Why is Africa such a poor and shitty continent?

Hardmode: explain it without racism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmMau4EJdi0
youtube.com/watch?v=j23RGYIWv88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is some races having a lower IQ considered racism?

Let's be honest. The niggers are poor because they were decolonized. Their only chance at liberation was their enslavement.

because niggers live there

>explain it without racism
because black people live there

>explain it but don't tell me the reason

Bantus

Combination of environment and people.
The north is a massive desert with agriculture out of the question.
The centre is uninhabitable jungle.
Only the south and the Nile area is good enough for produce. And surprise, these areas are the most developed in the continent. I think countries like Botswana are about as 'advanced' as any second world country at the moment.

Also Aids.

Yeah this. They would be happier if we stopped giving them so much foreign aid. That way their population numbers would go down to normal levels and they can return to living in tribes as hunter gatherers. They aren't suited for modern societies.

>Also Aids.
AIDS is everywhere on the planet.

African kings began selling off the population early on. Europe then further fucked the continent with imperialism.

Africans.

We tried to sort them out back in the colonial days but you can't fix an African.

The problem is the Africans.

>Why is this place with diamond and gold mines as far as the eye can see poor

Must be because of white people

because you won't stop buttfucking

Ofcourse it is, but nowhere as high percentage as in Africa. Once it exceeds a certain number your country is simply in a crisis, requiring either massive amounts of medicine or a population dying at a very young age.

Because most Africans are below the retarded line?

Here's one explanation

>but nowhere as high percentage as in Africa.
Yeah, and that's because niggers can't deal with it. So it's not AIDS that's the problem, it's niggers.

Niggers wouldn't even know what to do with the diamonds and gold if it weren't for white people.

I hope that superswell erupts and just cleanses the entire continent.

kek

Facts can not be racist user.
Data is data.
You can perceive it in a racist way, which is why they say 100% of statistics are made up.
However if you put two people next to each other and one is obviously retarded. You can objectively state that person is less intelligent.

would you look at that

The Sahel area + Somalia is practically AIDS free, but it's the worst shithole in the world.

Culturally speaking, they're barbaric. If they didn't have massive foreign aid, starvation and disease would sweep the continent. Any exploitable species would be extinct.

It is a land where tomorrow never matters, only today. Genocide would be a blessing, even though it hardly would end the black race.

because of colonial fuckery countries (even still to this day) fucking around with their economies, governments, resources, and wars for centuries.

Shitty climate + low IQ individuals.

in the simplest term, no winter

Africans are different race

I wasn't saying that AIDS is the reason, it's just an addition on the shitty state the continent already in was from the moment AIDS happened.

>easy mode continent with warm weather year round and food constantly avaliable in fruit/meat
>some adventurous africans decide to leave and see what's further afield
>go far north, ease and west
>holy fuck it's hard mode now
>get raped/seduced by neanderthals while combating hard winters
>'pure' humans who think ahead live through winter and reproduce while dindus suffer ice death
>rinse and repeat
>meanwhile backhome your originals kin never have to think a day ahead. Why worry when you can go out and gather fruit/kill an animal while your northern hybrid kin figure out farming and domestication

the weather, food and things like that make the live there easier, so they don't develop a shit, no irrigation, commerce, roads, boats etc...

>Africa is shitty because world food aid has stopped eugenic famines from taking place.

We should have stopped feeding them with the fall of Portuguese Africa. It sounded the death knell for European colonization on the African continent, and also foreshadowed perilous omens of what lay ahead for the new free Africans.

Looking back on those halcyon days, all peoples throughout former colonies surely wish once more for the prosperity which accompanied European administration.

Africa is beautiful, the tribes are(were) great, what's shit is uncontrolled reproduction, loss of culture and decency in many African countries. There's way too many of them, they fucked their own environment, they lost touch with nature, they lost touch with tribes, they lost touch with good manners and most importantly they aren't organized to work towards to better their countries. Bad hotels, bad roads, cheating and not taking care of environment is African norm. Why are there so few Africans to plant trees when they have no food and there is desert? No will to help your society, rather dies.

Africans

>explain without racism

mm... no

explanation: niggers

underrated

Ugh... Africa was dirt poor even before the Europeans colonized them. The colonization of the continent uplifted them from the neolithic age to the present age we're living now. If anything Africans should be thankful

Interbreeding with lower hominids

i honestly did not know that angola was actually part of the african continent, i thought it was an island

If you consider facts racist then there's no way to explain it. But it's a fact Black Africans have an iq of 75 or less. That's mild retardation. Africa is poor and shitty because it's full of retards. I don't know how else to say it.

Niggers are retarded.

>explain without racism

We may never know the answer

Malaria and few navigable rivers to the interior.

What do I win?

>Liberia
>771%

kek

Niggers are stupid. Somebody needs to carve that into a rock.

It doesn't explain the full of africa, Yorubas are as smart as anyone else and africa has more haplogroups than any other continent.

