Happening - Last Minute Leftist Operation to Smear Andrew McCabe. WTF??

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=mccabe&src=typd

WHY are Democrats spreading anti-Andrew McCabe material tonight ahead of his Senate appearance?

REMINDER: ANDREW MCCABE IS AN ANTI-TRUMP DEMOCRAT, 2ND IN FBI, NOW ACTING DIRECTOR IN PLACE OF COMEY

Reminder: this guy's wife took in $700k from Clinton to run for office in Virginia (obviously Democrat)

>freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-bundlers-donated-to-wife-of-fbi-mccabe/

Reminder: this guy is under investigation by the DOJ OIG right now for his conflicts of interest in this matter relating to Clinton e-mails

>newsweek.com/fbi-acting-director-andrew-mccabe-clinton-emails-606801

Reminder: Chuck Grassley was being stonewalled by Comey on a set of questions addressing McCabe's role in leaks and did not receive answers to any of the questions requested of Comey

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/03/grassley-pressing-fbis-mccabe-in-trump-russia-dossier-case.html

Reminder: Fake news autists on OUR SIDE have him as being the one essentially running the Flynn scalp operation and purportedly boldly declaring that he intended to "Fuck" Flynn first and then target the President

>truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
WHY ARE DEMS SPREADING ANTI-MCCABE MATERIAL?
WHAT ARE THEY FEARING TOMORROW?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/grassley-mccabe-director/
politico.com/story/2017/05/10/andrew-mccabe-testify-for-james-comey-238220
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/2017-03-28 CEG to FBI (McCabe Conflict in Trump Associates Investigation).pdf
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/house-staffers-in-security-probe-allegedly-kept-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-offshore-cash/
motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/dnc-told-fbi-it-may-have-been-bugged
youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EmwmtC7U8Ws
twitter.com/micheletymann/status/862510017873932288
spa.gov.sa/1590820
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112308594/#q112313573
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

McCabe is a dirty cop.

My speculation: With Comey gone, people realize that the swamp draining is now inevitable. This is called getting in front of the problem.

Sen. Grassley cites 'concerns' over Andrew McCabe as acting FBI director
>cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/grassley-mccabe-director/

McCabe to testify Thursday in place of Comey
>politico.com/story/2017/05/10/andrew-mccabe-testify-for-james-comey-238220

He seems to have taken a lead role in the Deep State funded # Resistance and absolutely needs to be purged just as soon as his testimony is affirmed and recorded tomorrow

any idea whether they'll make him testify under oath?

also do you watch george webb? dude has been unleashing on mccabe for 200 days straight now.

Yeah I saw some Webb stuff about the Awan brother IT scandal and he was onto this. Probably a month or two ago

The Dems seem hung up on the NYT story where Priebus claimed McCabe had personally told him the Russia allegations were BS. They think he's untrustworthy. But that seems more likely to have been a fake planted story by the WH early on to get a read on the situation. McCabe seems like a total shill for more powerful people

to clarify: forget about the resistance. according to webb, mccabe practically is the swamp.

He's as of right now to be at the Senate hearing tomorrow with NSA director Admiral Rogers, Dan Coats and one or two others

Grassley will be there and get him under oath or request written answers. He has been seeking answers about McCabe for months and now has the chance to get him face to face in a hearing

Today also marks, I think, the first day in 200 when webb expressed concern about potential threats to his life.

He should reach out to people or journos like maybe Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller - only "real" journo on the planet covering the Awan scandal

Heres what I think happened. Trump spent his first 100 days gathering all the info he needed to not only ax Comey but also have a conversation with Mr. McCabe and it probably went something like this,
"You dont know this yet, Andy, so let me be the one to inform you. We have it all. Every single phone call, every single digital communication, every single meet up. We have every bit of it and you are in every bit of it. this technology..its amazing, Andy. Its incredible what they can do.
So, you are acting FBI Director and if you dont want to go to prison for the rest of you actual life...youre going to help us make things right, Andy. Youre going to help make things right."

And thats why democrats are shitting bricks.

