Christianity will take over Asia

Christianity will take over Asia
Without. Firing. A. Single. Bullet.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AT LAST, MORMANIA SHALL BE ESTABLISHED!!! WE SHALL RULE THE CHINEESE!!!

That isn't very hard when you have a bajillion people living there

Will China save Christianity?

Asian Christians usually have some pretty whacky beliefs about Christianity

>Christianity takes over Asia
>Islam takes over Europe

Gundam Angels vs. Nazi Muslims

Fuck off.

They're stealing our position.

They literally send armies of QT's here to steal white sperm and to create a hapa chinese empire. Pic related.

go on

There are many reasons the Party is reinstituting Confucian thought into school curricula, and the rise of Christianity in the spiritual vacuum created by communism is one of them. Also, East Asians always seem to bastardize Christianity, and splinter off into weird esoteric cults. I live in China (proxy) and there is zero visual presence of Christianity here. I haven't met a single Christian.

Praise God, this is beautiful to see.

Google Kirishitans. Also google Christian cults in Korea

>will Christianity save China
ftfy
Lets hope cucking is just a white thing and not a Christian thing or China's coming down with us

wtf, i love china now

last time that happened the cousin of jesus launched an all out war on imperial powers.

The ones I've met have been really nice.

Chinese here, I got a good whiff of it during my stay in China. You know about Korean Jesus? Well it's actually Chinese Jesus.

Jesus is actually a chinaman. It's actually pretty hilarious how they adapt the gospel for whereever it is spread. It might be good tho, maybe the peasant masses will finally develop some morality and stop shitting everywhere

do we have an asian jesus?

Haha yes my church sends missionaries there the convert the chinks to glorious Lutheranism. Been doing it for 20+ years, they were the among the first to start the conversion missions.

cucking is the whitest thing. Its in the genes, you see.

Yet China arrests pastors and people handing out religious papers.

They're heading to Africa and mixing with the women as well, they're crazy!

There's this place in Japan where the locals believe Jesus visited. They believe heretical things like he faked his death to come to Japan.

like?

So in a couple hundred years Asia will be just as cucked as Europe is now? You faggots need to become Orthodox and not stupid christcucks.

Why would anyone follow someone that doesn't even look like them

>protestants
>Christians

I hope that God will knock down the Communist party tho. Fuck those yellowjews

This. the Son of Heaven concept, broadly, could work in China, and it would probably produce better action than the folk beliefs, which are virtually devoid of any moral considerations. Buddhism's only weakness as far as I can tell is that it's not a literary philosophy as much as other religions--it doesn't have enough stories that symbolize the essence of what it's trying to convey.

Christianity is the opposite in my opinion. It has less useful praxis, but it probably has the most complete story of any religoin. Tolkien was right when he described the Christ mythos as the best-conceived story of all time.

Are you at least REAL Lutheranism? Or are you liberal Lutheranism?

The ones that allow gay marriage or not? If you guys allow gay marriage you aren't even Christian.

Depends on what part of the country. Baptist goes to Laos while Catholics go after Viets.

>Far east asians will carry the torch once whites go extinct

God speed ;_;7

Don't make the same mistakes we did.

>Tolkien was right when he described the Christ mythos as the best-conceived story of all time.

because it actually happened. Adding the fact that the jews are just as good in making literary pieces

As they should. Proselytization is the first stage of foreign invasion. People can do what they want in private, but public matters are the concern of the state. Liberalism is a short-lived western anomaly. National preservation is an eternal truth.

...and?

They'll still be pissmonkeys. Bowing and scraping to a jewish poltergeist won't change anything.

Atleast we follow our holy book you fucking heretic

Those aren't Christians, or evem saying they're Christians. It's just a weird thing created for tourism.
Though there are some very whacky Christians there. I've seen a documentary about an excommunicated Catholic priest who ran a cult, he did rituals where he had sex with his followers, and claimed the Virgin Mary breasfeeds him. Also that he fucked Joanna D'Arc

>tfw chinks literally copy everything europeans do
>tfw it is just a matter of time until they invite the 3rd worlders into their country

The world is doomed.

Christianity is globalism period. Supporting Christians wiping out local traditions make you a globalist shill too. No surprise cuckservative Americans support this shit, they love pushing their shit culture all over the place. What's next? Time to start building more Walmarts and Mickey Ds over there?

Insha'Allah s-s-senpai.

Amen brother

>implying you do

remember when Martin Luther attempted to remove several books from the Bible? Oh wait

That kind of explains one of the weirder Lupin III episodes.

