I challenge anyone to provide a single fact to back up these claims

I challenge anyone to provide a single fact to back up these claims

>Trump was under FBI investigation
>There is evidence of collusion betwsen Trump and Russia

No liberal I have asked has been able to do so, anx they get really mad when you point out that multiple people just testified that these statements are false. Including James Comey himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UwPeTuIxRXk
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article149836319.html
ajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/paul-manafort-russia-ties-things-know/4OlsGITgu122cGMLiOYYxI/
theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/02/flynn-resigns-timeline/516594/
newsweek.com/carter-page-russia-spy-donald-trump-michael-flynn-victor-podobnyy-fbi-wiretap-596673
time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/332872-chaffetz-calls-for-doj-inspector-general-to-probe-comey-firing
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/10/527856856/senate-intelligence-panel-subpoenas-former-national-security-advisor-michael-fly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's because there aren't any facts, genius. MSM has shilled the Russia connection into reality, when it actually doesn't exist.

>a single fact

t. Kremlin shill
2 rubles have been deposited to your account.

UNATCO?

>comey tells trump he is not under investigation
>somehow this means trump is guilty
Shut the fuck up, obamaleaf.

Trump firing Comey, the chief investigator to the Trump/Russia allegations, is a fact.

The television tells me what to think. Blupfty Dumpfty

>fire the guy who was investigating before he can find the evidence
>haha you have no evidence

stay fukt

woah fella thats a very strong argument you got there
us drumfkins may never recover from that solid hard hitting logical conclusion driven by objectivity.

its called creating a narrative by repeating a lie thousands of times. they can do that when they control the mass media

I've been trying to find this info too, and I literally cannot find it

There is literally nothing with this Trump Russia crap, it's insane that the Democrats are even talking about it

>implying any evidence exists
Nigger, if anything, all they did was expose the truth. If the truth is that fucking damaging to a campaign, maybe Hillary wasn't fit for president.

>had 6 fucking months and 2 investigations
>still couldnt find anything
>2 inteligence heads announced trump campaign had no connections to russia besides manafort
>flynn cleared by 10 fbi investigators
>clapper clears flynn
falling apart leaf

No, Savage.

I know. It's absolutely disgusting.

You seem to have missed the part where James Comey said there wasn't an investigation going on involving Trump and Russia, under oath.

Challenge this faggot

youtu.be/UwPeTuIxRXk

>James Clapper said to his knowledge from the DNI sources that there was no Collusion by russia in this Election
>Sally Yates being a democratic shill refused to answer the question by stating "it's confidential information" since it was a public meeting

James clapper said it multiple times in that sub-committee meeting there was no collusion.

Yep there are no facts to back it up. Liberals just go into panic mode when you corner them about it and start vaguely throwing out sensationalized media headlines that they've read over the last few months.

It's actually don't understand how they can be so deluded, I didn't think the brainwashing techniques would be so strong or widespread.

>Trump's associates, not himself, were under investigation. Subpoenas were being prepared.

>Investigation: a searching inquiry for ascertaining facts; detailed or careful examination.

It's pretty hard to get facts when people who may be negatively impacted are obstructing said investigation.

Implying the investigation wont continue without Comey. When Comey wasn't actually investigating shit.

just wanna apologize for all the faggots and shills and in general people with nothing better to do than being assholes/retards on this website

these fuckers never go over the speed limit, always cause traffic, have 15 minute meeting over things that could be emailed, want the government to increase the min wage to 20$/hr, believe its appropriate to teach 8 year olds about slavery etc

the thing is there are so many idiots here just being comfy and thinking that nothing bad will happen to Canada/them and I just want all these spineless caker fucks to know that when the end does come I intend to kill them all and murder their slaves/sell their children into slavery

In my opinion it is Flynn who is giving the Communist left politicians, the blackmailed Republicans and democrats and the media shills the most heartburn. His company was a front for him and a group of retired military special ops investigating world wide child trafficking. That is why he was in Turkey. That is why he was in South America following up on leads when "someone" suggested the Russian ambassador phone him there. Now acting FBI Director McCabe went into a rant in a meeting with 14 FBI agents who he commanded to "get Flynn" and then we will go after Trump. They "got" him by using media shills and a whole bunch of innuendo to get him fired and shut him up. Now that there is a Grand Jury demand for documents from Flynn's company associated will his undercover work be exposed? I am of the mind that I hope so. The FBI under Comey and McCabe have stonewalled any and all high level political or media ped o g8 arrests in spite of evidence on more than 60 of them (politicians) insiders say they are sitting on. There have been 3000 sex crime related arrests since Trump but NONE for the high level ringleaders and traffickers hiding in plain sight. Who knows?

I know, leaf. There are good canadanons and bad leafshills.

The evidence is part of an ongoing investigation, they can't exactly disclose that upon request.

Comey is most certainly not the cheif investigator in the case, he is an administrator. You people really have no clue how this shit works, do you? And consider this: wouldnt firing Comey to silence the investigation backfire when Comey spills all he knows to the media? Think, man. Think.

The investigation's been a crock of shit since it started

It is literally just democrats chimping out because they lost the election and IT WAS HER TURN

>the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

what did user mean by this?

