9/11

Who was really behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody. It never happened. Now if you're asking how this memory got inside your head, I have a clear answer for that.

>Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the CIA.

I thought this was common knowledge?

The jews

>Republican national security

THE MESTIZOS

Jews. Like always.

a bunch of pissed of muslims

The Spanish Inquisition.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

I don't know, but I wish Baron Trump was behind me

it was me desu

Les Juifs.....et leurs marionnettes.

The mormon time travelers that are holding the world hostage. And hiding themselves in militarized compounds

The annunaki.

...you reek of Jaffa oranges.

These guys

Mossad/cia/illuminati...pretty fucking obvious

Saudis are a proxy for israel. House of Saud is a Jewish bloodline...shhh

go suck trudeau's cock you faggot

Saudi family. Done so the US would be tied up in the Saudi proxy wars against non-wahhabi regimes in the Middle East.

>annunaki are behind it all
theyre above it all

What did the CIA get out of it?

Ants

oil and money
(2.3trillion or w/e missing from pentagon)

It was blowback from Islamist reactionaries in response to repeated transgressions against their religiously homogeneous region.

Adobe premiere

What is that?

Possible insurance fraud with government assistance.

Banned fox news report. Watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

If this is true, shit just got /comfy/.

Big steel beam industry

Now everyone believe they are even stronger than burning jet fuel.

Jews.

The same people behind the Arab Spring...

Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Ukraine... Orchestrated by CIA and Mossad, carried out by Saudi's who provided to financials and manpower. Take what we know about the former that I mentioned and work your way backwards.

Pic related

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

I love your photos, Japanon

They are both of semite bloodline

Radical Islamists. Just like with the WTC '93 and OKC bombings (they were colluding with right-wing militants in the latter).

9/11 probably could've been prevented if Clinton had pressed the murrah bombing further instead of just assuming it was the militia movement, because the bread trail leads back to kebab. though we can't know for sure until the government releases the CCTV tapes.

Carte d’entreprise avant de Mossad arrive bientot.

It was me.

>Who was really behind it?

ALL indications point to it being masterminded by Jews/Israelis, with cooperation by some rogue elements of the US Government/Intel Community. The Arabs/Saudis were just the pawns, the street soldiers, the trigger pullers.

At the highest level, this was a Mossad operation. And it's still paying off to this day.

In 2000, the greatest threats to the State of Israel were Syria and Iraq. Today, both countries lie in ruins.

Why? BECAUSE of 9/11. 9/11 resulted in the destruction of Israel's greatest enemies.