONAL GUARD RIGHT? And a little thing called the coast guard/navy ??? What fucking idiot nation uses shore batteries anymore.

>Are those assault crutches?

Any country want to fuck with us? We will pulverize you with assault crutches....and a couple of guns

I like semi auto rifles, but I'll stick with my bolt actions. Typically chambered in larger more deadly rounds that can hit a target from farther away and have greater body armor defeating potential, not to mention the simplicity of both maintenance and operation. Need to get in better shape though.

((ROME)) loses a skirmish
Attacker loses their country

A foreign power would never be stupid enough to openly attack ((ROME)) bc that will be the end of them.

Even if a strike force landed, the army is everywhere, and our scouts would probably see it coming.

You should be aware that ((ROME)) doesn't have strike-ready bases in ((ROME)) bc they are not really needed. No one can get to us and do any real damage before we retaliate and flatten their entire country in a week.

No one is going to need to invade. We will crumble from within.

Here's a list of countries that are the hardest to invade.

Guess who's #1 on the list, OP?

youtu.be/AtvR5CTO2mk

not to mention the police and national gaurd and anyone with a gun would be shooting at them.

it is illegal in all 50 states to possess or operate a firearm after consumption of alcohol or in establishments that make at least 51% of their profit from alcohol. If you have posted that on any normie site, i suggest you take it down immediately (not that any of this constitutes legal consul)

t. aca

It takes 15 minutes to scramble F16s which exist at every base we have and radar alerts us hours before any bombers can get here

High capacity assault crutches. And yeah, my pops broke his hip when that pic was taken.

Guess why? Thanks for proving my point

I wish this was taught in schools in America.

If you are a white American male between the ages of 14 and 60 you are a defacto minuteman.

I've watched a railgun fire a plasma toroid at 80+ Mach and hit 3 MIRVs in 2 seconds. The US is so far ahead of anyone else in military tech that we could probably fight all of the rest of the world and easily win.

Dont we have several naval fleet between us an anywhere else?

No. It is not. At least not in my glorious state. You can't be intoxicated while shooting a firearm. I'd about your puss as but 1 beer doesn't make me intoxicated. And besides, the beer pictured is still sealed and was totally not consumed that day.
I don't use normal sites, but if I did, it doesn't matter. All my coworkers and family post shit like that

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Armed_Forces

you have just been proven wrong.

>we regularly get our asses handed to us in war games and simulations

source?

... invading force manages to be "entrenched in Colorado" before the government responds

>You are now aware that you and your entire cripple arsenal are completely powerless against that hypothetical invading force

you're naive as fuck.

>thinks they would be able to get that far in with no resistance

Yeah because never before in world history has asymmetrical warfare defeated an occupying force. Nope. Never.

It took over an hour to scramble F16s won 9/1+ and even the unarmed ones out for training took about the same time to respond and get visual on a slow moving jumbo jet

Not fielded yet and only proof of concept

3% for life

The ocean is very big user

A) Militias, coast guard, national guard exist
B) We have carrier and destroyer groups covering the Pacific
C) There are army and air force bases all over the fucking place, especially in states like Nevada and Arizona
D) Outside of shitholes like LA there is at least a gun for every man, woman and child

There are also AA and anti missile defenses along our coasts.

it is 100% illegal in all 50 states, i really dont care if you dont believe me, just another piece of (not legal) advice - youre going to be fucked if you ever use lethal force in self defense

Binging some Tom Clancy? No other country in the world even has the ability to launch an overseas invasion. Hell, I can count on one hand how many nations today could withstand an invasion from the British Empire 200 years ago. The rest of the world's military preparedness is fucking pathetic.

>No one is going to need to invade. We will crumble from within.

Are you talking about the EU?

*on 9/11
Fucking autocorrect

You are 100% wrong

So who's going to beat the USN so they can land troops on the west coast? China? Russia? North Korea?

All of these countries lack the naval power to do just that. Everyone else is either allied with us or some neutral nation.

>Yeah because never before in world history has asymmetrical warfare defeated an occupying force. Nope. Never.

Way to miss the point numbnuts.

Any force that could be "entrenched in Colorado" before the government responds would be well beyond any conventional military power.