Their American cousins have raised their iq..
10 points. 10 fucking points in 200 years!
Niggers are retarded. There's no other way to put it. youtube.com/watch?v=XmMau4EJdi0

>Why is Africa such a poor and shitty continent?
Because their people never (for some reason) needed to develop past the stone age. Resources are plentiful. The land will feed its people, if they are to live from the land.....

However, you start to force these "people" into cities, and things get a bit hairy. For generations abstract concepts like using currency to purchase food was just a joke.

The people are uncivilized because it is a new concept.

Yea this relates to the athletic/work optimization that evolved in the races

Johannesburg is burning and niggers in South Africa are in a full fledged white genocide, even though none of them farm or even know how to farm, they are demanding more houses and food. Lets ship all the American gigaboos home and save the white farmers. These fucks are seriously a retard mob of dindus. Fucking two year old children in men's bodys. Fuck Africa.

Because they have no commodities to gain wealth. Well, the did back in the ancient days. Ethiopia was once a rich kingdom but they totally screwed that up. Egypt too till they let all the so many foreigners in. Hmm. Sounds like something similar going on right now in Europe.

>>easy mode continent with warm weather year round and food constantly avaliable in fruit/meat

Available fruit/meat doesn't allow for advanced, hierarchical societies. A population will remain hunter gatherer until they figure out how to stay in one place and farm enough kilojoules per hectare so as to have enough excess food to allow complexity to develop.

>>meanwhile backhome your originals kin never have to think a day ahead. Why worry when you can go out and gather fruit/kill an animal while your northern hybrid kin figure out farming and domestication

Africans figured out farming. Read up on the Bantu expansion. The problem was they never had access to domesticable plants with high enough kilojoules per hectare.

Why do you think complex societies developed in the Levant, or yellow river valley in China, or Central America? Wild wheat, rice and corn were endemic to these areas (respectively) and are still the crops with greatest energy return today.

youtube.com/watch?v=j23RGYIWv88

Johannesburg looks all fancy here though

For me, it's the niggers.

Some areas lack in resources, specifically water. Hard to build an advanced society when you're struggling to find clean drinking water

I'm looking.

>Some areas lack in resources, specifically water. Hard to build an advanced society when you're struggling to find clean drinking water
California lacked water too, they seem to be doing ok.

Because racist whites drew it on the bottom of the map. We're righting the wrong:
MEMESTERS ASSEMBLE here:

Hardmode eh. Lack of mass infrastructure due to poor planning on the part of national and local governments. Lack of social cohesion, constantly warring factions within various countries destabilize the entire region as conflicts spill over the borders into other nations. How am I doing so far? Racist or not racist?

pretty racist

climate is too hot

can't work during the day

can't work during the night

no work gets done

Did none of you take a history class In high school or something?

Genetics

Really, and here I thought a good job, seeing as how similar things were true of white people in Europe centuries before. Seriously though, every continent (with the exception of Antarctica) was shitty at one point or another, especially for those who did not possess military or political might.

the african people are only good at being slaves first by the muslims then the white man and now the chinese

Because of... white people?

In all seriousness, because the colonial powers were forced to leave by libs even though the natives hadn't been taught shit about how to do anything. New governments had to form overnight and the economy was practically nonexistent. This is why it's so easy to exploit people in Africa, because Western companies know how to use the equipment so they can lie about how much it costs to run and the local governments will change the rates.

It's like how when prices for oil go up it's always because of "instability in the region" even though almost none of US oil comes from the ME. No one knows that so they're willing to pay more.

Not enough GUNS. GERMS. AND STEEL.

Lower IQ, oppressive religions, an aversion to capitalism, a preference for collectivism and 1st world countries pouring in aid that dis-stabilizes any chances for native industry to grow.

So the money is going into people's pockets?

When will the muh winter apologists stop? Have you ever dealt with Africans? They are pants on head retarded. The reasoning and problem solving skills just aren't there.

>It's because no education

False. Go speak to some backwater hillbillies in the Appalachians that never finished grade school. Sure they don't know about many worldly things but a lot of them are sharp as a whip in their element. It's actually scary how smart they can be and they know you think they are idiots so they can really take advantage of people if you aren't careful. As long as inbreeding hasn't handicapped them.

europe fucked them over with colonialism and with high interest bank loans.

there, explained without racism.

Unironically, this.

>ignores precolonial state of being

Besides the scientifically observed low IQ of most of the continent's inhabitants...

Africa's geography sucks. Between the inhospitable deserts to the north, disease ridden jungles to the south, lack of navigable rivers or natural harbors, and coasts that jut sharply upward around the entire continent...there simply isn't much to work with. Only a few locales around that entire vast continent have what is necessary to sustain a modern economy or civilization. Transport costs, water supply, food production potential, inequitable distribution of strategic or luxury resources, and the effect of climate factors on those nations make things extraordinarily difficult. Europeans were able to carve out a few enclaves of civilization but even with them it was severely limited.

Also, Africans were at war with each other before European colonization and after. This will always be the case.