By their own admission they have no evidence.... Why do you people always conveniently forget that part?

>still not a single fact offered as evidence to collusion

wtf Sup Forums i thought you guys were #forher

i love trump now

Pretty sure there would be leaks if there was evidence. Everything is leaked now

Trump talked to a russian guy once, the hacker on steroids who BTFO the dems was Russian, and Putin and Trump aren't currently locked in a hell in the cell cage match for the fate of mankind. This clearly shows Trump is an putin plant and that it was in fact her turn.

Leftists also chimp out about "treason" or "impeachment" if the Russians colluded with campaign. Even if it did happen, and it didn't, it's not even a crime let alone treason.

I'll take a crack at it.

>Phfluhmpftsdtards deny the obvious truth.
>They're still gathering all the info.
>Fuck you, shill.
>Frumpfph is a bigot cheeto man
>Russia

Sup Forums BTFO

OP is correct, I have nothing mean-spirited to say to this. There simply is zero factual evidence to support any claim of collusion between Trump and Russia. None.

Which begs the question: Why are Democrats so united in believing these fictions when they are demonstrably false? Interesting, no?

>Trump was under FBI investigation
Comey asked for money to investigate just a couple days ago. It's all over the news.

>There is evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia
Flynn was fired for his Russia connections. Kushner disclosed that he met with Russians.

This kind of blind denial is why other countries think we're retarded.

Tomorrow

The only "collusion" between Trump and Putin is that both respect my absolute sovereignty and are simply following my command to save the white race from the jaws of jewry.

Flynn has all the evidence in his pocket!!!!!

THATS WHY THEY WANNA SUPENIS HIM!!!!

IT WAS GONNA BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME

COMEY WAS INVESTIGATING DRUMPF

THE SUBPOENA REEEEEEEEE

Actually Trumo firing Comey is just 2017 political theatre for giving the guy a break and letting him retire. The gov never misses an opportunity to play psyops. Kind of like how Sup Forums never misses an opportunity to celebrate a (potential) happening.

The person mostly in charge of the US challenges these peoples' ideology. Add that to the fact that racists and ""neo nazis"" also go against their ideology, so they lump anyone that doesn't share their opinion together.

Also, control freaks. These are people that get their panties wet over white people becoming the minority in several decades.

No, not exactly. When that happens the director is invited to resign. Not humiliated in front of the world when he ses his termination leter for the first ime on the news.

what is that, some sort of "murpheys law" of govt secrets?

No one who isn't a part of the Senate, House, and FBI investigations can because so much is classified.

This cuts both ways. Liberals can't claim there was collusion. Conservatives can't claim there was no collusion. That's why it's in everyone's interest to have a proper investigation.
If Trump is exonerated then liberals need to shut up and accept it. If he's not than Trump fanboys need to put country first and call for his removal.

This is way bigger than some realize. You're watching history unfold before your eyes.

Bump!

>proper investigation
it wouldnt be accepted

>Trump firing Comey, the chief investigator to the Clinton email allegations, is a fact.

>Trump firing Comey, the chief investigator who ignored the AG having a private conversation with the husband of the central figure in an investigation is a fact.

>Trump firing Comey, the director of the FBI who has time and again botched investigations, is a fact.

So don't get ahead of yourself there. Comey has fucked up repeatedly. Why would Trump allow someone that incompetent to keep his job? So Comey can keep botching investigations? Shit Comey would probably declare no evidence if Trump lost in 2020.

Let's set the Trump doomsday click up to a quarter til midnight.

Comey had been expanding probe prior to firing
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article149836319.html

ajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/paul-manafort-russia-ties-things-know/4OlsGITgu122cGMLiOYYxI/

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/02/flynn-resigns-timeline/516594/

newsweek.com/carter-page-russia-spy-donald-trump-michael-flynn-victor-podobnyy-fbi-wiretap-596673

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

Eat shit faggot.
They thought they could pay to play with Russia and got burned.

This looks bad.
Comey was fired after asking for more m oney for ryssian investigatio

Oh, bull shit. Obamas deep state operatives have been leaking damaging information for months now. No one has been investigated for the leaks. If there was anything more interesting than this fake scandal we would have heard it by now.

Thank you for proving that Obama was in fact spying on a nominee in a Presidential election, as Trump previously claimed.

9 sealed indictments

Chaffetz just called for an inquiry into comey firi ngs

nuhuh!

Oh shit. Link?

>fbi wiretap russian mob in trump tower
>trump calls him regularly and gets taped

hurr....obammy was a spying on trump.
he din do nuffin.

back in 2012 everyone hated Comey and now they are pissed he is fired? Remember #Comey2012?

omg this is too perfect

they're going to blow apart Hillary's whole shit while ending the russia shit. THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE COMEY IMMUNITY

do we have a clip or soundbyte of that? that would be good for dispelling MSM fake news narrative

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/332872-chaffetz-calls-for-doj-inspector-general-to-probe-comey-firing

We'll never know since he sacked the guy that was investigating.

So again, you confirm the unprecedented surveillance of a Presidential nominee by a sitting president?

