Celibrate the new many body sizes of women with Dove

/pol
Have you purchased the limited edition Dove Body wash bottle to match the shape of your woman ?

These new body wash bottles are made to be more sensitive to the different body types of all varieties of girls
Video below

youtube.com/watch?v=CRiv2lgaX_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI
youtu.be/iYhCn0jf46U
youtube.com/watch?v=uqToVzu0iTc
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ05C1o9utg
youtube.com/watch?v=0EYn_NX1nYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty embarrassing to buy that short squat one

gas them all

I believe that is one is Mexican

kek!!

apple, pear, orange, string bean! hahah

BUT....does each bottle contain the same volume of body wash??

Sarah Silverman approves

>here honey, Dove made a bottle just for you

Hahaha my gf would be pissed as fuck if i bought her the short fatone

Retail worker here. Fuck this shit adding 9 different SKU's with different shapes and sizes. Fucking nightmare.

Should photoshop hot girls onto the thin ones and fat, ugly dykes on the fat bottles

here's a dyke to get us started

>but why are they white???!!

So when are they going to start celebrating the Adonis like qualities of morbidly obese men ?

WHY ARE THEY ALL WHITE?

>women are literally objects

I bet retailers are thrilled.
also sage this shitpost or move it to pls

WELL......

Seeing as Rapahel used fat male models to draw his fat naked women they already are celebrated!

do it.

oh this won't backfire...

How does it get moved to /bant?
Is that an option I have as an OP ?

omg you're literally right

Should be narrow at the base and suddenly get all fat at the middle. Mexican women carry all their fat above the waist. They look like they're wearing barrels with shirts pulled over them.

Actually, from a purely practical view the short one would be less likely to tip over in the shower.

Was about to say.
I'd stop stocking those if it meant we were forced to make more space for the same fucking product because women want to buy one with their "shape"

What happens when all the short, fat bottles are left on the shelf because they're more difficult to pick up and hold? Surely this can't backfire...

Kind of a neat extension of their longtime ad campaign. It's going to be a bitch for retailers if this is intended to go chain-wide, though.

One of these is what will trigger people who live to be offended.

JUST

We're being led to believe that we're supposed to find morbidly obese women attractive, so in that case women are obliged to be attracted to morbidly obese men, works both ways.

>Sarah Silverman approves
It is terrifying that the age of this comic accurately depicts her exact body....ALL OF IT. Same tits/hips and posture.

Of all the gore on 4 chan, that one is one of the most cringeworthy.

Where's the one is a burka?

THE BOTTLES ARE WHITE WITH BLUE EYES! RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE #BOYCOTTDOVE

thats fucked wouldn't that constantly remind you you're a fat fuck

women are attracted to a morbidly obese bank account

>legally you can only buy the shape you are.

Citizens arrest, freeze roastie! Nice try with the that slim bottle. Now get in the oven!

(checked)
(checked)

bumping for potential

Dove body wash: dyke editions.
>For all you needs when you want to be a cunt to white men but also want to not smell like a burning trash bin and smell decent at best.

Nop. I use Nivea.

Wow, fucking retarded.

>tfw no gf shaped like cartman when he was one Beefcake bulking

wh-what human shape is the 4th one supposed to be? amputee legs diabetus affected woman on wheelchair?

How fucking stupid are these companies? This sjw nonsense has got to be the worst marketing decision you can make.

Just wait till the put little wheels on the bottles for the disabled.

literally promoting obesity to make money

(((Dove)))
1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

>not putting cankles and bingowings on the bottle

JC, dove, just tell them to fuck off already

youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI

And what's wrong with that, you fucking commie?

Jesus
Nothing makes these people happy
in the least bit of ways

>this triggers the liberals
how did jean get away with this?

what the actual fuck
absolutely sickening

>Fat shaming bottles
>Takes extra effort to pour the last bits out of the bottle, resulting in increased effort and exorcise
>Haha look how fucking silly you look, compared to normal people!
>See this graceful, slender bottle? Here's you! LMAO
Genius.