Because of all the peoples forced to undergo the indignity of slavery there was only one race that was kinda alright with it.

Kinda really alright with it.....So right with it they started costing us more than their lazy asses were earning and we had to hand them their freedom.

That is the black claim to exceptionalism- the only race that had to be handed their freedom

Every continent (...) was shitty at one point or another.

Yes to this.

I suppose it would have been around 1950 that quality of life improved in most western countries. A few decades of prosperity and pouf, you have a middle class.
In parts of Asia, that's still happening today.
In Africa, it hasn't happened and in my view, is unlikely to happen.

The middle class has to want to get ahead with a bit of hard work and dedication. Two things the average African lacks.

Largely due to Africa being cut off from trade from the Saharah desert and regions of dense jungle. Europe and Asia benefited from east west trade routes. Trade allowed advancements in ideas and technology.

Seriously, the country less affected by European/Ottoman/Arab Imperialism gets the more bucks.

Culture. No interest in seeking for knowledge or the unknown. Thats what drove Europe originally. Got off on the wrong foot to begin with. Their culture is descendant from the first culture humans ever had which was survive now, ask question later.

Native population in Africa had the chance to enjoy life where little to not planning was ever required due to the abundance of food and primary resources available on hand.

With tribal society living from the land they would be fine. The problem is we came for the resources and never really left. We tried to bring them up to our level to facilate the exploitation of the resources but never got around achieving that and decided it was the wrong thing to do and pulled out.

But since we feel bad about it we keep feeding them and giving medicines which boosted their population to unsustainable level so we have to send even more aid their way. All this ultimately because we still want to access the resources and exploit it but with out having a western country name attached to the country so no one really know who does all the shit there.

I fear that we will either have to find a solution that doesn't exist or commit fully to mass extermination if we want to solve the african question.

The 'resource curse' that hamstrings the development of other industries and social structures is an interesting excuse.

I feel like people incorrectly label africans as one race, which is rather preposterous considering the size of the continent.

I think Ethiopians and Somalians likely have higher IQs than Kongolese/Mali people

How the fuck else are we supposed to explain how a continent with abundant natural resources, that in a brief period of foreign rule could have areas become the breadbaskets of the world, is so fucking abysmal in every facet?

There's only one fucking explanation and it's not the goddamn heat.

Africans had it too easy, as food and warm weather were abundant, that their brains never evolved like ours.

People always mean sub-Saharan when they say Africans.

Please, the fucking Mesopotamians would have carved out and built workable docks there. The fucking Incans created vast temples and complicated irrigation systems by dragging rocks up a fucking mountain.

I'm sick of this AFWICA IS 2 HARD 2 DEVEWOP babying BULLSHIT.

how about race realism?

read guns germs and steel, yes its written by a jew, yes its a red pilled book nevertheless , europeans didnt create civilization because of MUH IQ they built because of their circumstances and geography

I wonder if African economies are still in the Malthusian trap or not. Because if they are, if we cut foreign aid, there would be widespread famines in African and the population would decrease dramatically there.

there is no need for africans to domesticate zebras, africans from subsaharra are mostly hunter gathers why would they need to domesticate animals to farm if they were doing just fine hunting and gathering?

you can call them stupid, or what ever makes you feel better the point is they are just an example of what your and mine ancestors have done in europe as well until mesopotamians and middle easterners (non whites) settled in europe and spread farming

On the contrary, I think most people actually dont even realize what they are talking about when they say "African" Otherwise terms like Nigger would be a bit more diversified. You can easily justify calling an ethiopian a nigger.

Okay, there are actual reasons for this of course beyond just lower IQ and violent tendencies.

Reasons can include the European border system, which was ignorant of tribal order. The absolute ownership of the people, land, and resources didn't help much either. The white man fucked up big time in Africa. We shoved Christianity so hard down their throats, that they're now the biggest Christian zealots in the world today, which again, in the modern world, doesn't help you. Also poverty is a cycle, and the deeper it is the hardest it is to break.

But mostly it's because they're niggers

Muh dik

Yeah because Scandinavia and Japan sure are
rich in natural resources.

Please fuckfag, my family is from the Balkans, one of the many parts of the Roman empire and then the Byzantines following. While you might want to spare Africa's feelings for being incompetent, I'm not going to throw my ancestors under the bus and say they did fucking nothing. I'm not going to pretend we were some outstanding superpower, our people the shining epitome of all that is Roman, but I'm not gonna sit here and watch you shit on them by pointing to some cow-anus sucking fuck and saying "That would have been us if not for outside help."

Besides, even the barbarians of Europe could create longer lasting artifacts and architecture than the sub-saharans. They're still not comparable.

This. The problem with the "colonization ruined them" is there was nothing there to ruin? Where is the African Notre Dame, Coliseum, London Tower? There is literally nothing substantial pre-dating colonization outside of some dirt mounds. Anything that does exist was built by invading Arabs.

There is a reason why the European civilization colonized the African one, and not the other way around.