Facebook Censorship

>Friend owns conservative website
>Has a Facebook page with over 800,000 likes
>Suddenly tells me that Zuckerberg is banning ANY page that shares anti-Muslim news
>The order literally came from Zuckerberg, that's how high it goes

How the fuck do we stop this Sup Forums? We need to fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't use Facebook. It's for faggots and their moms.

Make your own social networking website.

Sounds like a nutty conspiracy theory, typical of right-wing radio types.

Self-immolate your entire social media presence.

You'll thank me later.

True. An atheist page got banned. +1M likes.

>How the fuck do we stop this Sup Forums?
lol

get a fucking life

eugenics.net

Gotham

Someone with the resources will create one soon. Check out gab.ai though, it's replacing Twitter.

This is the like I hate, fucking Cuckerberg just die

total data control 2020

Stop giving a shit about Facebook and leave.

>Sounds like a nutty conspiracy theory, typical of right-wing radio types.

Kike

I had friends from all over the political compass and it got cumbersome trying to find a happy medium.

There is none.

Willful ignorance is plague, but it's the only escape.

Blue whale
Veteran suicides
Emotional contagion
Facebook research
Scholar.google

It will be among the largest unmitigated risks in history!!! ''Tis the weak spot!

>using facebook

He does nothing though. He sails around the world, wasting his inheritance. He's just a hippie. Look up the Roth kids, most are coalburnees or pill poppers or braindead feminists.

I guess they weren't told about Zionism or just zoned out. Pretty funny.

that sperg face haha

Get off Jewberg. Leave it entirely.

This.

Let the kike do what he wants with his website, why do you care? Do you use it you fucking faggot? Despite Sup Forums explicitly telling you that kikebook is compromised?

What's a "facebook?"

Zucc needs to go. He's like a Der Sturmer caricature of a conniving Jew.

>How the fuck do we stop this Sup Forums? We need to fight back.

We don't do shit.

We let the Jew destroy his own platform and drive all the normies on to the next big platform.

FB is destined to end up like this. Bebo and Myspace used to be the thing before FB and now no one uses them.

I'm even starting to see a sort of social media fatigue in a lot of people. Like they are realising its all bullshit and its making people more prone to narcissism.

Faceberg, not even once.

Make sure before you disappear to change your name, url and any identifiable information then drop as many hardcore redpills as you can.

That's just an option though, I'd advise to abandon ship as quickly as possible.

>how do we fight this
You dont. Stop using social media. It's cancer and should be avoided.
Also if Zuckermeme really does try running for President then we should happily aid in him being BTFO harder than any other candidate in history.

Also, fuck Islam.

why would a farmer let a jew steal their cow?

we're through the looking glass here people

>I use a soulless multinational corporation to make friends and run my life, now I'm learning they don't have my best interests in mind.
I hope Zuckerberg sells their bank details to Israel, zero sympathy for anyone on it.

>social media bans hate speech from autist rednecks
>"muh freedom of speech"

just fuck off faggot

that unit ID kek

>Talking about or reporting news that casts islam in a negative light is "hate speech"

this is why the left is crashing and burning
because you're retards

Jewbook is fucking free.

Zuck owns the place. Your friend's Facebook page literally belongs to Zuck.

He's letting your friend borrow it for free.

if youre still on facebook youre a blue pilled faggot.

There's always reddit!

Fuuuuuuckkkk. Just deleted my FB for good (not the pussy tier deactivate), they keep it in limbo for 14 days before they perms delete it and it just went away 2 days ago, I so wish I would have done this. Fuck.

yea, i posted the child sacrifice confession video, and a few infographs on corporate jewery.

>caring about facebook

Doubt it. Work @ the book. Most likely some scrub reported the page and the checker @ Fb was a liberal and scrubbed it. Remember Fb is based in the bay area. Home of antfaggots.

I've already done this, and I actually feel like a better person

lol you actually think they permanently delete anything

>own a website
>HOW DO WE STOP HIM FROM DOING WHAT HE WANTS WITH IT
get out

Permanently delete it as in take away my ability to reactivate it with all my previous posts/pictures/etc. Regardless of if they save that info, I can't reactivate my old one anymore, so in regards to me personally it is permanently deleted.

I know nobody likes it, but Google+ does not censor even private circles of CP.

>facebook

fucking neck yourself

fml the purge cant come fast enough

Oh for fuck sake why

Thats because google execs and their globalist friends are satanitc pedophiles

This faggot right here knows. The only thing special about Facebook is that a whole bunch of normie bitches. Holy shit, I guess we're using our own version of kikebook right now.

deleted my facebook account a month ago, never felt better.

hehehehehehehe

will facebook ever die like myspace did?

No, Myspace allowed too much freedom and customisation where as Facebook they can control what you see much easier.