The to is that unlike Islam, Christianity doesn't wipe out the local culture. Only the openly pagan, idolatrous, and mortally sinful practised must be abolished. They usually even allow the paganism to live on in folk/ fairy tale.

havent you heard, africa btfo by baby asian penis.

male chinks are cucking legit african males in africa. lol

best timeline

South Korean churches are also pretty stromg politically and really passionate in their evangelism.

Once NoKo's government is toppled, they will evangelize the North in a few years

>OWA FATA
>WOO AHT IN HEVN
>HARROWED BE TI NAM
>DI KINGDAM COM
>DI WIRR BE DON
>OHN EART TAS IT IS IN HEVN
>GIV AOUS DIS DEY OWA DARY BREAD
>AND FO'GIV AHS FO OUR TRESHPASHES
>AS WHE FO'GIV DHOES DAT TRASHPASH AGAINST AHS
>AND LREAD AHS NOT INTO TEMTESHRAN
>BUT DELIAH AHS FORAM EVIL
>FO' THIN IS DA KINDAM
>AND DA POWAH
>AND DA GLORHI
>FOREVAH AN EVAH

>Christianity is an offshoot of American culture.

I too love the story of how Moses ascended mt. McKinley to receive the ten commandments

It's absolutely a Christian thing.

Christianity is the worst thing that has ever happened to white people.

Wtf I love China now.

>Post your face when China is the world leader in Christian morality and have a thriving civilization as the US descends into moral degeneracy and social anarchy.

the jews that run my country are going to invade the shit out you if you don't stop this.

>cousin
He was a younger brother.

Taiping rebellion was absolutely based.

The Catholic Church doesn't evangelize in China though because the Vatican has delusional hopes that the Chicoms will give them back the "Patriotic" churches they stole and their Beijing appointed bishops.

It's all Protestants who do missionary work.

Actually, do they even have clerical missionaries anymore or is that not a Vatican II approved thing?

Original Christianity was a strictly Middle Eastern thing. It should be practiced there and there alone. But shipping this shit all over the world is just more globalism. And what do you know, the most globalist country in the world (the 'Kwa) supports it.

Chinese should stick to their local traditions, ancestor worship, and folk religions. It has done their culture well to do so. Adopting American practices will only fracture their identity and lead to another McWorld like America has become.

There are still Catholic missionaries in China.

You mean the book that tells people how to love one another? You mean the faith that adheres to the sincerest innateness's of life itself? P R A I S E T H E S O/U N!

they are 3rd worlders.

You sound like someone who shops at farmer's markets. Do you need us to tell you where to go back to?

> Implying Christianity itself isn't a wacky, retarded belief

Corrupt tribal Judaism leads to Christianity. Christianity fails to destroy Jewish tribalism. Christianity destroys European tribalism. Christianity leads to universalism. Universalism weakens society. Weak societies are conquered by Islam.

China should treat Christians the way the Japanese did.

*tip*

I kinda figured China was still pretty Buddhist, but maybe Mao killed them all or something.

Christianity is the exact thing which will being moral degeneracy into China. It's already happening now- they can block the internet, block immigrants, block tv shows, but christianity will be the force by which western liberalism seems i. through the cracks into the country- and wih it, feminism, homosexuality, multiculturalism, egalitarianism, and the same weaponized leftists that we've already exports to every other corner of the world.

But do they actually do anything besides charity work?

I know the Chinese are really cracking down on conversions and shit hard.

It will be because of Christianity to...

White people were living in mud, sacrificing humans and eating them before Christianity, idiot.

Christianity repelled the Islamic Invaders. If it wasn't for the Catholic Church you'd either be ruled by Arabs, or another more cohesive pan-tribal group.

communist have more christians than america?

Christ forgive us

China is mostly non-religious with a few folk customs surviving. Their religion is money, family, and face.

And they will go to hell if they stick to those pagan beliefs.

You will too, heathen. You should read a bible and repent, and go to church.

here's the thing you can practice religion and it's fine but going to people and trying to convert them is a no go which is fine

they should be thankful the chinese government don't treat them like shit like they do the muslim which they actively fuck with which my opinion is good that they do put their muslim group on a leash like the worthless dogs they are.

they're more lenient on the christian since they're less likely to fuck shit up.

Maybe it serves its purpose, but that was a long time ago. Today, the Pope washes the feet of the muslims invading Europe:

Cultural revolution really fucked that shit up. The CPC is apparently actually investing in Confucianism now that they realized ripping apart the social fabric has bad consequences when people are selfish nihilists.

