Worst Late Night Host

Who is worse, Noah, Oliver or Bee?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bee, hands down. She's not only unfunny but her little rants get old quick. It's like a sermon in lefty church. At least John Oliver does funny bits and tries to explain shit.

Fuck, marry, kill?

Bee

Seth Myers

you have a point

>John Oliver does funny bits
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trevor noah is a white man from the UK in blackface

He's so bad that he's still "literally who" after being on air for years

The woman, The woman, Myself

You post the unholy trinity and ask to pick the worst evil?
They are equally bad.

Samantha Bee

Women aren't funny, and she's a fucking hypocrite because she fought to keep her kid's upper west side school segregated

I would like to see all of them and more executed eventually.

bee? is that really a name? what kind of fucked up parents name their child bee?

Your neck beard is showing

Bee

Trevor Noah is the best because I liked his standup now he's annoying.

Bee

Samantha is the #altrightqueenbee for taking action against busing.

Oliver is the least worst, fuck noah and Colbert.
"RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA"
We don't hear oliver yell Russia a million times

Sauce:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

soooo... is the school still there?

who, who and who?

Noah for sure. All he cares about is black lives matter and the confederate flag and keeps going on and on about it. Fuck him.

They're all cunts. So are Chelsea Handler, Jimmy Kimmel, Bill Maher, Jimmy Fallon, and Stephen Colbert. They should all be flogged to death.

Samantha "No Black Asses In My Kids Classes" Bee doesn't even show up on the radar much like anything else TBS (see Conan "Team Coco" O'Brien.

At this point it's a race between Cuckbert, Kummel, and Myers where the rules of the game is who can outcuck the others the most.

i've never watched the retard or the nigger so I gotta go with John

MAKE A THREAD ABOUT LATE NIGHT AND NOT MENTION ME?!?!?

What?

Bee is a literal no body that no even my hilariously bluepilled Brother cares about

Bee because she's a woman and a leaf.

>friend just admitted to me that he finds Samantha Bee funny
What should I do?

Out of these three, Noah has no talent. The other two can at least be funny and do satire, but its only funny to the left, so they are the partisan hacks of the comedy world.

Noah's of interest to nobody. Bee's a retard with consumption. The prize goes to Oliver.

>Bill fucking Maher off to side
>ugly manlet grinning like a faggot
>Lord Farquad looking ass
>hardly even a late night show
>literally drinking a soda or some shit
Why are Americans so fucking tacky?

nice. all rich white men

CRONALD GRUMPF CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Personally, I stopped watching in 2009 shortly after Obama was elected.
I was still a lefty back than and for years I was Jon Stewart hilariously hold Bush accountable each night.
Watching him made me appreciate free speech, cause you couldn't get away with that talk without it.
Then Obama happened. And he went soft.
Don't get me wrong, I knew he was a Democrat and expected him to go easier on him. But he straight SHILLED for Barry fuckin Obama.
It made me sick, even though I liked Obama and bought into the hope/hype.
And it just got worse from there. He continued to go after Republicans, even when the Dems had the WH and Congress.
Shortly after that I drifted to the right, and then towards libertarianism, while the left went way the fuck out to space.

Except the two niggers that are either off the air or have extremely low ratings

Noah because he has no talent whatsoever.
Bee is shit, but not as bad Noah.
Oliver is closest to John Stewarts level, he might reach it one day.
Colbert is boring.

So is your roastie

Does anyone consider Samantha Bee a late night host?

Noah. His stand-up is decent but his show is the only one of the three to have never made me laugh.

I'd nominate Colbert though. His transformation from a great conservative satirist to DNC establishment mouthpiece has been a fucking tragedy. You know it's pretty bad when I actually miss Stewart.

and all of this.

Bee is probably the most bitchy mom-tier person ever to step foot into late night comedy. At least Oliver recognizes that people like us make fun of him and owns up to his own flaws, and can actually at times make good points like about Net Neutrality. Bee is just god awful and is just far more dogmatic.

Out of those 3....Noah.
>Bee is extremely annoying, but she never maintains her serious-act long enough to keep me invested into feeling angry.
>Oliver's roundabout ranting is less annoying, but more somewhat more infuriating.
Noah make me feel pure white hot rage. He's just the right combination of bitchy, arrogant and slimy that it makes you sick to your stomach. The fact that millions of people watch this humorless moron is a sort of micro blackpill.

whoa...

YOU DARE LEAVE ME OUT!?
I CAN FORGET BLUNDGTR DGUNDPF FOR A MERE NIGHT.
MORTAL...YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION...

>he thinks women can be funny

Bee is a completely hypocritical retard. She has done nothing but act smug and lie. Like most female liberals in holly wood, she doesn't think before she opens her yap. Madonna still holds the title of biggest retard though.

Trevor Noah is low IQ and clueless. Hes just a tool and a face for a dead show. He isn't funny and everything he says if politically motivated. He has no sense of humor, no fame, and worthless. His relevence is the lowest of any political commentator. You could multiple his fan base and views by 10 and he would still be a mile behind most youtube political commentators.

John Oliver is smug and arrogant. He was never funny and was always a second place speaker. He is worse than Trevor Noah because he actually thinks up his shit himself, but not as bad as Samantha because he can actually think things through.

Johnny Trigger Warning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Unfunny Cuck Noah>Bee

at least Bill Maher has a brain. The rest are worthless.

Bee; Oliver, Noah

Trevor Noah is funny everywhere but the Daily Show.

How is it possible?

Why is Jon Stewart in the filename? He's not there.

Oliver

Fuck his smug grin.