Obviously he was under investigation. The newly issued subpoenas are evidence that Trump's campaign was messed up with Russia. The fact that Trump fired the guy investigating him is further evidence. And the fact that Trump shills are creating denial threads like this one is even more evidence.

Any attempt at denial such as OP's is just alternative facts, aka lies made up by ideologically motivated retards..

trump can never be exonerated because there's no investigation into him

Obama couldn't order a wire tap. It's not like you need one anyway, they were constantly talking to the Russians. Foreign targets don't need anything special to be monitored unlike an American citizen.
Carter Paige had a fisa. You better believe they crossed their t's and dotted their i's for it because of his involvement with the campaign.

I have exclusive INSIDER INFO on the Russian plan to undermine the 2016 presidential election

It was called OPERATION DANK MEMES.

They used memes and frog pictures to win the election for Trump

The SJW and affirmative action FBI hires are going to throw subpeonas at Trump.

But they'll come up empty... look bad. The next FBI chief will fire them with due cause.

The subpoenas are to former Flynn or Manafort associates. They are trying to go after money laundering pertaining to their businesses... most likely.

Did it ever occur to you they picked him up on tape because he was talking to people involved in an ongoing investigation?
I am not sayibg Trump did anything wrong but we know Flynn and Manafort were both under investigation.

And you know this because?
They're looking at his campaign. Keyword his. He ran fast and loose. He was reckless even if he didn't collude.

Comey was letting Democrats get away with murder.

- claims there is no investigation of Trump
- claims there is no evidence
- lets Democrats slander Trump
- enables insinuation of guilt for political purposes

Unmasking an American surveilled incidentally and leaking the results of said surveillance are both crimes. And yes, Obama's people spying on a Presidential nominee is one in the same as the President ordering the surveillance himself. Thats what it means to be POTUS.
Furthermore, how can you simultaneously claim that Obama's people spying is not Obamas responsibility yet Trump's people talking to the Russians is Trump's responsibility? Liberals love moral equivallancy but only when it helps their argument.

then there's no reason to object to an investigation

Comey let Democrats insinuate Trump was directly investigated.

Comey enabled Democrats to insinuate there was guilt when there was none.

Too much politics.

So yeah, FBI agents trying to manufacture shit are probably gonna get themselves fired.

>fbi
>president

you're reaching for imaginary straws, friendo

And yet they found nothing about the contact that was actually illegal while they themselves violated Federal law by leaking the contact.

It let's Democrats insinuate guilt.

The investigation only exists to produce propaganda for the Democrats. It's a waste of resources purely for the benefit of the DNC.

And you are attributing actions to the FBI that were carried out by other agencies. Try to keepup, friendo.

That may buy he was also expanding uthe russian probe and Flynn is the first senate intelligence suponea since 2001 and the first for documents since 1970.
Whatever it is can we agree it isnt an ordinary occurence-?

>flynn cleared by 10 fbi investigators

Sorry, did this news not hit russia yet?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/10/527856856/senate-intelligence-panel-subpoenas-former-national-security-advisor-michael-fly

We cant hinder law enforcement for political purposes. Flynn was dirty and if we have someone in the intelligence community with something to hide we need to know
Should Trump be blaimed without evidence?No.

Topkek

This will trigger newfag Trumpvestites

And furthermore, we know for a fact that members of Obamas cabinet shared this information with both Obama and the press

Comey wasn't "normal," either.

I don't Trump feared Comey, he just hates him and got tired of putting up with his shit.

The chummy exchange between him and Democrats probably got him fired.

Trump let him get comfortable, feel invulnerable, let Comey put his own foot in his mouth.

Anyone who thinks Comey didn't get himself fired for being duplicitous, pulling rank, and being power hungry is a dumbass.

Again, that was by my command. You think they could have come up with such a plan themselves? You'd be drinking the muh russia boogeyman meme then.

show your sources cheeto fingers

It's already been established that nothing Flynn did was illegal.

Meeting with Russians does not automatically mean anything illegal happened. If not for this manufactured conspiracy no one would bat an eye at any of this.

>You have NOTHING.

When will this Russia madness end it is fucking pathetic

flynn refused to testify or turn over documents so they had to force him.
And look even if Flynn testifies against trump i will be suspicious because I think flynn is a liar and would do anything to save himself. Ahe could even be an Ollie North
I just honestly qthink flynn is corrupt

Right? Look at that freak of nature and laugh

Also, I think Trump believes he's in the clear.

Comey's replacement is a liberal.

Trump would only get rid of Comey if he knew there was jack shit on him.

Comey may have been too blue pilled to do his job the best he could.

If he wanted job security he would have tried to put a hardcore looney black woman as his second-in-command.

Trump would not have fired him if a Maxine Waters type was gonna take over the FBI temporarily.

FBI director has got to be a little bit racist.

So by that logic, if you can't fire someone until they're done with an investigation, why would they ever end the investigation? Sounds like good job security to me.

Flynn himself just got subpoena'd

>There is evidence of collusion betwsen Trump and Russia

Paul Manafort was Trump's campaigner manager for the majority of the campaign.
Paul Manafort was on the Kremlin's payroll.

Wow that was hard.

And???