President Trump's Approval Rating Has Dropped to a Near-Record Low

>President Donald Trump’s approval rating has fallen to a near record low with significant losses among white voters with no college degree, white men and independent voters, a new poll has found.

>The survey, conducted by Quinnipiac University among nationwide participants, found that Trump has a 36% approval rating compared to 58% who disapprove of him. The number is down from Quinnipiac’s April 19 poll, which found a 40% approval rating, and just 1% higher than his lowest-ever rating since he became president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/phyqYbmiWUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is controlled by Kushner and ZOG. We did not vote for that. We voted for Bannon and American nationalism and he is not giving us that.

Kutabare Turompu, KUTABARE WAYTU PEEPORU!!!

no one focuses on polls anymore, not even most msm, it's a footnote. Why are you focusing on them, they were dead ass wrong. Shit. . . congress is floating at like 17% hillary would probably be slumping at this point too. Politics has gotten so toxic, no large group of americans is going to say anyone individually is doing well when the whole business is so fucked. Just my opinion tho

what a surprise, nuking isis, repealing obamacare and "draining the swamp" are unpopular

>polls

Polls are bullshit. Hillary had a 99.990% chance to win,polls said.

hashtag MAGA, amirite fellow pedes?

Bannon is a faggot

If his poll numbers are so low then why do I still like him?

Check and mate.

>D+16

Wow that's surprising with all the wall to wall negative press 24/7/365.

share blue thread

does this mean the drumpkins will finally leave Sup Forums?

KEK BE PRAISED!

youtu.be/phyqYbmiWUo

The media writes this story every week, and every week the number is always the same-looking.

It's always from pollsters that made fools of themselves just a few months ago too. Do anyone really need to link to Quinnipiac's state polls?

Literally fake, since even cnn polls shows that only 2% regret voting for him while nearly 50% regrets being with (((her))).
Also, kys and saged.

>filename
fuck off shill

fake news

>(((((polls)))))

this place is 80% shills shilling shills anymore

HAHAH BLOMPGH BTFO LIBERALS RULE CONSERVATARDS DROOL

Most pollsters have gotten targeting Trump haters down to a fine art at this point. It's like asking about slavery being good and polling a ghetto apartment complex. You're getting the response you wanted.

that's because she did, why do you think she got the popular vote dumbass?

Oh yeah the same people who predicted he had a 1% chance of winning now say he's unpopular.

K.

>approval rating has fallen to a near record low

This is good. It means he's doing things (((they))) don't like again.

>ever trusting polls again

Doesn't matter if you like Trump or not, polls are nothing but propaganda now

White people arent ((())) thats for kikes senpai

Oh no, the polls are saying he won't win. I better not go and vote for him or I'll look silly.
Oh no, the polls are saying he's not liked. I better hate everything he does, or I'll look silly.

It didn't work then and it's not working now. Just fucking take your 0.02 autismbucks and give up.

shill thread

>sage