Could be

The general tenor of their tweets is: Don't do anything stupid tomorrow McCabe. Like pic related

Didnt see Maddow but they really must be fearing that he is going to spill the beans on something significant

Hannity opening the show tonight with a review of all the crimes Hillary broke in the e-mail server, fucking based. It might really really be happening guys !

he does do that. not infrequently he'll open a video asking every viewer to tweet it at a particular journo. fairly sure he's on their radars by now. i'd be concerned if i were him of being written off as a crank but he's been proven right on so much that i dont think he can be ignored any longer. if i were luke rosiak i'd especially be paying attention.

holy fucking shit

how the fuck does the rest of pol not care about this? too busy race baiting

Jesus guys...if anyone gets to see the Maddow clip where she brings Mccabe into it I'd actually like to see it

wait, what?

Idk man, big shit might be going down again tomorrow though. This is giving me a happening boner seeing the Dems scramble away from McCabe who was clearly a key cog in the Clinton protection machine

rumor gowdy got the nod

I second this.

WTF?? Wow...wow!

I pray it means that the Clinton conspiracy is actually going down and justice will really exist again. McCabe may be in fact out of options. This was so masterfully executed by Trump to pin this schmuck into testifying just before he gets kicked to the fucking trash heap

i have a raging happening boner right now

more info on this please? I haven't seen anything about it.

bump

Someone get mccabe some secure protecting asap imo. He is now targeted by some overlord

*protection

oh my...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Libscum bringing out the long knives

I will be surprised if he makes it to the Senate desu.

I know, I will shit if Andrew McCabe is made to answer Chuck Grassley's questions about HIM that Comey REFUSED to answer

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/2017-03-28 CEG to FBI (McCabe Conflict in Trump Associates Investigation).pdf

Logical conclusion:

McCabe answers to higher powers that are now aligned with Trump. This is what made the Comey firing possible -- McCabe being under control.

Dems are now in panic mode because FBI is no longer in their hands, and they face actual investigation into their many, many crimes.

Again, logical conclusion, those that aren't going along with whatever forces are being Trump and McCabe.

This all assumes that what is going on here is a "civil war" of sorts in the IC/International/finance community where Trump is on one side and the Dems/Clinton are on the other.

Not to toot my own horn but from all those tweets my theory up above might actually be right. His wife ran as a Democrat with ClintonCash and they are turning on him this fast? This blatant?

Right in line with my thinking senpai, well laid out

google 9/11 e-team
google gelatin: the b-thing

Thank you user, and checked.

Bump.

I was using Trumps voice while reading this, not bad user.

sorry to shit up the thread but what is the anwar scandal? literally the first i've heard about it and i'm on pol daily.

awan brothers

it's incredible. i literally can't describe it to you without you thinking that i'm embellishing.

find the articles that the daily caller has been publishing about it. every mainstream source except RT and the one time maria bartiromo mentioned it on Fox News has ignored it. i suspect because it's a deep state intel operation.

>that tweet

da fuq??

It's all tied together somehow user. This is the most recent story and near the end are links to all of Rosiak's pieces on it.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

It's a major scandal that has not been given appropriate resources. Basically a Pakistani family of IT agents and their wives infiltrated dozens (like 70+) Dem House rep offices and some important House committees over years and years. So far only Capitol Police have been investigating despite it being confirmed open active investigation by no lower than Paul Ryan himself

Another example

Basically Maddow/Mensch/Claude Taylor/Schindler etc - all the hype people on the Russia narrative - are throwing McCabe under the bus tonight even though he has far more dirt on him being a Clinton/Dem and then likely Deep state operative

Uh... that sounds... like a threat.

