Who is worse: fundamentalist muslims or Sup Forums?

Honestly Sup Forums is worse than muslims.

I have never met any muslim that was as bad as the average Sup Forums poster, and i met many muslims in my life

Btw mods, you claim Sup Forums is a place of free speech but you keep deleting my thread. nice!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html?_r=1
pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
jihadwatch.org/2014/08/poll-89-of-palestinians-support-jihad-terror-attacks-on-israely
timesofisrael.com/support-for-hamas-skyrockets-following-war-poll-shows/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/12051848/More-than-two-thirds-of-Palestinians-support-knife-attacks-against-Israelis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's worse people that kill thousands every year or 2 people that said some mean things, gee i wonder. fuck you shlomo, saged.

Fucking Jew

>Me bitching about Sup Forums is politics

>Btw mods, you claim Sup Forums is a place of free speech but you keep deleting my thread.
Mods know what to do

There are 2 billion muslims, and only like 100k Sup Forums posters. this is false equivalence.

If Sup Forums was in charge of israel i wouldn't have been alive today

>If Sup Forums was in charge of israel i wouldn't have been alive today

Damn right.

behaviour like this is a recent thing. normally its only leftists who devalue the lives of those who disagree with them. to go after a baby is lower still.

when Sup Forums blows that baby up then we'll ask that question

do you take everything seriously what people tell you online?

Are you trying to imply there aren't many people in Sup Forums who genuinly want to see all jews genocided?

You are in a bubble, look around you. people here are regularly praising Adolf Hitler and they claim world war 2 was a good idea.

This is a board of genocidal maniacs who should never be in charge of society

YOU GOYIM SURE ARE MEAN, NOT LIKE WE KIND AND GENTLE MERCHANTS

When Trump killed an 8 years old girl and dozens of civilians in Yemen, Sup Forums was cheering for it

back in the oven, shlomo!

Yes he does, he's a retard look at the way he writes.

Are you trying imply Sup Forums wouldn't celebrate if Trump was nuking israel?

Let's be real here, you know a shit ton of people here would

>implying you're retarded

You are in a bubble.

Do you know how Sup Forums responded when Trump killed an 8 years old girl in Yemen? they celebrated it and said Trump didn't kill enough

good, get in the fucking oven

Stop fucking moaning, try living in a majority Muslim country openly as a Jew and see how you feel about Sup Forumsacks you butt hurt kike

How many children did Obama kill with collateral damage?
People praise Trump because it seems like he is actually going to do something about conditions in the middle east.
Instead of what Obama did, 'covert' operations, overthrowing governments with 'revolution', and tiptoeing around (((you))) goys.
When are you guys going to become a US State and get off your high horse?

Because there's nothing more stupid than crying about someones death over the internet.

When a person is dead, they don't exist.
What is a corpse going to feel offended.
faggot

If there was a majority country of Sup Forumstards i would have been assassinated there too

no they weren't you filthy kike, everyone was calling him out for being under the thumb of the jews. no wonder everyone hates jews you guys don't know when to stop lying.

You live in a bubble, Sup Forums is legitimately full with genocidal maniacs.

You are 100% in denial because you refuse to see Sup Forums for what it really is

which is what you deserve

Thanks for proving my point

>Who is worse: fundamentalist muslims or Sup Forums?
Jews. Jews are worse than either.

no fuckijg shit schlomo

That entire thread was full of people accosting OP including myself. This was an example of Sup Forums being based. You are cherrypicking.

Not over the Yemen raid.

Sup Forums was just mad when trump attacked Assad, but they were completely fine when Trump kille an 8 years old girl. in fact they thought its not enough, they want more muslims dead

Is this bait?

Trucks of peace, bombings of peace and beheadings of peace are bad for a reason

The bubble feels nice

Did i say fundamentalist muslims are all peaceful?

But you tell me, you know very well that Sup Forums would celebrate if Trump nuked the jews.

You are worse genocidal maniacs than any Muslim i have ever met

muslims are based as fuck. they just shouldn't be in our lands, just like you khazars shouldn't be in theirs.

That, or the Eternal September marches on.

>Btw mods, you claim Sup Forums is a place of free speech but you keep deleting my thread. nice!

Mods are random and have banned people for doxxing ctr shills.
Welcome to pol newfaggot.

SHUTUP, reddit will steal our ways.
Shutthefuckup.

Every. fucking. time.

who gives a fuck the winner has the moral high-round
the weak should fear the strong.

Pic related is what Sup Forums makes your soul look like

Honestly you should get out of here

THIS IS BAIT!
Well done shlomo.
Well done.

I didn't know pizza had internet connection

You know that im right though,
Sup Forums is poison for the soul

>Unironically complaining about Sup Forums tier banter

You're fake.
No one is this retarded.
Also m'lady I'm an athiest.

If Sup Forums was just banter i wouldn't mind

But people here legitimately threatened my life multiple times. do you know how many times people in Sup Forums threatened me and said they will come to my city and behead me?

Yet we memed the leader of the free world unto power. Next time we will pick one that isn't a kike puppet.

Like muslims?
OY VEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

shutup faggot

Stop blaming Trump's corruption on the jews you idiot.

