An user posted this yesterday and said something about how maps are racist since white people put their countries on...

An user posted this yesterday and said something about how maps are racist since white people put their countries on the top.

What if we got SJWs in a fit about it with fake memes until they demand that governments recognize the flipped world map? Seems like something BLM would fall for pretty easily

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OH1bZ0F3zVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This one's for you.

maps are racist
youtube.com/watch?v=OH1bZ0F3zVU

maps are anti-Strayan

Bump. I think we could get people on board w/ this

My issue with maps is the sizing of countries.

Greenland is always blown up, as is Russia. And northern Canada.

Bump

Bump again. Anyone have an Occupy Democrats template to make a meme about "White privilege is putting your countries on the top of the maps and sticking blacks and browns on the bottom" or something

bump, lets do this. those with plebbit accounts need to get on r/esist and other sjw boards

#resistracistmaps

We need memes and a hashtag

Lol, it would be perfect to use a map like this because it's not just turned upside down its literally just flipped upside down.

Look at it normally and imagine how ridiculous it would look if it was right side up looking like it does now.

Fuck no, you want them to actually start doing this? You really think governments won't cave?

Yeah but normal ppl will see how ridiculous they are and move further away from the SJWs.

#africaontop

Flip the globe the retarded day like ops picture and move Africa further "north". Africa was always on top of the world! Don't let the white man lie and tell you otherwise!

bumping because the potential is there.

What about #EndColonialMaps

#WE_WUZ_TOP

me gusta

much better, but i raise you:
#decolonizemaps

#EndMapRacism

How about #TrueSouth

The vast majority of the human population lives in the northern hemisphere... Due to its relevance, it's on top.

Digits confirm

WHO HAS THE OCUPY DEMORATS TEMPLATE?
Post it and Ill get to work. Any ideas on the text?

#CrackersWrongMappers

Literally learn about different methods for mapping.

There are maps in which the southern hemisphere is enhanced over the northern hemisphere and vice-versa.

Sigh.

#EndMapPrivilege

Map are the way they are because of the north and south pole.

Breh, no need to be self conscious about your size. You're pretty big. Just not as big as us. You can satisfy any country on Earth.

Lol #mapprivilege nice

This ones got my vote

That could backfire horrendously by starting anti-intellectual movements. We've already got antivax, chemtrail, GMO, and FFS flat earth niggers, we don't need mapfags either. As someone on Sup Forums recently said: acting like a retard eventually attracts actual retards.

hows this?

This map it's one of the most important paints done in south america.

Uruguayans make shirts with it and we hold it right to our heart.

You will never understood why.

#EndMapSupremacy

#KillHonkeyMapMakers

Ancient Egyptians had the South as the top of their maps too.

Working on it

Any ideas for the ocupy demorats meme?

fixed

Stop projecting.

is this believable?

It looks quite strange.

Its time in our society to embrace the #GreatRotation - We're tired of schools teaching the artificial idea that we're "below"! #FlipThePrivelege #TurnItAndLearnIt

Is the earths axis tilt also racist?

Is logically putting colder weatger on top racist?

#PutWhitesOnBottom

#truenorthisracist

Really great stuff

Europe shouldn't be flattened and hard to see. It just has to be on the bottom.

Good effort but too obvious.

Ok. Ill use a different map.

Any other feedback?

>Hurdur all i need is a hashtag and sprinkle in some lib buzzwords and we can stir up some sjw cucks

When has that ever worked? Grow up, losers.

It works literally every time (see: milk, parenthesis, a-ok sign, racist frogs etc)

The reason the landmass is so unevenly distributed is because we got hit by another planet, the event made the moon split off and when the earth settled it had a plateau on one side we call Pangea.
So the surface of most of the Earth is not terrestrial, only Iceland is. You are all aliens, get off my planet we're full.

Um...look what we did to the ok sign and that only took a few days.

when has this not worked Singing Poor?

Of all the half baked ideas Sup Forums comes up with to try and troll lefties this one is honestly the most believable

I mean, maps can be flipped.... this is something that might actually happen

#FlipThePrivilege sounds more realistic to me than #EndMapPrivilege

this triggers my autistm too much.

switch the Occupy Democrats logo to the bottom left hand corner

of course as soon as it happens you know what we have to do right?

>how dare Australia, a WHITE nation be on the top

>#GetSideways
(start making sideways maps with E/W on the vertical axis.
>Africa is the CENTER of this world! #OutOfAfrica

Ok thats good. #FlipThePrivilege is our new hashtag. Any ideas to make the text more believable?

Topkek

Yeah, think of the fun we'll have.

Or we could always just get rid of Australia

>earth rotates
>maps don't

Why this happen?

Australia was black before whitey turned up

You could say "European colonialist map makers" instead. It's less biting, but more believable.

Holy fuck user you can't say things like that when it's night. I'll wake my family.

The map is up right because the vector of rotation is upwards in accordance with the right hand rule you dumb fuck.

#WhiteMapBlackDeath

You will need to get the right people to oppose this to make it happen. For lefties it's more about who opposes them than the idea itself or even who supports them. Get Richard Spencer to speak out against this and it's as good as done.

replace end map priv with impeach trump and we are golden

Is this one better?

No meme I really like this map. Especially considering human migration

This is the most believable.

You're new here ain't ya?

heres another

>now on top of the world

bow down you filthy african peasants

why can't maps be more LGBTQ+ friendly?

North pole is magnetic south and south pole is magnetic north. So you could say that the current map is "wrong". ;)

Some possibilities:

#RightTheWorld
#GeoReparations
#EqualRepresentation
#HistoricalAccuracy
#AxialTilt
#TrueMap

When your race literally draws the map, they get to orient it.

Wow, good point. I am now outraged at maps and globes.

Doesn't this put Antartica, the whitest snow continent on top?
Damn those frosty white north and south poles

Modern maps were drawn by Adolf Hitler and therefore are hugely biased towards Nazi thinking. Conservatives will strongly deny this, that's how you know it's true.

Didn't Hitler just plagiarize ancient maps? He probably flipped them to conceal the fact that Africans were the first to rule the seas.

Please Lord let it be so

bump for interest

get out

Don't use the Mercator projection.

Use one that makes Africa even larger.

#downwithup
#upwithdown

#FlipThePrivilege

All my keks belong to you sir.

Unless you're counting the practically uninhabitable snowland to the north of your country

(and if you include alaska)

we're pretty much the same

bumping with more OC

This is so painful to sit through.
>stretch the equatorial latitudes to twice their size
>Shrink the northern and southern latitudes by half
>"Diz be da most accurate map"

It's literally "SJW: The Map" and completely useless for navigation.

We don't have to use this shit, or even the Mercator maps anymore thanks to computers.

I tweaked the size of the continents to make Africa on top. You could also take out Antarctica too.

Nice joke Little Straya