Chomsky: Republicans worse than ISIS

He says they are more dangerous because they are actively trying to accelerate climate change.

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-39879374/chomsky-republican-party-most-dangerous

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/US/coal-jobs-lost-Kentucky/2015/02/10/id/624028/
investors.com/politics/on-the-right/looking-at-net-job-losses-is-only-way-to-assess-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I
money.cnn.com/2016/10/19/news/economy/debt-obama-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's right

>creating public sector jobs is a good thing

What a handsome man. A democrat man.

right wing retards don't know how to read

When 88 years old you reach, look so good you will not hm.

Die already you old commie fuck.

>Chomsky
LIMITED LIABILITY AGENT

JEW

DEMORALIZER

SLOW TALK PUTS GOY TO SLEEP

(((Chomsky)))

What kind of jobs are these? Part time jobs with no future that people have to take 2 or 3 of?

Globel warming will kill off all the niggers and shitskins that live near the equater. Why shouldn't be we be trying to speed that up?

Well he is right about this.

Everyone but the idiots themselves can clearly see this, he's right.

Well he is right
Isis is on its knees and sre ready to make their prophesized last stand.

Republicans want everything

Good. Its fucking cold up here.

>force automotive plant to shut down losing 100 jobs
>create 200 waiter openings
Wow, what progress.

Of course he would argue that, seeing as the Democratic Party armed ISIS.

Cringe.

Obama saved the US auto industry you dumbass. You right wing retards hated him for it.

I don't get this meme that leftists think they're stopping climate change with taxes.

It's like Trudea legalizing weed; no, you're not going to do shit.

So then china is like anudda hitler?

>saved auto industry
Is that the best you could do, leaf?
>15 million jobs created
And how many of them are minimum wage?

Obama also armed ISIS.

When did Chomsky go from warning Americans about reckless imperialism/radicalizing Muslims to being a moron?

I hated Obama for saving the auto industry because they made bad business decisions and the entire industry deserved to die. I guarantee you some fucking investment group or big business would have bought up all the factories and there'd be cars coming out of Detroit even now. Same reason why I hated Bush for TARP.

You can't have a freemarket but say oh well now that you've made a bad business decision and are broke here's 500 million dollars

>force automotive plant to shut down losing 100 jobs

When did Obama force an automotive plant to shut down? I'm pretty sure he actually did the exact opposite.

>And how many of them are minimum wage?

I don't know but why do you right wing retards denigrate the only jobs you're barely qualified for?

Do u retards understand that when the labor market tightens, wages rise?

newsmax.com/US/coal-jobs-lost-Kentucky/2015/02/10/id/624028/

investors.com/politics/on-the-right/looking-at-net-job-losses-is-only-way-to-assess-policy/

>Just let the auto industry die permanently because MUH FREE MARKET

You realize that EVERY country subsidizes major industries right? Japan does it. Germany does it. If the US didn't do it, we'd simply be out-competed and there goes your "free market."

> guarantee you some fucking investment group

from China

you right wing retards really are traitors to your country

hey faggot can you just create a photo album that you can link once instead of ruining every fucking thread you show up in posting the same 12 images? jesus christ you redditors are so fucking annoying.

There are two possibilities regarding climate change.

1: It's bullshit, in which case there is no problem.

2: It's real, and we're already fucked. Let me explain this point since nobody seems willing to address it. If man-made climate change is real, and it is tied to carbon emissions, we are doomed. Period. There is NO way to stop the industrialization of Asia. Indonesia, India and China are all going to become MASSIVE contributors to Co2 emissions and there is not a single fucking thing anyone can do about it.

And then, there's Africa. While those subhuman monkeys might be too retarded to farm, they aren't too retarded to work in factories. The Chinese have every intention of sucking that continent dry and that means industrializing them. When Africa industrializes it's game over. They will belch out more greenhouse gasses than the rest of the planet combined, guaranteed. There is no way to stop them short of genocide.

It's over. The only hope left is that it's all a crock of shit, but unless you plan on advocating for exterminating all the blacks and forcing every Eastern country to switch to 100% nuclear, there is ZERO way to prevent the increase in Co2 production, and any discussion of it is pointless.

