What Colbert Has Become

So someone today on another thread made this comparison with regards to Colbert that I think we all need to start making. Colbert is a left wing version of Lewis Prothero from 'V For Vendetta'.

Watch these clips if you haven't seen them

youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs

Here get's killed by Sup Forums man.
youtube.com/watch?v=CVpqDH7jZTo

Colbert was always shit it was just less obvious before since GWB was easy for comedians to assail

Reminder that Colbert's show was a medium for the DNC to disseminate propaganda.

>Colbert is a left wing version of Lewis Prothero from 'V For Vendetta'.

I don't see it.

Colbert is a fucking idiot. I can't believe I ever used to like this fag. He was actually remotely funny when he pretended to be a conservative pundit, now even his fucking fans think he has a stick shoved too far up his ass.

>watching the electric jew

>Colbert
>Oliver
>Maher

All these threads denigrating comedians, satirists and liberal pundits?

What's wrong Sup Forums feeling upset because you may have supported a ruse-master likely to sell you down the river?

You seem unusually nervous.
Don't worry about it.
You've been rused in the past, and you will be rused many times in the future.
You're not very smart, and that's ok.
Someone post some charts showing negroes are dumber than White user, I think he could use it.

>tfw you're completely out of the loop and don't even know what segment this is from

I don't know and I don't care. Colbert not funny anymore.

He was always like this. He just had a character that was a right wing tard to emphasize his real beliefs.

Just ignore the kike shill. Spend ur time in better threads to our cause greater. Only the brainwashed and soon to be gassed are watching. No saving them now. They made their bed

BLRGRHRGHHH WHO'S CLAPPING THEIR MEAT TO GHLUMPF?!

Colbert has become Jon Stewart. That's all there is to it. He gave up his artistic integrity to be a shill for Podesta, Hillary, and the Democrat Party .

Similar to how the Daily Show used to be and like I had respect for his comedy because it was fair. It targeted governmental idiocy and intellectual dishonesty. But those days are over. He is an Arm of Propaganda for the DNC and he doesn't even respect his audience enough to hide it.

1. He's a literal Democrat propagandist. Confirmed via hax.

2. Faux News and GWB admin were easy and rich targets for satire.

Trump SHOULD be, but

1. He's almost too absurd to satirize and he's an open wound. Thinm Eminem at the end of 8 Mile. Same goes for his supporters who aren't th usual bible thumping hicks the Democrats are used to targeting

2. The left and the Democrats themselves are as bad, if not worse than the right and the Republicans at the moment.

Maher is still funny sometimes and incisive.

Oliver and Colbert are just pathetic shills which makes them ripe for mockery.

What's the matter? You're hurt when people point out and laugh at your stupidity and failures?

I didn't know satirists were off limit precious snowflakes when it comes to satire and parody.

Do you think they need a safe space?

I can't stop laughing at this meme

Looks like Cenk.

he's just become the left-wing version of his right-wing character from before, tbqh

>posts best girl
With Colbert, I don't think it's a character this time.

WTF!?! I hate GLUMPFT now.

He's always been a leftist hack

I really, really like this picture of Rei. Do you mind if I save it, friend?

Daily reminder that he's good friends with Podesta, teaches young catholic children on Sundays and starred in a film called "Strangers with Candy".

s-sure senpai o///o

I feel Oliver still occasionally has some merit. He takes on some issues I feel are kind of bipartisan. For example the recent fight for net neutrality, or the danger of lead.

Granted he still shills pretty hard sometimes, but I feel he isn't nearly as bad as Colbert has become.

Interesting thought. He's a bit too subtle though. He was more brazen and obvious about it in the right-wing caricature.

I like this post a lot, I feel like satirists get a huge free pass, and have always thought Jon Stewart covered his flaws and distortions by utilizing the 'just a comedian' defense.

Ive wanted Mahers head on a platter since 9/11 when he went to bat for the terrorists honor, saying they werent cowards

NN is not a bipartisan issue redditfriend. NN must be eliminated to allow competition for online websites monopolies like Jewgle and Amazon (see big DNC donors).

>V For Vendetta
comparing anything to fiction makes you an autist.

I learnt that from reading harry potter.