I'm missing some of the newer ones and george webb has done a lot of reporting on this that i think probably hasn't made it into the daily caller stuff yet

House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

Congress IT Probe Suspects Had Massive Debts, Years Of Suspicious Activity dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/

House Dem IT Guys In Security Probe Secretly Took $100K In Iraqi Money dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/

House Dem IT Staffers Owed Money To Hezbollah-Connected Fugitive dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/

Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe Received $4 Million From Dem Reps dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/

House Staffers In Security Probe Allegedly Kept Stepmom In ‘Captivity’ To Access Offshore Cash dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/house-staffers-in-security-probe-allegedly-kept-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-offshore-cash/

I'll read into it, thanks. Also appreciate the helpful response. Fucking drives me up the wall that during a time of war (which this totally is) we can't put shitposting and asshole'n aside to help out. Although my faith will be destroyed again tomorrow amid a sea of black cock posts i appreciate it.

The deputy of a dirty cop is NEVER the clean cop.

triple thanks for you. some real fucking standup anons here tonight

Agreed lads. This ride might finally be about to get as bumpy as some of us expected it would eventually have to, here's to keeping an open mind and good filter for all the bullshit about to spill

Ugh feels like a bunch of shady groups are battling in the shadows and I don't know what's the truth anymore

It's the same game plan they had with Comey. Pretend they want him fired and get genuinely outraged when he does.

not only that, but george webb found that the awans owned upwards of 10 homes, car dealerships, mortgage companies. he showed up at one of the homes and spoke to a marine that rents the home from the awans. apparently there were stolen government blackberries stashed there which he gave to the fbi

Mcabe will be assassinated.

Truth leaks has been revealing connect-the-dots info on Awan brothers and DC connections.

webb has been publishing home addresses, social security numbers, etc. for all the conspirators. he might be overzealous, i cant tell. he def seems to have LEO sources

Idk man. I think the criminal Dems are shitting bricks right now because Comey and McCabe were their failsafes against prosecution under Trump and both are likely to be gone far far away very very soon with now likely Gowdy taking the reigns. All things Clinton can be re-opened

wtf BAMP this shit

who remembers this? Exclusive: The Democratic National Committee Has Told the FBI It Found Evidence Its HQ Was Bugged

motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/dnc-told-fbi-it-may-have-been-bugged

never was followed up on. what if the fbi was bugging them? ;)

I agree, user

There's so much we don't know about. Either Clinton was legit bugged or maybe FBI over-steps bounds and wiretaps everyone. They must use some AI to reconstruct crimes after data collection to piss off so many people.

>I pray it means that the Clinton conspiracy is actually going down and justice will really exist again.

If only. Unfortunately, this nightmare is never going to end, user. I'm sorry.

Incredible run of digits guys. We have forces of good on our side

It actually would be good for Trump to get an exorcism in private just in case using caution even still

how have i never heard of this? i check shit like pol, drudge and others and not one mention of this. could be that IT is way to dry for my tastes and I passed it over but fuck, some salacious titles in there that I know I would of clicked on.

Fucked up man, fucked up.

Trump knows what he's doing. Sent his personal bodyguard for decades to deliver the envelope with Comey's letter

He'll know how to duck and dodge spoopy spirits

>They must use some AI to reconstruct crimes after data collection to piss off so many people.

You may well have hit the nail on the head, holy shit. If they're not already doing this, then either one of the other alphabet agencies with more freedom of action is doing it, or you've struck gold with that idea.

I remember watching a TED talk years ago from some smug futurist type who was nonchalantly explaining how his company was part of a little-known industry that develops AIs for law enforcement that allows them to throw up smokescreens of entire falsified networks filled with garbage and misinformation to throw off potential digital intruders.

He was pretty adamant that whatever the public thought were plausible applications of AI in whatever weird future they could imagine, law enforcement was already miles ahead and were doing their damnedest to make it an imminent reality.

The key piece that the Youtube reporter mentioned George webb brings into it IMO, are the connections of these brothers to FETULLAH GULEN

Look him up and you may get an idea of why the world was so destabilized as Obama who protected Gulen using his main henchmen - Preet Bharara, James Comey, and Andrew McCabe

Gulen should be extradited back to Turkey as soon as possible now that all major barriers are out of the way

Bump

Thanks bumping anons

I know for some people this thread probably looks like the right wing equivalent of Louise Mensch blog but can assure you that perusing the links will show that this is a real scandal in the making (hopefully) with tons of verified evdidence to back it all up.

