Debunking the Auschwitz numbers

I just spent the last hour doing this. I know it's been done before, but I had to do it myself to be sure.

Auschwitz (Claim)- ~1,100,000 people died at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp

Crematoriums:
I- Functioned from Aug 15, 1940 - July 1943 cremated 340 bodies a day, 367,200 total
II- Functioned from March 1943 - November 1944 cremated 1440 bodies a day, 923,040 total
III- Functioned from June 1943 - November 1944 cremated 1440 bodies a day, 790,560
IV- Functioned March 1943 - October 7, 1944 cremated 768 bodies a day, 450,816 total
V- Functioned April 1943 - January 1945 cremated 768 bodies a day, 516,096 total

Total possible bodies cremated: 3,047,712

3,047,712 Jews could have been cremated yet there were only 1,300,000 sent to the camp,
1,100,000 of which were gassed then cremated (according to Nazi documents) in the first place. Even after adjusting the number for possible fuel shortages and functional interruptions of Crematorium V, it still adds up to 2,789,664 people cremated. On top of that there are survivors who claim the burning rates to be even HIGHER.

Conclusion:
>Jews want you to believe a higher number of jews died at Auschwitz than actually did.

Sources:
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau

pbs.org/auschwitz/40-45/killing/

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005189

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tried to ask questions about this in class but the end result was my classing thinking I'm a skin head. Mfw

>implying the "holocaust" was even an actual thing. stop spreading jew lies

OP check this link out

>The Problem of Cremator Hours and Incineration Time
ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html

Link for Newfags: holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Mfw You have no face.

I won't completely disbelieve until the numbers confirm. If you have an archive link I'd be happy to check it out

We're they actually able to cremate 1000 people a day? Don't modern day cremation ovens take like 4 hours to cremate one body let alone 1000? And we are talking a modern day one, I'm sure the ones back then took even longer. Unless I'm mistaken

the problem with that is that it assumes that 6,000,000 jews were all cremated which isn't the narrative

KEK send your fury.

modern cremators take like 1-3 hours and there were multiple crematoriums at auschwitz, but even so the narrative doesn't work

I don't get it. You say 3,000,000 could have been cremated but the actual claim is just over 1,000,000. How is this debunking it?

No it said that 3,000,000 WERE cremated. Look at the first source please

You lying racist low iq trash. My great grandparents entire village was wiped out by the Germans. Fuck you pol. May your grandson be named Muhamed and your daughter raped by a gang of Somalis.

>Total possible bodies cremated: 3,047,712
>possible
>"No, they WERE!"
Sorry that you fail to understand the English language.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

fuck your feelings

So lets day it took 3 hours back in the 30s/40s. They would need to run the ovens non stop 24 hours and they would need roughly 120 ovens. Would they really have that many fricking ovens? Were they pulling fuel out of their asses considering they were struggling getting fuel towards the end of the war?

Fuck what a long day - lets hit the sack early boys

Let's all just take a nap. Aren't you sleepy, Sup Forums? *yawn*

You went through all that trouble to reach something thats just listed as fact.
73k died in that 1 camp.

ever wonder how only those two survived?
your great grandparents were lying kikes

haha those digits call it!

Last one to bed is a rotten egg!

Tomorrow is another day guys, lights out

Then how did they get to the 6 million number or soon to be 20 million since that's becoming the new number

autism

Iant 6m the total number if deads jews in the entire war? Total civie count 15m+, and then you can add famines in china and bangladesh

Some kike admitted faking 5 millons deaths awhile ago

he admitted that he raised the death of non jews to 5 million so that more attention would be brought to the holocaust on the whole. most historians, who believed in the 6 million dead jews, didn't agree with him on this statement and never went with it though.

Your are correct that 6 million is total dead jews bit now they are saying 20 million total dead jews. JUST JEWS

...and your father smelt of elderberries

Jews are not a race, they are a degenerate mix of a bunch of ethnicities. If more of you kikes were gassed in the holocaust my wife's grand kids wouldn't need to become muslim. You fucking lying filthy merchant.