>Country tries to invade US.
>While leaving their country open to attack from the fuck ton of bases and allies we have around the world.
>Also, Trump may just shoot off a few nukes at their capital, invading force would have no country anymore.

>It took over an hour to scramble F16s won 9/1+ and even the unarmed ones out for training took about the same time to respond and get visual on a slow moving jumbo jet

Well, good thing it takes months to plan and prepare an invasion. Not to mention a few days to cross the ocean with your armada

LOOKS LIKE THE SHILL PROXY KEKS ARE SO MAD

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok user, whatever you say, but i literally (may or may not) do this for a living

I guarantee you, a sizeable chunk of our defense and offence are classified. It's there even if you don't think it is.

Additionally, surprise attacks no longer exist (for us at least). Moving a large enough force to invade would be obvious.

So unless the invasion is preceeded by nuclear attacks, avery large scale EMP, it's unlikely to be successful, or something else that causes chaos on a national scale, an invading attack is unlikely to succeed.

Our own commercial airplanes were used, they were accounted for. Allowed in our airspace. How large of a coordinated invading force would it take to legitimately take a stand against our police,swat,national guard, etc.?

It would have to be 9/1of 1*1000 to not be quickly crushed.

Granted, my argument presumes this is an invading foreign force, and not a revolt/rebellion, which is a whole different scenario.

Washington DC alone has more NASAM's and other anti air defenses than some countries

Op is a retard. North America is basically a fortress.

looks like barstow

>and it would take literal skyscrapers full of paperwork
Why not just fill a single skyscraper with people with guns, and have them fire in all directions from all windows and sides?

this.

op they can scramble jets at the drop of a hat.
plus coasties and navy everywhere

>there's an invading army
>"oh boy, i knew this would happen. good thing i totally prepared for this. useless army is gonna take weeks before they can react to this"
>1 man VS an entire army

I can post photos of muh guns and I live in Cuckistan you fack

Don't forget coast infested with sams. Most don't realize it because they're not visible, but they're there.

I agree with this. I have already started doing rudimentary physical and range training, and plan to be in near-top shape by the end of the summer..

Nope no felony here

Wrong on every point.

Furthermore, what is the United States navy?

>1 man VS an entire army
you better bring a lot of body bags

"Behind every blade of grass awaits an an American with a gun"
-Hiro Hito
""Bring it on on... Donkey Kong"
- every American

I actually made a thread like this today.

I have honestly prepared for shit like this, but I'm not too sure how long I'd last. I've put a shit ton of work into it though.

My bugout plan is as follows:

>be me, live in the downtown of a big city in central Florida
>just in case, I have a bugout bag in my glovebox with a map of the southern US with three highlighted routes to a family home in the mountains, several cans of canned food, an assault rifle, a DS with a power block, and a full copy of the Irish declaration of the republic. No joke.
>as soon as I hear, I tell Sup Forums my plan, and set off on one of the back roads routes I've already highlighted and surveyed on separate trips to said mountains.
>South Carolina has the cheapest gas in the US, I go through it ok the way up so I'll fuel up all my gas cans there.
>head up into the mountains and bunker down.
With this plan, I can last at least six weeks, if not longer. There's only one bear in the area and it's dumb as hell, so hunting won't be an issue if shit gets really bad.

It amazes me how many Americans think the US has some crazy secret super defense system.

The fucking WHITE HOUSE got broken into last year. Not by spetsnaz, not by MOSSAD, not by aliens, by some fucking random dude who ran across the lawn and opened the door. IT WASN'T EVEN LOCKED! That's the most important building in the world, no snipers, no special forces response team, no armed guards, no mall cops... not even a fucking dog. And you idiots that that SAM'S are going to pop out of the roof and shoot down paratroopers, and fucking tank divisions are going to materialize out of thin air?!?!

One unarmed moron acting on impulse is actually far far far harder to predict and intercept than an organised fighting force.

an idiot nation that knows you can never be too well defended

Shore batteries are infinitely cheaper than destroyers and carriers, or any fleet for that matter. Numbers matter, and shore batteries make those numbers.
Hell, the less high-tech they are, the better. If they were unhackable, we could inflict casualties on any invading force from the Chinese to the fucking Reapers from Mass Effect.

