Redpill me on Radical Centrism. Is this the thinking man's ideology...

Redpill me on Radical Centrism. Is this the thinking man's ideology? You're borrowing all the good elements of other ideologies with none of the bad to create the best one through logic and reason. What's not to like?

>radical centrism
do you listen to yourself talk?

It's being indecisive is what it is, you are too frightened to speak out and be on either the right or the left because you care about people's opinions of you, so you don't pick a side to avoided rejection. It's also the opposite of a "thinking man's ideology" because without thinking, you will simply reject any left or right sided arguments.

Prove me wrong.

Understand benefits of both authoritarianism and libertarian ideas. Apply a combination of both. Realize extreme ideals only lead to extreme results that only benefit a few select group.
This shit has nothing to do with being a pussy. Extremists are just afraid they pushed themselves into a corner and need to justify so.

> Understanding extremism.

Wew lad.
That's actually pretty plausible.

>other pleb confusing neutrality with centrism

Radical centrism can be a euphemism for globalist cuck (eg Fareed Zakaria), or for alt-lite bit more pc sounding (eg Jon Haidt).

Its concept of social truth as something accrued and emerging from contrast (or the centre) seems not too far from Spengler's "organic history" which is hard redpill territory, so rad centrism is actually more interesting than it may seem

>extreme ideals only lead to extreme results that only benefit a few select group
that's exactly what i want, though

>you will simply reject any left or right sided arguments.

>pulling from both sides of the spectrum.

>Some how reject both.

What?

Radical centrism is called rationalism, its essentially the neo left democratic party. Everyone hates it because its an absolutely fair system. No one wants to work their share but most of all they don't want to accept responsibility for their failures. Blaming your failures on others is an easy coping mechanism to deal with failure which is why racism, anti-immigrant ideologies on the right, social justice on the left is so popular.

It's a valid description of the position I think.
Believing oneself to be on the moral high ground by disregarding both sides of the argument. It's a position that accomplishes nothing other than to make the centrist feel better about themselves.
A sort of centrism + virtue signalling.

It's becoming more widespread with each passing day, and it's far more intelligent than the delusional ramblings of the left and the right.

Go buy a copy of the Economist, read an economics text-book, and stop poisoning yourself with brainlet ideological propaganda.

I like being a Centrist/Moderate, because i'm not held down to either side's core values and can pick the best of both worlds.
In today's climate though liberals can go fuck right off.

centrism is not denying both sides; it's agreeing with both sides on select issues.

Left person believes ABCD
Right Person Believes WXYZ
Centrist believes ABYZ

No you're just a pussy afraid of offending people

all you need to know about the ideologies

Best post ITT

They're trying to find something that works for everyone though.

It's the best option.

I'm teetering between 3 and 4 I like it here.

Self indulgent nonsense. "look at how moderate I am. I am smart because I lack serious conviction"...you just look like a smug tool to both sides.

It's like... imagine there's a left and there's a right. And you're in the middle. BUT THEN YOU START GOING UP until you're at the top of the pyramid. Radical!

[Cool Vibrations]

>THERE'S ONLY TWO WAYS TO THINK! IF YOU DON'T PICK ONE UR JUST DUM!

And who told you there were only two sides of the spectrum you "intellectual"?

That's why I'm an anarcho-fascist

you fucking know it

>Radical Centrism
Could you be any more of pic related?

ITT brainlets

Every ideology is designed to have as much good with the least bad to achieve a goal. It's easy to pick all of the good aspects of several ideologies, but you can never borrow the "good" goals, and therefore, will be either aimless, or probably ineffective at reaching a goal.

It's a stupid ideology and it's been getting more traction as the centre itself dies. It's either a defense mechanism or the typical "I'm a rational skeptic thinker hehe" meme

It usually amounts to just staying on course which doesn't help because we're already heading for disaster.

Easy example: mass immigration and catering to third worlders for Europe: even if you cut off immigration now they're still a perpetual underclass and prone to be driving trucks into festivities, even the ones from before the refugee crisis you had shit like Rotherham.

The thing is that you've got ideology shoved into a easy left/right/libertarian/authoritarian "tetrachotomy". Many ideologies operate in a certain direction most of the time, however they could also employ different tactics to, for example, operate as authoritarians to safeguard allowable liberty, or in a more common example, act authoritarian to establish a more total liberty.

There is no "corner" to be pushed into. Every ideology thinks that it has all of the answers and is taking as much good with the least bad. Radical Centrism is not the dumbest ideology, but it isn't a smart one because of this.

Again, with the third one, every ideology believes that it is doing what is in the interests of the people. To assume that they won't strive to keep the good graces of the demos is another fallacy of the centrist.

>every ideology believes that it is doing what is in the interests of the people.

What so insidious about the current left in America is that they don't believe this about their opponents. Their current rhetoric is to convince their constituents that anyone against hem is ACTIVELY trying to hurt them and is trying to ruin society like a cartoon villain. I don't get how people fall for that shit, but I guess it's the same reason people fall for religion. Once you hear that some boogeyman is out to get you, how can you stop listening?

Radical centrism is a dog whistle for fascism

>neither capitalist nor communist but takes elements from both

wow ms paint comic

sure showed him

gee i guess I better either shove dildos up my ass or join the klan cause moderate politics are so lame amirite???

>ITT retards who confuse centrism with not having a position.

A zero and a ten average out to a five.

How does it feel being a 100>IQ pleb?

Gay