America would be better off if all liberals were murdered

America would be better off if all liberals were murdered

Prove me wrong

a lot of highly educated people are liberal. doctors, engineers, scientists, etc.

America would be well off if all liberals were executed.

It'd be better off if all niggers and jews were executed as well.

>Prove me wrong
Liberals are useful idiots for the jews. America would be better if all Jews were murdered. (self-defense isn't murder)

I unironically agree wholeheartedly concur

Liberals are useful idiots but conservatives are the most open about sucking Jew dick.

Careful, you could accidentally cut yourself with all that edge.

Conservatives love Israel because of Jesus. I love Israel because I get to show liberals an immigration policy that works and confuses the jews at the same time.

>LIBERAL

YOU MEAN COMMUNISTS (STOP COVERING FOR THEM)

Burden of Proof Faggot
Prove you are right

I can't. This theory needs a name. What shall it be called?

I can't.

Then the US would be one huge fucking echo chamber you fucking mong.

We could build little drones that are untraceable or explode on impact and fly the little Cunt directly into these niggers heads :)

Their lawyer Jay Waxenberg, who specializes on “estate and tax planning and estate and trust administration,” helped the couple set up the trusts, which Oliver has so often criticized.
Waxenberg set up two revocable trusts for the Olivers that were then used to set up a “shell company” called Hoagie’s Place LLC, which the couple used to purchase the penthouse apartment.
his property’s original billable value is reduced by more than $300,000, and the TV host owed only $27,343 in taxes on his nearly $10 million mansion in 2017
>set up a “shell company” called Hoagie’s Place LLC to purchase penthouse.
>reduced by more than $300,000, owed only $27,343 in taxes on his nearly $10 million mansion
>$27,343 owed on 10 million dollar penthouse
> $27,343
>current year, still paying taxes? Cmon

You don't win philosophical/political arguments by murdering the opposition, all you'll do is turn them into martyrs and convince more people to join their cause.

It's almost as if the institutions are to blame, hmmmm.

>You don't win philosophical/political arguments by murdering the opposition, all you'll do is turn them into martyrs and convince more people to join their cause.
Tell that to the Maoists and Leninists.

They can't be martyrs if you kill all their followers

Neither are sustainable. You can't oppress people forever. Unless you manage to subdue the people with religion or other means of cheap thrills and promises of a future better life.
Other than that, if we just have the same practices as the people who we despise, what is it that makes us better?

I wouldn't call it murder.
I'd say post-natal abortion.

I can't, it seems your theorem is rock solid.

you're not. qed

One if you autists need to decapitate these Late Night Goebbels. Start with Colbert and then with Oliver. Hollywood has gone too far into insane propaganda territory and they need to be taught a hard lesson.

Jeez so many edgy teens these days. Yeah yeah you so gangsta you kill libs hitler sooooo proud of you *rollseyes*

Every single liberal "engineer" I have met doesnt actually design anything. If they do, they are always flakes and bail the second things get tough. Hell, I knew a systems engineer who was such an asshat. He would always make fun of people for doing something that he thought was "wrong" and then bitch the second you said anything to him about it. He continuously shat on trump to the point that no one wanted to bring up their political opinions that differed from his because he would give an endless tirade about how they were wrong and that the company needed more brown people and women.Thank god he got fired for funding research grant money into his personal account.

Murder is wrong OP. I hope you get shot my fellow conservative

Murder is always wrong.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.