A personal Facebook page is for losers who try to impress people.

Go. Join. Steemit.

Steemit will destroy Facebook. Censorship resistance and crypto rewards for content based on investment from upvotes.

God dammit Canada. Every time I read a stupid progressive response, there's at least a 50pct chance it's a Canada flag.

Wtf is in the drinking water up there? You people are so fucked it's unreal.

Try and log back in you will be surprised

>Deleted
>Facebook account
Lol

>(((Zuckerberg)))

What is zucc thinking in this photo?

Steemit.com.

Blockchain based. Rewards for content. Censorship resistant. Open sourced. Growing fast. One token =~1$ or .0045BTC

people still use facebook? i thought it was just a late 2000s fad. do people know they are being data mined to hell? lol

>>work @ the book
Tell us your secrets

Sometimes I give my webcam the middle finger.

I know they're watching.

You're not cool if you care about anything didnt you know?

Cool people dont care about gays and gay marriage, so why fight it?
Cool people dont care about rampant media corruption if they are telling you what you want to hear!
Cool people dont care that all their data is being mined and sold to third parties. They arent doing anything wrong, so why care? Enjoy the attention!

I also deleted my facebook. The internet equivalent of moving from commiefornia

Fucking bitches.

one way is to stop using cancerbook...
Works for me. Don't miss it at all.

>caring about a site with literally billions of users
Haha, how silly of OP

It it does, it will only be because it was replaced by something much, much worse.

Fuck you, american people!

Start reporting fake news to Fakebook today

American women are whores.

Facebook has admitted ten percent of their accounts are fake

Ducking autocorrect!

>install adblock
>tell all your friends how to install adblock
>they do it because ads are annoying, don't bother telling them about kikerberg

congrats, now you dont have to be an out of touch autist, zuckerfuck doesn't get any shekels, and your friends think you're a tech genius who showed them how to hack the matrix

don't use facebook
don't talk about facebook

Why don't you get culturally enriched somewhere else

He's thinking of stealing their wallets while the entire audience is essentially blinded.

It wont replace twitter until more trend influencers hop on

jesus christ look at this fuckers face and tell mme hes not somme spawn of satan, hopefully someone kennedy's him

What if Facebook were open-source?

What that change anything?

I can't beloeve this guy is going to run against Trump. Pic related.Facebook:
>censors + restricts the right/conservatives
>spies on you
>gives all your info to the intel community
>influences you with social engineering
The 'left' has:
>IRS targeting christians
>making right groups wait while fastracking leftwing nutjob groups
>funding left protest groups with HUD + DOJ slush funds
>pushing gayness + trans genderless jellyfish people to destroy personal identity
>pushing mass immigration to destroy national identity
>eliminating morals and values
>"cultural marxism ' crap
I could name 1,000 other things.
The 'left' is a statist disease. We need only look to Europe to see the future. Tommy Robinson got arrested for filming muslims coming out of court where they're charged with gang raping little kids.The police and politicians are involved in all these coverups.
Now the left is a vehicle used by the elites to push this authoritarian technocracy. The truth is that they've also corrupted so-called "conservatives" too.Social media is a weapon used to push their agenda forward faster than newspapers. They elwant to control them just like they do newspapers . We on the right are also harnessing this new technology . Who will win? We'll be long dead before that questions is answered. It may never be. There will always be those elite psycho pedos striving to dominate everyone else.

This is adorable.

What if jews came out of the shadows?
Would that change anything?

Depending on how you look at things, the jews are already in the limelight and they're scattering like roaches.

Would it change anything?
Not as much if Facebook were open-source.

>any news that is tough to hear because it doesnt correspond with muh views = hatespeech
>"dumb rednecks"
get out shill

>How do we stop this

Like this:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

Nah cause theres liberal b8 still here

>but still allows hate speech from dindus and spics

I've seen studies where they say 19-30% of Americans have a negative opinion of jews and/or israel.Probably on the low side . We have 9+ mil muslims ,too. It's higher in Europe .

The question is : How do we tap into this? How do you turn semi-awake people into hardcore :
>send them all to israel
>make banks public and stop this usury
>stop hollywood degeneracy
>stop AIPAC etc. corruption / blackmail
People.

Pouring gasoline on the fire only makes a bigger fire.

The best thing we can do is let entropy take its course.

True. Maybe time is the best weapon ,but it won't hurt waking up more people. The problem with letting them self-destruct is that they'll probably take us down with them and without another parellel structure in place something even worse could arise out of the ashes.

Fuck it! We need to compete with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google. We have two choices; kill the jews and lizards, or create our own indoctrinated shit.

Lead by example, don't get butthurt.

How do you get "butthurt" out of that? Hahahahaha Jesus Christ.

Just saying, they only way they can take you down with them is if you let them.