So when I hear liberals who live in coastal cities drinking lates and playing with their Iphones bitching about "climate change," it's really cringeworthy. Limiting ourselves will produce zero actual benefit except to impoverish our people. Fuck the climate change lobby. You all know damn well that there's nothing we can do, stop pretending that you'd be making a difference even if we switched 100% to nuclear solar and hydroelectric power.

>automotive plants are coal mines

"Coal jobs" are not automotive plants.

>American education

>right wing retards
>leaf
I knew this was a shill thread, but come on.

To answer your post:
>lefitsts
>working in mining and logging
>working in utilities
>working in construction
>working in manufacturing
Ok, buddy.

>the same 12 images?

implying I don't have literally thousands

right wing retards are fucking hilarious

Well maybe if you stop fomenting petrol culture with military actions, we could reduce some of the CO2 emisions.

Just sayin.

>"Coal Jobs"
>"Automotive Plants"

Are you fucking illiterate?

>use general statement
>shills immediately take it at face value because they have no other argument
Defend Obama's creation of minimum wage jobs while eliminating manufacturing and energy jobs.

Sure is easy when you just spend unlimited tax dollars.

>implying I specifically meant fucking automotive plants
Come up with a better argument, please.

this retard needs to retire. I used to respect him, I am ashamed.

>There is NO way to stop the industrialization of Asia.
>There is no way to stop them short of genocide.

What makes you think that's NOT the plan for them? This stuff goes deeper than just a few dollars here and there.

Liberals could easily be swayed into a planetary genocide strategy if it's for "the good of humanity" and presented as literally the ONLY way humanity can survive climate change.

He's not actually wrong if we think in terms of longevity. Climate change is a long process and its full effects won't be felt during this generation. Muslims are an immediate problem and longterm problem.

manufacturing and energy jobs went up under Obama

I think it's hilarious that u right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks complain that min wage jobs don't pay enough and then are against raising the min wage.

Not surprising, the guy supported Pol Pot.

[citation needed]

Reminder that Republicans are 100% responsible for the federal deficit.

>Damage control

Obama is the slowest spender in 80 years

inb4 right wing retards don't know what spending is

The US auto industry is cancer, we should just let it collapse to start a new one, one that makes good quality autos for a decent price.

I will blow a cocktus before i buy a muhrican vehihecle.

Fuck u & obongo, Fuck chevy, fuck dodge, fuck ford, fuck cadillac, fuck buick, etc.

Tesla is the only exception i guess.

He supported the Khmer Rouge openly until evidence of genocide became international news. At best, he's a god damned retard at least 50% of the time whenever he decides to weigh in on something.

This is a good post

>The US auto industry is cancer, we should just let it collapse to start a new one, one that makes good quality autos for a decent price.

nice proxy vlad

Tell Western leftists that several African countries are run by black Nazi regimes
Bash the Negro Fash

so basically, you're taking the fact that clinton ran a surplus and trying to extrapolate that into blaming the republicans for the entire national debt?

Unironically kill yourself Obamaleaf

>Implying you arent the most autistic guy on this board

Meanwhile increasing the national deficit 19.8 trillion dollars and using quantitative easing to make it easier for banks to pay back the TARP bailouts at the expense of the middle and working class

Okay, you got me there. Republicans are responsible for roughly 80% of the national debt whereas Democrats are responsible for roughly 20% of it.

such low effort

He is smart, admit it. You can't criticize Noam while being useless anime loving shit worhiping kek and consuming video content from worthless politicaly quirky e-celebes.

I am a god among right wing retard autists

Chomsky is a piece of shit islamic fundamentalist apologist.

Republicans have no authority to speak about deficits. None. The last Republican president to actually run a surplus was Calvin Coolidge.

Noam Chomsky, in the words of Tom Sowell, is a typical "anointed intellectual" where he makes tons of failed predictions yet he continues to be praised and heralded as wise, correct, and prescient.

>Do u retards understand that when the labor market tightens, wages rise?

Are you saying more workers make wages RISE? You have a special type of autism. I've literally never heard a leftist ever make that argument no matter how stupid.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3

you retards don't even know the difference btwn debt and deficit

youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I

Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

>Do u retards understand that when the labor market tightens, wages rise?

When unemployment falls, and the labor market tightens, wages rise.

How fucking stupid are you?

