Remember when pennies were worth picking up?

When did you realize inflation will ruin your entire life? Forget ordering pizza when youre old. It will cost $100+

Implying western civilization will still exist when we're old

>implying we will make it to being old.

No I don't remember when pennies were worth picking up grandpa.

Only if they were heads-up.

>implying we will make it

Go back to bed, grandpa.

ITT: Good Goys

>Remember when pennies were worth picking up?
no fuck off kike

t. man who lived in the 1920s

Is that picture from the start a of stampede in Tel Aviv?

When a pizza will cost 100$ I'll make 1000$ a day, so it won't make any fucking difference.

lrn2economics retard

I'll pick up a penny if its next to my car or something. Won't go out of my way to get it or anything.

Ill be buying my pizza with ETH.

I still pick them up. I figure there is only so much currency around, so the more I have, the less other people have. If it exists and I can acquire it, then I should.. if I want to win

>implying

i wont.

You don't need another pizza anyway you fat neckbeard

There's something like ~$2,000,000 in pennies just lying around out there in no one's possession. Probably quite a bit more than that in mixed change.

I was told if you see a penny on the ground it means someone you know who has died is looking out for you in the afterlife, and that it's bad luck to not pick it up.

I was told if you see a penny on the ground you'd better clear out fast because there'll be at least 4 fully grown Jewish men heading your way at top speed

Fuck you, I pick up every shiny penny I ever see, even if it's tails up.

Get out of here with your petty sorcery bullshit.

ITT: ctf larping as nazis

yep. it won't ruin my life as long as i keep picking up pre-1965 quarters and dimes. they're a steal right now.

>2017
>pennies

No worry bra, we'll just vote yourselves $25/hour minimum wage and we'll be able to eat all the pizza we want. Simple economics

what's wrong with inflation

Nah, it just means somebody has dropped a penny.

>

>jewry: the comic

please stay in hamsterdam

>Remember when pennies were worth picking up?

They still are

t. shekelstein

something has to give..when will we say enough is enough

I like to pick up pennies.

if you pick up the old ones with actual copper in them you can melt them down for more than the face value. it's against the law though.

how was transitioning out?

also what's with tipping?

went to Vancouver and was vaguely expected to tip at bars