We must advocate for a ban on the sale of Halal and Kosher meats...

We must advocate for a ban on the sale of Halal and Kosher meats. Religious traditions cannot be a justification for animal cruelty.

>A Belgian region has banned halal and kosher slaughter in a move condemned as the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights since Nazi occupation.

>The bill to prohibit the practice was passed unanimously by the environment committee of the Walloon Parliament in the south of the country and similar bills could be rolled out across Belgium.

>Meat produced as Jewish kosher or Muslim halal require the fully-conscious animals to have their throats slit in a ritual slaughter in order to drain their blood.

>The ban has drawn criticism from the religious community, who have labeled the move as 'scandalous'.

>Animal rights activists, who believe stunning the animals before killing them is more humane, will welcome the news, but both the Jewish and Muslim society have spoken out against it.

>The European Jewish Congress called the law, which will be implemented by September 2019, scandalous and its president Moshe Kantor told The Independent it sends a terrible message to Jewish communities throughout Europe that Jews are unwanted.

>'It attacks the very core of our culture and religious practice and our status as equal citizens with equal rights in a democratic society,' he said.

>'We call on legislators to step back from the brink of the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights in Belgium since the Nazi occupation of the country in World War Two.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4484456/Belgium-bans-halal-kosher-slaughter-Walloon.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-bans-halal-and-kosher-slaughter-as-minister-says-animal-rights-come-before-religion-9135580.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=h_bZzxep87c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Talking before the legislation was passed, the regional minister of animal welfare in the region Ben Weyts voiced his approval of the ban.

>He said: 'Unstunned slaughter is outdated.

>'In a civilised society, it is our damn duty to avoid animal suffering where possible.'

>A similar ban will come into play in the Flemish region of Belgium by January 2019, stopping people killing animals before stunning them.

>The Muslim community have also come out opposing the ban, with the Belgian Muslim Executive telling The Independent: 'Muslims are worried about whether they can eat halal food in conformity with their religious rites and beliefs.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4484456/Belgium-bans-halal-kosher-slaughter-Walloon.html

bump

what difference does it make if a cow dies instantly or over 30 seconds?

i dont understand. its cheaper and faster to do it instantly, but i dont get why someone would care that an animal that was born to be killed, is now being killed over 30 seconds

Why should an animal suffer if there's a better alternative?

why would anyone care though? i have pets and i dont want to see them get hurt, but i dont understand why people get so triggered over an animal whos only purpose was to be killed, being killed

now animals kept in really shitty conditions, i can agree with for health reasons. although with all the overpopulation, animal farms will never be as nice as they were before

but as for the actual act of killing an animal, i dont get why someone would care. i would support the ban, i guess, just to piss jews and muslims off, but i dont really see any legitimate logic to getting mad at the act of killing in one way or the other

Fuck you goyim

>i would support the ban, i guess, just to piss jews and muslims off

Gee user I didn't even consider that factor.

ahh ok so thats the main reason

even for sjws? i thought they were more about the 'animal feels' aspect

anyways, i fully support the ban and will help spread the word. lol

Look, I'm Jewish, okay? I'm Jewish, you got that? I'm Jewish!

Progressives must make a choice. Either they embrace religious traditions for the sake of diversity or they support animal rights. They cannot have both.

killd =/= torture

bumperooni let's see if msm bites

bump dis shit nigga

>Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’

>New law, denounced as ‘anti-Semitism’ by Jewish leaders, comes after country controversially slaughtered a giraffe in public and fed him to lions

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-bans-halal-and-kosher-slaughter-as-minister-says-animal-rights-come-before-religion-9135580.html

How could ending animal suffering be considered "anti-semitic"?

Keep this bumped if you support animal rights!

this op would be moar effective if portrayed as a way to rusttel mudslime and kike jimmies also if you can bait peta to join

When the thread dies feel free to recreate it.

>if you place bacon in the halal section, the store needs to empty the entire shelf, throw it all out, and restock it because they will absolutely not touch it otherwise

>How could ending animal suffering be considered "anti-semitic"?
Because all goyim are animals.

bump

autism speaks

or negro genes, or middle eastern desert scum values or....

Why can't religious Jews/muslims who take issue with this just eat vegetarian?

Or just move to a country in which kosher or halal slaughter is the norm.

bump

Trump should ban all ritual animal sacrifice. Jews and Muslims would have to convert or flee.

That, too.
Jews calling this "anti-semitic" are ridiculous and self-centered. Millenia of heavy discrimination and basic animal rights is anuddah shoa? It's just paranoid. I can't believe history's most hated people is actually looking for oppression points.

>30 seconds

Naw m80. If the butcher knows what he's doing, more like 5 seconds before consciousness is lost.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory

>It's just a silly conspiracy theory goy

this has great potential to fuck with both muslems and jews

If you support this idea please keep the thread bumped. Animal abuse must not be tolerated.

This is pissing off all the muslims and jews so much, fucking love it
best part is that for years now all of our hardcore leftists have been flocking to the green party, and they cannot in any way even try to oppose this legislation without being outed as the biggest hypocrites in all of politics

This topic could easily become a major wedge issue among the left if we meme it hard enough. "Progressives" who believe diversity is magic and will make everything better vs animal rights activists/fedora tipping enlightened gentlemen who shun the value of religious traditions.

Even if these campaigns result in zero changes to laws there still is potential for mass red pilling, as Jewish and Muslim activists will invariably see calls to ban kosher and halal slaughter as an attack on their communities, even if the campaigns are motivated by animal welfare concerns. This will contribute to infighting among the left.

This user gets it.

We must do if for the fuhrer

we must meme this

>why would anyone care though?
It's called empathy you literal nigger.

I love how Ben Weyts used the word "civilised", implying that mudslimes and kikes use uncivil methods.

I know it's an obvious thing but holy shit gave me the keks.

That's the point m8.

bump

Remember to put Bacon in the halal and kosher sections of your local grocery store.

But chicken kabobs user
Delicious user
Also I enjoy bacon and all meats except fish

Should package it as part of a broader effort against animal cruelty to avoid accusations of antimuslimness.
Sneak it in stealthwise.
No battery hens, no abusing dogs, no halal slaughter.

Mmmm animal torture tastes great huh? You realize it would taste exactly the same without being halal certified, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=h_bZzxep87c
for everyone's viewing pleasure

The animal knows something bad for it is coming and it goes through a surge of adrenaline. This "razes" the meat, thus changing the taste of it. This also passes to those that eat it. Not good for you kind of bad things. It's worth looking into.

bump

bump

If you don't bump this thread a defenseless animal gets harmed unnecessarily.

Every time someone doesn't bump this thread I'm going to kick a puppy.

This is good, was told by some mudslim trying to sell me their trash religion that animals did not suffer during the halal process of killing. I don't remember the whole thing since it was over 3 years ago. But since these sand monkeys want to ban islamophoby, I'd be happy to see halal and kosher meat banned. Should send a message to Trudeau about it, that animal deserve equal dignity and should not suffer because of someone's religion.

bump

>a move condemned as the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights since Nazi occupation
Oy veeeeeeey

Animals absolutely suffer during Halal and Kosher slaughter. I don't see how that's debatable.

m8 you better not.

I didn't say it was debatable, just that mudslims will tell you otherwise, because in their mind muh-ammad is always right.

Right. I was saying I don't see how it could be argued otherwise.

I can switch to abusing kitties instead but not sure anyone here cares about them.

bumping for dank idea that needs to be spread

bump

bump

>the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights since Nazi occupation

Sounds like they're undermining the 6 quadrillion. When did jews become so antisemitic?

Go vegan.