Holy shit this is basic economics

Uhh try again sweetie Obama increased the national deficit by 9 trillion while bush only increased it by 5 trillion also I'm not a republican

>Holy shit this is basic economics
How do I learn basic economics? Serious question. Is there a good video series?

right wing retards don't even know the difference between debt and deficit

fuck u morons are dumb youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I

Kek is there a video?

Im in texas u dumb fucker, and ive heard nothing but shit show stories about murhican vehihclels.

Some fag from work bought a brand new 2013 challenger and babied the fuck out of it (stealership & shit) and it pulled a fucking rod while merging in the highway, no warranty cus fuck u (3 months and counting at the stealership)

Talked to some Bank of america chick and said she bought a 2013 ford fiesta, belt busted and fucked up everything.

Chrysler is a huge shitshow, who ever designed the seabring needs to be tied by their feet and dragged on the highway for at least 17 miles, try fixing or changing or fixing anything on that cunt, THE BATTERY IS UNDER THE WHEEL WELL FFS.

The new sad excuses of a fucking corvette catch on fire for no fucking reason (being idle for 20mins or running on the track for more than 7.5mins).

Look up all the deaths by GM's faulty shit.

Also, fuck you LEAF, the day of the rake will come you fucking shill.

I dunno there probably is, honestly I thought this was common knowledge.

I should start my own Youtube channel. "Educating right wing retards"

I'm not right-wing. I just don't know any economics terminology aside from supply/demand basically.

Obama inherited two wars and a financial crisis. Him spending lots of money was essentially unavoidable. But you'll let Bush completely off the hook for starting those wars because you're a hypocrite.

>"American" (Russian proxy) shitting on his own country

Absolute fucking horse shit
money.cnn.com/2016/10/19/news/economy/debt-obama-trump/

Fair enough. I wasn't calling you one. I honestly don't know if there is a video series, I'm sure there is but there's a lot of right wing cuck corporate cuckology out there. I would stay away from that horseshit. Just remember the last thing the wealthy elites want is an ultra low unemployment rate because then wages would rise and companies would have to compete for labor. America is rapidly approaching that point, 4.4% and falling, and it'll be interesting to see what Trump does. My guess is he'll increase immigration substantially

>waah waah it was all bushes fault
Lol Obama did absolutely nothing to stop those wars did he you fucking retard he actually increased our presence in the middle east costing us more

Job openings are already at all time highs

>look at my obviously biased sources you guys drumpf btfo

For example in Seattle the min wage is $15/hour and the unemployment rate is 2.8%. This is a worst nightmare for the right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks of pol

holy shit you're a full blown retard.

Obama ended the wars and reduced US military troop presence in the ME by 90-95%

I'm not shitting on my country silly leaf, im shitting on the shitty car manufacturers.

The good US of A is full of wonderful people, but its being fucked over by (((Them))), any thing (((They))) get a hold of is turned to profit maximizing low quality cancer ridden shit.

>For example in Seattle the min wage is $15/hour and the unemployment rate is 2.8%.
Yea because the poor are being priced out and having to move further away from the city you fucking tard

No the unemployment rate fell because employment is skyrocketing. Right wing retards are such fucking morons, that you can't even grasp that when unemployed people get jobs, the unemployment rate falls. That's how fucking stupid you are. Even children in grade 1 understand this. Not you though.

what a difficult concept to understand

Good ol gnome

>Ended the wars
Hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahabahahah no just fucking no we where in Afghanistan and Iraq for his entire two terms we also helped depose ghaddafi and helped isi- err the FSA try to depose Assad on top of the fact that his troop reduction lead to the spread of Isis through a good portion of the ME

No shit leaf. More workers in unskilled labor positions = flooded market = lower wages. Unemployment and "rise in workers" are different. And no, unemployment isn't a good indicator of wage at all actually. It's far FAR more indicative of the labor market.

You can't simply hike up minimum wage. Prices would just rise over time to compensate.

So now you're blaming Obama for policing the power vacuum that bush created. Typical right-wing behavior. And aside from that, you're flatly wrong. Military spending went down significantly during the Obama administration.

Don't learn economics from this leaf. He doesn't understand what he's talking about. It's probably bait, but I'm bored.

aw fuck here comes the virgin with his graphs

Well he's technically right.

Climate change will kill far more people than ISIS could ever hope to.