Everyday moms? what do you mean? moms who aren't able to see their children every day aren't moms?

Did you know? Dove is a brand owned by a company called Unilever. Do you want to know what other brand Unilever owns? Axe. Yes, you know, Axe, the brand that is very well known for their commercials full of beautiful ladies of all shapes and sizes. (That was sarcasm, in case you've never seen an Axe commercial.)

Look, you're a feminist, cool, I'm a feminist too, but please don't buy into this consumerist bullcrap, ok? They're just telling you whatever you want to hear, without actually believing it. Just so you can buy their overpriced white goo and put it all over your body.

How about, instead of doing that, you actually participate in your country's political system? Vote, not just for president, make petitions, sign petitions, write letters to your elected officials, meet your elected officials (It's not as hard as it sounds, they do meetings for a reason), and most of all, PROTEST.

But don't buy fucking soap.

Remember this commercial?

youtu.be/iYhCn0jf46U

Dove has been doing this marketing approach for 10 years now.

to daun

Holy shit, check the amount of dislikes this obama-nation got.

ha nice taking a comment from the vid

>All sizes and shapes are accepted
>Still only one color
What did Dove mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uqToVzu0iTc

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ05C1o9utg

based dove, sticc cunts btfo!

youtube.com/watch?v=0EYn_NX1nYs

no more noseshaming!

god she is honestly soooo fucking hot but she will probably believe reverse racism doesn't exist or that all police are killers and that black lives matter shit or white privilege stuff

Fucking gross. Get them out of my country.

>tfw I use white dove soap dove.

I'm the guy. I really like that soap.

>JUST
This

This is such a terrible idea. What idiot would give a shit about what their shampoo bottles look like? I will say that I would consider getting the short one on the far left because it'd probably look cool, but still.

fucking gross.

And /ourguy/ capitalism will provide keks when the tall, thin bottles sell out and the fat ones are in overstock.

Fuck Dove. They deserve for catering to degeneracy. They recently put out an ad featuring a tranny mom.

That shit is pretty funny. Feminists actually hate women. I have never met a feminist that celebrates women making the choice to be a mother.

FAT CUNT DOVE WHERE GET?

from a retail/stock point of view; considering certain products have specific design to maximize shelf space and product availability, what in the fuck are they thinking making all of these retarded shapes?

fuck you dove and your SJW bottles, i would quit my job before i put that shit on a shelf for you.

user speaks the truth.

I can be fat but not tall?

#TRIGGEREDMOMSDEMANDACTION

>she

what plague can you fit in the fat bottle?

SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION!!

IS THE VOLUME THE SAME!! IS PRICE THE SAME??

OR IS IT SCAM??

because a community college student living with her parents couldn't afford it in the first place

>#RealMoms
>Biological male.

>Burlesque is old school stripping
>old jew nose is a sex worker
>men get off on forbidden sex shit
>most men will never fuck a jewess
>jew nose = profit

>white dove soap dove

one on the right is THICCC

as someone that used to stock shelves

FUCK THAT COMPANY

or even usability
think about how hard it must be to hold the fat ones

>it's limited edition because all the other uglier, unhealthier shapes die off

white is right

Is this a joke? If someone bought me a bottle and said "it's the same shape as you" It would have to be some kind of insult.

Who are the owners of these companies? And who are the people in charge of the marketing? They make the same ads here in Argentina, so I supose they do it worldwide

THICC

What about the tall fat ones? Only short fat ones. They are making tall and fat women self conscious.

DEY B LOOKIN LIKE KKK HOODZ N SHIET

Limited Edition. They work with retailers, it wont stay long. Happens all the time.

>short fatone

The fatter ones have more because fatties usually smell worse

They are short for a reason, retard.

Not to mention racks in showers and closets at home. They must all be shipped in PDQs.

If I still worked (there), I'd wonder which ones won't sell/ get stuck with at the end. It'd prob be the fat fuck ones, of course, to fuck up shelf space after the promotion. That shit can't just sit on an endcap for months.

ROLL FOR SHAPE

roll