Sup Forums is getting kinda boring when so many fp are bp

I'd said Trevor with Oliver as a close second. Bee is literally who, I never see anybody sharing her on normiebook. Only Colbert and Oliver really. But Trevor actually brings people on to debate them, and acts like a white knight fighting an evil right-wing megahitler the entire time.

kek

>We want tax dollars collected from the entire population but only women should get to vote on it

Where all fags of equal measure.

>These are the men telling liberals how to think

They literally look like what an extreme leftist imagines a group of conservatives to be. There's even a couple of well-groomed token blacks thrown in there to show that they're "diverse" but just enough and can convert blacks to their culture.

Not bashing anyone for race or ideology. Trevor is not smart enough to host the Daily Show. He's not totally stupid, but he's no Jon Stewart. Say what you want about Stewart, but he is an intelligent person. In summation, Trevor Noah is the worst, because he isn't smart enough for that job. Why did they hire him?

Noah, because he'a not even remotely funny by himself.

I used to love the Daily Show, particularly during the Bush years. Hell, I even stayed up late watching Stewart and Colbert do the election special in 2008. Sam Bee was there back then too. I even saw her with Stewart live during his final years (a Feb 2015 ep which focused on Biden being weird around women - even THAT RECENTLY they were being a little bit fair).

And it was great to see a Brit do well on the show, particularly when he took over for Stewart for a while and made it his own.

But Noah doesn't even have years of goodwill behind him. He's a shit comedian who got handed a legendary show by virtue of having a smart agent and that's all. He's a literal mouthpiece for his corporate overlords.

At least Bee and Oliver look like they might have had an independent thought once upon a time.

Her great great great great great great grandfathet was a bee keeper.

Bee by far. So fucking smug and just thinks she can do no wrong and that she's amazing.

John Oliver and Trevor Noah should have televised live executions for how fucking obnoxious they are. I'd say the same for Seth Myers but not even liberals will watch his show. Colbert is slowly killing himself on his own (multiple jokes that get little to no reaction or just completely fall flat on delivery) so no need for intervention there.

Honestly, I wonder like, if you're a lib/dem, do you actually find this shit funny night after night? It's seriously every single night. Like 100% of John and Seth's material is Trump/Republicans. Trevor's is Trump/Republicans with a side of black victimizing. Once in a while Colbert will joke about something else but it's rare. I just don't see how you could find the same shit entertaining even that's "your side" or whatever.

Forget those three. (((Pic related))) bottoms them all.

Whoops, forgot pic.

Depends on how you measure "worse"
>Being an insufferable, smug and hypocritical cunt
Bee
>Being an unfunny faggot with tanking ratings and promos that make deaf people cringe
Noah
>Being a manipulative sociopath and outright propagandist
Oliver

They are all equally cancerous in their own unique ways.

Fuck Bee, marry CurrentYear, kill the nigger

John Stewart was funny at first, because he poked fun at both sides (and skewered the neocon scum in congress and the whitehouse).

Nowadays its full on libtard millennial cancer.

noah is incapable of being actually funny. he belongs in a cape town bar doing stand up for drink tickets

All of them are equally shit. Sammantha Bee is the worst though, she only has her show because her husband has a sitcom on TBS and she wasn't a good enough actress to play a character that was essentially based on herself, so was given her show as appeasement.

Samantha Bee. Extremely forced and unfunny. The others can be at least clever some times.

>Woman, nigger and eternal anglo

Like choosing between cancer, aids and down syndrome

Why is Sup Forums triggered by smug late night hosts but not by smug Trump?

It's not about entertainment to them. The laughs only come after the audience laughs. They watch it solely for confirmation that they are right.

These shows are the hug box inside the idiot box.

trevor noah is really fucking bad dont get how he is still hanging in there also you forgot colbert (as does everyone :P)

Bill Maher

Because he's smug and wins

Trump set out to do what everyone told him he couldn't do, mocked him for years for trying to do, and even his own party was against him and are still against him. He's actually got balls so the smugness is justified.

These faggot late night hosts live inside a hugbox where they only repeat what's popular. They will only make fun of whoever or whatever is socially acceptable to make fun of. They have no opinions of their own, they just live by what their liberal writers room tells them to say while those writers are being dictated by left media who want them to push propaganda.

Bee. She's a privileged whore and said that a stage-four brain cancer conservative had Nazi hair.

All of them are tied. None of them are funny.

literally just looks like a boardroom

I love all 3.

Kill, kill, kill

Noah, Oliver, and Bee, starting from worst to tolerable. Bee would probably be higher based on what I've heard, but I've never seen her show and quite frankly don't even remember her being on The Daily Show, so i feel more pity than malice.

Noah however fucking enrages me. The dumb mulatto must have a pull-string voicebox on his back says nothing but "muh Apartheid childhood" because he somehow always circles back to that no matter what he's fucking talking about.

Oliver can get irritating, but follows the broken-clock rule when it comes to being funny and/or insightful.

Kaitlyn Olsen is pretty funny my dude

Trevor Noah is a half-kike/half-nig from South Africa.

>own companies
>literally create jobs
>liberals get triggered by CEO's for having so much money
I don't get why you people have such a problem with rewarding people for their work

Women aren't funny.

Conan and Andy are both far left shitsuckers, I've heard that Conan actually had some Jew blood lurking under his Irish exterior.

>Bee is a literal no body that no even my hilariously bluepilled Brother cares about
NO! GIRLS WANT TO BE HER, BOYS WANT TO BEAT HER, IT'S IN HER THEME SONG, IT'S TRUE! YOU'RE JUST SCARED OF HER STRONG LEFTIST VAGINA YOU VIRGIN!

Noah. Hands down. At least Bee and Oliver have excuses for being a snarky bitch and posh cunt.

Break up with him

Women aren't funny

kill them

>Does anyone consider Samantha Bee a late night host?
She does, but that's about it.