Reminder that if you're under 6'0" you are by definition a shitskin. No ifs. Not buts...

Reminder that if you're under 6'0" you are by definition a shitskin. No ifs. Not buts. You cannot claim white identity if you are that short, you are non-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nathan Damigo is doing more for the white race than you are.

>be Abraham Lincoln

>tfw 5'2
>tfw i weigh 220 of muscle
i could through you like a spear, lanklet

Adolf Hitler was under 6'0"

>Implying the Manlet cutoff isn't 5'10
You're discounting 50% of pure whites and grouping them with 90% of shitskins

How many steroids and other drugs are you on? I'm 6"4 and 230 natty.

FPBP
>and
/thread

Wrong.

All true whites are manlets.

Lanklets are no better than negroes. The reason they are so dumb is because their brain is further away from their limbs which means they waste precious thinking energy on communicating with the far flung bodily extremities.

Reminder - if you're allergic to peanut butter or bee stings or have ever had poison ivy you are not white. And most importantly if you don't play rugby you are definitely not white

Are Lanklets upset about Comey being fired? I can understand it's hard.

>tfw 6'1 beaner

What now OP

>6'4
>230
LMAO LANKLET

I will break you twig, center of gravity is on my side

I'm 6 foot doe. Does dat mean I is white

>5'2"
>adult
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Seriously you have to be 15 right? I've never met a WHITE male who is that short. You're either Mexican or Asian. Which one is it? Also you have to go back.

>Vladimir Putin
>White
good bait, abo,

good to know zulus are white

>5'2...

Shorter than fucking Napoleon. Sad.

dead serious.

and I could fuck u up lanky faggot

Putin is a slavshit subhuman - non-white.

Hitler would have been 6'0" if he was born today. Not the same.

For example, average height of the Viking era (9th to 11th century) male skeletons found in Denmark, Norway and Iceland is 172cm. Those found in Sweden were taller, 176cm. However those of Anglo-Saxon England were also quite tall, 168cm.

>Add Napoleon
>Add Stalin

reminder that if you're still using imperial units you are the queen's bitch

Come on mate, what drugs and dosages are you running? I guess you are just memeing and I took the bait.

>Sad
say that too my face and ill twist you into a pretzel

No you're a beaner. So still non-white.

You could give me a blowjob while standing up.

i'm natty. jealous lanklets cannot compete.

my testosterone levels are naturally higher.

>Shaq is white.
Ok.

>I've never met a WHITE male who is that short.
Kinda hard to meet someone in your basement, user

I can't ever tell if an aussie is a genuine shill paid to post D&C threads or if they just like trolling this much.

>Hobbitspeak for "I'm angry RAARH"

He maybe shorter than Napoleon, but still got his complex, lol kys, manlet.

No because he's not of European descent, retard. You have to be of European descent + be at least 6'0"

least Im not short

>muh height

Why are so you angry dude? Way to live up to the stereotype. This is why manlets are subhumans and non-white. Your soul is that of a nigger. Always overcompensating.

Lanklets cant survive without society, if it collapses they will be weak and even starve out and Vanish from the earth

Manlet detected.

Manlets don't have the white man's soul. They are non-white in heart and character.

the white race is dying but fuck it, let's do things worse, if you are under 6' you are not white

>Why are so you angry dude?
angry about what lmao

>Always overcompensating.
sounds like u have low T

fat people aren't white either

Did you a trigger you little guy? It's a fact. You cannot inherit white identity without being at least 6'0". Your spirit / heart / character will always be nigger-tier. This is why manlets are always angry, overcompensating, insecure, weak; etc. It also explains why Arabs are the way they are as well. Most if not all terrorists are manlets.

5,8 was the 6 foot of 1930's, average height back then was like 4 inches shorter than now

If you're really 5'2 you'll most likely get fucked up by anyone 5'6 or taller so like 90% of guys

Did I trigger you little guy*

If you are under 6'0, fat or have brown eyes, you are a nigger no exceptions, right OP?