Right. One random mentally retarded guy defeated the most impregnable building in the world. I bet no 40 man Russian special forces team with automatic weapons and hand grenades who trained for years couldnt. I'm sure they couldn't cut our power shoot down our satellites and cut off our food supply too.

white house isn't that important, POTUS is. POTUS was nowhere near that

That's actually an excellent point. Should any war occur between great powers, the first thing to happen will be the destruction of satellites. With that, we'd be back to Vietnam-tier tech given all the items we've built which UTTERLY RELY on GPS.
We'd be in mass-casualty trench warfare, too, since anti-tank weapons are cheap and abundant these days, and the enemy has the manpower to fill the trenches to the brim with bodies—armed or unarmed.

>gooks and commies parachuting into your firing range

My body is fucking ready.

40 armed men with a plan can be detected in advance, and any possible force used to prevent it.

One man acting on impulse cannot be detected in advance, and only non-lethal force may be employed.

If it was as easy as you say it already would have happened fucknuts.

we have the strongest navy in the world by many factors, we control the seas kiddo no battleship will ever make it to our shore, period. Also have the strongest anti air, and much more than just the best fighter jet ever created. Trump would respond so swiftly you'd have to crawl back up into your moms vagina for a safespace.

>Implying that by the time any major hostile force, big enough to even compete with our police, would surprise us
>Implying that washington wouldn't already be mobilizing our forces before they come close to reaching our shores.
>Implying any hostile force can get past the state of california

A reaction to something happening may not be as perfect as US citizens would hope and may seem pretty retarded in hindsight.

But it can't have the overall consequences you pretend it has.

>we regularly get our asses handed to us in war games and simulations
Are you referring to countries like the EU / Canada / Russia / India / ... apparently also scoring a few pretty good hits in simulations?

That's no indication of any ability to invade the USA. It's an indication that we'd all bleed even in a conventional war, because weapons are pretty deadly and we're all pretty good at making them.

> America is literally defenseless against a surprise attack
Probably nobody can actually land remotely enough people and gear before the USA brings way more of these. Even if they land in Canada or Mexico.

Imagining an invading army attempting to cross the idaho, utah, az line makes me smile.

>attacking country is somehow supposed fucking sail a strike force strong enough to gain a strong foothold in the united states past the massive US navy without anyone noticing
>lands on a costal state or in mexico or canada
>the governors of every state even remotely near the attackers instantly mobilize their respective national guard units which is plenty enough to hold off any invaders until federal forces can mobilize
>enemy is supposed to somehow defeat all the national guard units and push deep into US territory with no supply lines before feds can do anything about it
idk OP this seems kinda far fetched

But not a single word you just said is true.

Might even have trouble with nevada and eastern washington and oregon, even with how sparcely populated they are.

Under the right circumstances the west coast states could be complicit in the invasion. Even then with them helping the landing force it's pretty far out of the realm of possibility.

>muh Rome parallel

First of all doctrine change since then considerably.

Right now you can force project and bombard remote locations with ease.
You can deploy troops en masse behind enemy lines.
You can wipe out an entire country's infrastructure in less than a week (and even in a couple of days).
Meanwhile your own population might object here and there but will ultimately be content with waiting for the next episode of their favorite show and maybe whine about it on twitter.

>You can wipe out an entire country's infrastructure in less than a week (and even in a couple of days).
I'm sure NATO could relatively easily do that to a small country like ours.

I can't see who could manage to destroy the infrastructure of the USA in one week with conventional weapons.

It wouldn't be easy even if nobody tried to fight or limit or fix damage.

While I support the 2A and hopefully killing some commies on home turf someday. OP is completely wrong about pretty much everything.

You could wipe out the power grid with a few dozen men with .50 caliber rifles
A few bricks of of C4 or semtex could cripple the interstate system

What about on private property faggot?

White house most fortified, what a joke. Plenty of places more secure than that.

Kek

>a few bricks of c4 could cripple the interstate system

Wtf are you talking about? Natural disasters do more than that every year. It may not be as targetted as an attack but they're a lot of ways through most places.

Right, but when its planned and not at random, it can be much more crippling

EFP IED's along streets within DC would cause a good bit more trouble than you'd think

You're making it so complicated- its quite simple.

>create shore batteries
>enemy flies over and drops thousands of troops who destroy shore batteries
k

tfw reserves are just a bunch of lazy, inexperienced hacks