>began reopening when Chairman Mao's death in 1976
>when Chairman Mao's death

Gee I wonder what country this writer learned English in

>invaded by every culture and nation conceivable and somehow still managed to remain Chinese over thousands of years
>Germany gets invaded within the last 60 years and falls to islamists

I think we'll do just fine Hans.

Thanks to the Catholic Church, we have plenty of Arabs being rushed in under the guise of "humanitarianism".

Don't forget the Catholic Charlemagne invited your other tribal group in to control the money long ago. Christkikes have been a curse since their shithead religion spread and wiped out European culture.

Christianity didnt bring forth those things. Rather those things corrupted Christianity. You probably don't recall your history but practicing Christians used to burn and exile feminists and homos

Good argument. Keep shilling the globalist religion while calling yourself a nationalist. Bet you agree with 90% of what the left says but hate them just because of SJWs. Right?

That's some strong talk for someone who hasn't proven their god even exists. A quick read of the Bible shows it ripped from many of the earlier myths.

It's still inherently universalist, which is it's ultimate undoing--or I should say the undoing of the people who adopt it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion

LOL.

Neat

What does that have to do with the present time that we currently live in

The fact that your entire premise is based on a misunderstanding of what causes liberalism and moral decay

>tfw you die and everybody has slant eyes

I'm surprised. I thought everyone was atheist or Buddhist.

THIS TRIGGERS ME HARD

Christianity is the way and the truth. Ideologies are lies.

>caring about the apocrypha
I don't think even the CuckLicks care about it

>Christkikes have been a curse since their shithead religion spread and wiped out European culture.
Was this before or after Rome used forced pagan syncretism to "wipe out European culture"?

If Christianity actually wiped out "European culture", why even care that Muslims are being imported en masse? It's not as if there are any distinct European cultures left to preserve, according to you.

actually this was the original plan of christopher colombus
to convert china to help them in a new crusade
but america was in the way
but now at least south america is mostly catholic

all those chinese women just want a god fearing man who will take care of them, asians don't believe in god

And yet your global religion didn't stop any of the degeneracy did it? A couple Supreme Court decisions rendered Christianity useless in the 'Kwa. The youth here are leaving it in droves now because it is just a social club nowadays.

China should learn a quick lesson - never adopt a globalist religion or you will quickly lose your identity.

Not at all. I didn't say anything about what christianity was 500 years ago- I'm taking about what is happening in front China today, and what will happen in the future. The thing spreading to China isn't your memory of a long-gone centuries old set of practices.

I've lived extensively in China and seen this happen first hand. It is the vanguard of western liberalism. Every christian missionary needs to be expelled from that country before the disease they spread becomes terminal.

>China on course to become world's most (fill in the blank) nation within 15 years.

The current decline of Western civilization correlates with the decline of Christianity.

Indo-Europeans already believed in the same gods except for their additional hearth and tribal protectors. Caesar replaced them, and simply formalized the Indo-European pantheon.

Again, this isn't an issue with Christianity. This is an issue with progressive liberalism.

This man is right on the money. Christianity is just another globalist ideology. Adopt it, and you lose your national identity and end up like the mixed countries - Brazil, Philippines, Mexico (all mixed shitholes looking to escape to the white man's paradise while the church open's the door).

>Christianity is the worst thing that has ever happened to white people.
Christianity has a fundamental flaw of being universal. this is why Christians are so easily manipulated by kikes. there needs to be a jewish loophole. it should be "love your neighbor as you love yourself and gas the kikes" or something like that

>if i call christianity globalist that means it's bad
k, have fun practicing your local version of common Indo-European mythos, much different.

Christianity causes liberalism. Liberalism causes moral decay.

Nietzsche explained how Christianity planted the seeds of its own destruction. He call this shit 100 years ago. It's not even controversial. It's simply ignored by people who prefer not to acknowledge it.

>here to steal white sperm and to create a hapa chinese empire.

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

Papa bilong mipela,
yu stap long heven,
nem bilong yu i mas i stap holi.
Kingdom bilong yu i mas i kam.
Mipela i mas bihainim laik bilong yu long graun
olsem ol i bihainim long heven.
Nau yu ken givim mipela kaikai inap long dispela de.
Na yu lusim ol rong bilong mipela,
olsem mipela i lusim ol rong ol man i mekim long mipela.
Na yu no bringim mipela long traim,
tasol tekewe mipela long samting nogut.
Kingdom na strong na biknem i bilong yu tasol oltaim.
Tru.

The current decline of western civilization is a side-effect of christianity. Multicultural Egalitarianism comes to us in a direct, unbroken chain from puritanism.