>haha about to kill OP out as a loser who shitposts and google Nikola Teslas height as an example of why he should just kill himself
>Tesla was 6'2"
>mfw I got nothin

Still a shitpost and still saging though.

can someone redpill me on richie spencer's breasts?

is it gynecomastia? does he lactate?

>most likely
wrong.

im a walking muscle.

slide thread

Napoleon was actually around 5'9. The accusation of his short stature and 'napoleon complex' was propaganda by the english during their wars with the french

Why did you automatically go into rage mode, little guy? Having a strong temperament and self-control is part of being a white man. You don't have that. Further proof that manlets are non-white.

A little walking muscle

KEK!

^^^

Manlet exposed. The truth hurts.

whats rage mode?

are you always a passive low t faggot?

my neck is 23 inches wide from doing neckbridges 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night

youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M

More compensation hahahaha. Way to fit the stereotype you little boy.

>you're so strong and could kill me
>compensating!
wew mad skele lanky

>This is why manlets are always angry, overcompensating, insecure, weak; etc

You could say the same about Sup Forums with its angry white man syndrome

>>tfw literally 5ft 11.5 inches

lanky faggot

anything over 5'6 is lanklet
kys pleb

6 what? We are not using some barbaric system.Tell me how much it is in the metric system you freaking colonists.

google epigenetics faggot
We have ADAPTIVE DNA, based on 2+ generational memory.

5'5 blonde haired, blue eyed, manlet here. Blow it out your ass!

people like you need to find an icelandic giantess and have regular sized children

That's I'm trying to do. I want a woman who is at least 5'8 to 5'9. Of course... this will be very difficult.

Manlets keep using the term "Lanklet"' mistakenly believing it's some sort of counterattack

The problem is that no actual 6'4" person is going to be ashamed of being tall no matter negatively a jelly manlet tries to spin it

Whereas nobody has ever been truly proud of being tiny little manlet bitch

Still not white. Your character/spirit/heart will always be shitskin-tier.

Lanklets are not naturalborn survivors, they NEED society to survive. Just you wait when shit hits the fan, when society is fucked. Your ridiculous silly hight will be the death of all you stupid giants, You all will starve. Theres a very good reason why your ancestors were "manlets" (Normal sized people).

Fuck, well... I suppose you're right then. Now I can say my ancestors built magnificent monuments/cities.

Nords...

5'8 in 1889 is equivalent to 6'0 in 2017

So are you one of those retards that thinks Aryans were like 7 foot and came down from flying saucers?

What city is that? Beautiful picture

>we

Constantinople.

>american education

shit-eye cope is hilarious

MY dick gets sated by tight white butthole.

funny whenever i see dick spencer at any of these events he is always standing near cops. what a fucking pussy

Finally Sup Forums is tackling the Manlet Question

>Hitler
>1889

>muh shill XD

why do snowniggers always like to steal cultures?

6'5' 175lbs we lanky boys baby

B-but what if I'm 5'11?

auto correct

no where in my post did I mention shills, you illiterate mexican.

>5'9
>160lbs
>12% bodyfat
>tfw can get shredded but will always be manlet

But the Maasai tribe in Africa averages a height of over 7ft. Now what?

I-Is that Abraham Lincoln??

>beaner

OK!

Aye, when they jump

You better buy some shinguards nigger, you're first to go in the manlet uprising.

Yeah you goys, I mean guys, the vast majority of females are shitskins.

5'10 is the cutoff. Growth hormone and a mixed population has raised the average over the years.

Don't get me wrong, 6'2 to 6'4 is ideal. But 5'11 is definitely not a manlet.

>tfw 6'3 but you get diagnosed with parkinson's disease at 17

his subhuman genes should perish along with the Jews

>tfw 5'10"
>8" dick
not even mad

Manlet rage is very real, this thread is proof

>tfw i forget pic

i was 5 10 at 15
What low standards