Thoughts on Rand Paul?

Thoughts on Rand Paul?

Yes

I believe he has a red tie on

As with Trump, I am willing to forgive wrong moves when they are followed up by right moves.

He's not his dad. That's for god damn sure.

he is cute

Not quite Ron but still the best man in congress

pretty cool guy doesn't afraid of anything

Rand is better than Ron now.

He is back on the Trump train, but still his own man. Gave to his primary campaign as well as Trump's myself.

Master Debater, not much else in terms of potential.

I preferred him to Trump

but I cannot deny that Trump is the man we need more than Paul, if not because of his ability to melt lib minds

This.

I hope he runs again in the future. He's one of the few genuine politicians we have.

Should be president

OPEN BORDERS

MUH BUSSINESS

MUH LOYALTY TO A COUNTRY I WANT TO BROWN WASH AND DESTROY

MUH ISRAEL FIRST

MUH PEACE PEACE PEACE (VOTES FOR WAR FUNDS LIKE BERNIE SANDERS)

BETA

He was Sup Forums's guy for the election.

Trump was (((nu-Sup Forums's))) guy.

Cool dude; I'd kick back with him at subway with a cold root beer and talk about how mises, Milton and smith were right and stuff.

Not really. There was great excitement for him, but he kept fucking up, time after time. Got some good messages in during the debates, but so did Sleepy Ben.

He wouldn't have had the arsenal to take on the Clintons, whereas he can continue to do good work in the Senate by bowing out.

Personally, I would have a McChicken and apple juice with him.

>He was Sup Forums's guy for the election.
Yeah because Sup Forums is all about open borders.

that cartoon is a promotion of rand paul rather than a defamatory cartoon....

also I would not hesitate to give a vote to Rand. He cuts the bullshit about international policy and is straight with the populace. Don't know how true this is but when I hear him talk sounds like the rare honest politician.

RNADL PAULF

That's a McDouble you uncivilized barbarian

what has he done wrong exactly?
he's a senator, whereas Ron never got that far.
if Rand passed what he wanted he would met libtard minds way more than Trump could
anybody would have beaten Clinton dude, the dems hated her.
not even close
you really dont think he got his dads approval to endorse Romney?

He can have a McDouble, but for me, it's the McChicken.

kek

don't culturally appropriate niggers they hate it

>anybody would have beaten Clinton dude, the dems hated her.
Not true. The boring college debate champions would not have been able to relentlessly humiliate her in public.

wikileaks did enough of that, all they would have had to do is mentioned it in speeches. considering how many people refused to vote Trump I have a hard time believing that Rand or Carson wouldn't have won by much more

He's based as fuck, he was my first choice in 2016 before he dropped out and I pushed for Trump.

I hope he runs in 2024 once he's got more experience and funding available.

who do you think his VP should/would be?

That's not correct. Wikileaks was back channel chaff.

It was about a person who would go on the national stage and say what's what, and say it to her face.

Should've been president

Justin Amash or Thomas Massie all the way, both would be great for bringing in independents and are the best members of the US House (also both enjoy shitposting on twitter like Trump so the fun would never end).

have you seen anything Amash has done the past week? he voted for Obamacare lite and tried to claim Trump is some Russian shill. I liked him too but he has gone too far.

still a pretty good VP pick, but I prefer Massie personally

Unelectable, and therefore not worth my time.

Yeah I prefer Massie too, dude's a legit genius (MIT grad plus made his own multimillion dollar company) and he just seems like a cool dude.

I like Amash a lot but I'm biased since he sends me birthday wishes on facebook every year.