It has literally just been blacked out of news coverage here in the USA by almost every single outlet

It makes perfect sense when you consider how they operate: collect data first; ask questions later.

It's like scanning the entire world into the Utah datacenter.

BTW the worst kept secret is that small but intelligent criminals have already hacked all of that info.

tell some normies

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ

Oh shit ! That's right Maria Momtits got a hold of it early on then was gagged on ever mentioning it again. Good catch senpai

Its called parallel construction. Its a real thing.

the FBI to my knowledge still hasnt even acknowledged the investigation. for the longest time it was only being handled by the DC METROPOLITAN POLICE!

Anyone noting the coziness of thread?

Literally no shareblue at all. No one screaming about going back anywhere or muh the donald shit. Fucking spooky man. Feels good as hell though

idk maybe if there were a nuclear-emblazened ron paul or a sexy woman in the OP; or if mccabe were more a household name people would give a fuck. weird how no one seems to even be listening

That is a bit odd user

Some activated almonds up in this thread that's for sure

Could you link to this TED talk? That's fucking terrifying.

Yeah man, the lack of resources to a scandal this size is criminal in and of itself. They even think the Awans may have tipped off enemies in the mission that resulted in Navy SEAL Owens being lost

And i think they just dont have a script now. Trump has ripped up their script with this absolute masterstroke

It just means they are awaiting narrative orders. They and all Democrats are in total shock right now. The timing here was perfect and intentional. McCabe gets promoted to Acting Directer and has to testify before he can even move into his new office. I bet DC is a swarm of terrified insiders right now.

in one of his first acts as CEO director, mike pompeo hopped on a plane to saudi arabia to give a newly created, first of its kind medal-- the george tenet award-- to a prince for helping fight terrorism

but did you see that reported in ANY western media? or even on pol by someone other than myself? no. i only found out about it through sorcha fucking faal. they were right though: i was able to confirm it via the saudi govt press agency.

Agree user. We are off the fucking tracks right and heading into unchartered territory

youtube.com/watch?v=EmwmtC7U8Ws
Kind of a pussy ass old song but i like it so fuck it thread theme

I was under the impression that McCabe is a potential total shill for Hillary

I dont have any read on Pompeo at all yet but nothing so far has been good IMO. The Assange demonizing was uncalled for and that story also is a disaster. He is scheduled to be in the Senate tomorrow with McCabe, NSA director Admiral Rogers (still think this is ultimately /ourguy/ to bring it all down), and DNI Dan Coats

That makes him the man who knows too much

Yes indeed he is, this is the perplexing thing. Maddow TORPEDOED this man tonight, basically threw him under the monster bus and said he's a Trump stooge. We are trying to meme a real major happening into reality by the time he enters the Senate tomorrow for the hearing

He is but now he has to testify in front of a bunch of member of Congress that probably already know all the details of the investigation.

One congressman accidentally said their investigation was complete tonight on Tucker. He immediately corrected himself and said 6 months into it.

Really made me think, to be honest.

probably nothing buttttt

brooklyn just had an explosion. looks like a gas leak twitter.com/micheletymann/status/862510017873932288

They're gonna try to break Chapo out tonight KEK

great job on formatting

t. reddit's t_d

you got a source on that? curious to follow up.

spa.gov.sa/1590820
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112308594/#q112313573

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112308594/#q112313573
damn, nice digging.

There is something that will bring together Obama, the MB and Gulenists along with big help from I would guess Pakistanis

Gonna be fucking wild

Bump for justice

>that open threat

I wonder what is going to happen next...

Its weird how this thread is not bumping up the page at all.

Its literally notmoving up the page so, seeing what is bumped up tells me that until the shills get their narrative orders, McCabe threads are to be buried.Good...Im glad they are stumped by Trump.

What was Gowdy's quote?

>Fiat justitia ruat caelum - May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall.

Remember. FBI investigations are never actually closed in any formal way