Hillary Clinton spent her entire life trying to become president

>Hillary Clinton spent her entire life trying to become president
>Ran once but stepped down for Obama
>Ran again with the entire DNC helping her
>The entirety of the MSM was backing her as was most of the music industry and Hollywood
>She spent over a billion dollars on ads and "Ground game"
>had a 98% chance to win
>She still lost to an autistic reality tv host with orange skin who spent a tenth of what she did
how is it possible to lose that bad?

>b-but muh popular vote

This is the best thing I've seen to explain the popular vote win. It's spot on, good post.

>Thirty people live in two separate counties
>Three hundred live in one.
>1/10th of the electorate can determine the outcome under your system

Yeah, nah, you can fuck off.

The reason why the Founding Fathers created the electoral college is to make sure the people don't become corrupt. Become useful nowadays.

Because God hates the Democrats

a leaf is mightier than the biggest dragon

Ok leaf

No One Fucking Cares.

looks like someone is still cranky from the election

I bet you cried all night long and didn't go to school the next morning

Weaponized Autism is mightier than the entire MSM, and entertainment industry

speaks more to the gullibility and bigotry of trump voters.

>voting base suppressed
omg laws are so fucken racist i cant even

>Alaska is the most relevant state
Image is just bullshit

Also this fails to acknowledge that the areas where her voting based weren't "suppressed" are the areas where illegal aliens can vote.

People need to understand, she was truly hated, and the hatred for her goes back to the original Clinton presidency

I love this, it should be updated though to reflect her 2.6 mil or whatever lead so when I show this to someone I don't hear
>fake news

Nor is Alaska an irrelevant state. I prefer a system that gives equal voting power to states then corrects for population than one that relies solely on population. The latter always results in blue majorities because large cities corrupt everyone who lives in them to the alt-left.

in our little bubble you think that, but in real life do you not see that Trump was elected almost entirely by hick counties and areas. Sup Forums only fanned the wildfire.

I know, I was mostly making a joke. I'd say that a lot of more...alternative sources heavily helped, with Sup Forums probably being the most robust

Oh snap!

Not even an argument just a smug anime girl.

lel

At least she can now shit her pants in peace. Donald Trump won't touch a hair of hers.

This is ideal because of the way our country is set up; it's not one country, it's 50 different states that all get together and try to agree on some foundational federal principals. The population of America shouldn't be seen as "100 million voters", it should be seen as 50 voting states, and each state is meant to get an equal say in how the country is run.

She didn't "step down" for Bobama, he kicked her ass, just like Bernie was gonna do, which is why the establishment Dems rigged the primary for her: she can't even win a fucking primary. America always has, and always will, hate hilldog.

Sorry sweetie, you lost

>form Brazil
>doesn't understand delegates
>talks shit
Stay 3rd world

She won the popular vote in the 2008 primary, the superdelegates jumped ship last minute. Seems like they made a deal to me.

>popular vote

If you took New York or California away they both account, by themselves, as a +2,000,000 - 4,000,000 vote surplus for Hillary.

Was that emo faggot band really 17 year ago? Tried so hard.

Anyways,Hillary is/was retarded. That's why she lost desu.

It's mutual, really

>History repeats itself
Trump's days confirmed to be numbered. But from which side of the horseshoe will the assassin's bullet hail?

> Is such a thing even possible?

Yes, yes it is.

SHE IS AN ARCH CRIMINAL AND
ONLY THE MOST STUPID DEMOCRAT
DOESN'T KNOW THAT.. IMAGINE
HOW STUPID YOU WOULD HALVE TO
BE TO BE ONE ONE OF THE MOST
STUPID DEMOCRATS. LOL THATS
FUCKING STUPID!

People have hated her since her husband was president. She has a natural ability to rub Americans the wrong way.

You've never heard her speak in public if you're still confused how she lost.

She would have lost the heartland of America to a pet rock.

No self respecting white male could vote for that "thing".