When you vote for a person that doesn't care about hurting minorities and killing civilians, of course he wouldn't mind about the life of his voterbase.

That is why progressives are the only ones who actually CARE about the life of their own countrymen

Not enough I would suppose

You're a Palestinian aren't you?

Oh my gawd.
These goys threatened me, I was so scared I had an asthma attack.

oy vey it's anuddah shoah

You also realise that you being a jew living in a majority muslim country, you'd be publicly executed? Sup Forums will quicker breed jews out of existence rather than murder you

"average Sup Forums poster"

don't throw out the baby with the bath water you dumb jew.

gr8 b8 m8

Neo-Nazis. At least muslims do a somewhat decent job at defending their beliefs.

That is wrong because there are many jews living in muslim countries.i agree that fundamentalist islam is a problem and that many muslims are racist, but my mom's origin is from Morocco and honestly Morocco treated jews better than europe

Every single muslim i met in my lifetime was less violent and nicer than the average Sup Forums poster

Yeah it's almost like abortion or something. Really makes me thunk

You are delusional if you think this is just "recent" behavior

i'm in Sup Forums since 2012 and Sup Forums has always been like this

Violence is an act.
Provide proofs of such acts or you are a dirty fucking liar and deserve all the hatred you receive.
f you can't take it, fuck off to reddit faggot.

you should check out reddit.com sometime

pol is a board of peace, kike

>Every single muslim i met in my lifetime was less violent and nicer than the average Sup Forums poster

This is easily disproven by evidence, there have been more than 30,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11, how many are committed by Sup Forums users?

Explain

^this

Oh yeah dude, i'm certain a fat neckbeard from thousands of miles away poses a HUGE threat to an anonymous guy who could frankly live everywhere.

You're just a whiny bitch, bro. Your people have an innate need to play the victim at all fucking times; you're on an anonymous image board and you're actually crying about your saftey lmao

dont trust the jews...

Apologies. I'm not a full Sup Forumsack yet. Maybe just slightly Sup Forumsish

Where did you get this stat form?

The stat i've shown suggested that the majority of terror attacks in America weren't done by muslims, despite the fact muslim attacks are the only one covered in the media

If Sup Forums was in charge of Israel, there wold be no Israel.

You can decide to be a pollock
but it has to be in your heart naturally.

>tfw kikes will never understand ironic shitposting or blackpilled DGAF posting and try to use it to divide the goyim

>majority of terror attacks in America weren't done by muslims, despite the fact muslim attacks are the only one covered in the media

Yes, this is true, there are only a few % of muslims in the US, so it makes sense that non muslims commit a TOTAL of more attacks.

HOWEVER, when adjusted for the RATE of attacks, it is MUCH higher.

If only a few % of the population commit a giant % of attacks, it is a huge problems.

Aniway, read this article:
nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html?_r=1

In america right wing terrorism kills more than muslim terrorism

>Jews
>Possessing souls

Pick one, and only one, kikes are the most soulless motherfuckers to walk the earth.

You´ve met no one from Sup Forums, you just read a board

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:

pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

No faggot the question is name an act done by a pollock that is equivalent to all the attacks that muslims have done.
You are really fucking dishonest like all the rest of the liberal faggots.

PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at Israeli civilians.
jihadwatch.org/2014/08/poll-89-of-palestinians-support-jihad-terror-attacks-on-israely

Palestinian Center for Political Research (2015): 74% of Palestinians support Hamas terror attacks.
timesofisrael.com/support-for-hamas-skyrockets-following-war-poll-shows/

I cant tell you how many knife and bomb attack is hear about by evangelist Christians.
Its a real problem unlike those righteous IED makers.

Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (2015): Two-thirds of Palestinians support the stabbing of Israeli civilians.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/12051848/More-than-two-thirds-of-Palestinians-support-knife-attacks-against-Israelis.html

FPBP OP is a feelingsfag

(((Jew York Times)))

YES, GOYIM, TRUST THESE NEWSPAPERS THAT WE TELL YOU TO TRUST, YOU HAVE NO REASON TO FEAR WE SIMPLE MERCHANTS, WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE!!!!

Using capital letters on certain words doesn't make your argument more convincing, at least not in my case, i get that it might work on some people tho.

I made the calculation myself, muslims are roughly 10 times more likely to be terrorists than non muslims. however, the overall amount of muslim terrorists only makes less than 0.1% percent of the american muslim population, so i believe you shouldn't punish all muslims for what such a tiny portion of them actually do

No you made a statement that pollocks are more evil than muslims you HAVE NOT PROVEN THIS YOU DISHONEST JEW.

Depends how many jewish threads are up.

And how many of those are pollocks?

>muslims are roughly 10 times more likely to be terrorists than non muslims.

You say that like that is normal and in fact not the largest thread to civilization

Keep moving the goal posts john olliver.

Idk, Dylan Roof was probably a pollack

>I MADE THESE CALCULATIONS MYSELF, YOU MUST TRUST ME, GOYIM!!!

The bullshit kikery keeps on flowing.

K sure that's one.
Now I will go bin ladin the france terror attacks berlin attack niece.

Name another cyenk uger.