Hey guys my mom went to some conference and met girl my age (19) but i haven't dated a girl since HS...

Hey guys my mom went to some conference and met girl my age (19) but i haven't dated a girl since HS. Any advice on what I should do?

Oh she met her and gave me her number forgot to add that in...

Fuck her right in the pussy.

Thanks worst Korea will make it happen assuming autism doesn't steer me off a cliff!

fhritp. Its how I met my wife user.

Make sure you properly dispose of the body. I can't stress this enough. Probably the most amateurish mistake

What?
Your mom is dating a girl from a conference?

>mom went to conference

Guessing you are white based on above, You should quiz this prospective mate on her social and sexual history to determine whether she is suitable.

I don't mean overtly of course, be subtle. If she indicates that she might approve or having relations with nigger or some such degeneracy you should aim to sex with her but not for procreation or any other future consideration for her.

I hope it's not the "girl" from the picture.

>asking for dating advice
>on Sup Forums
Lad, i'm 23 and a hand-holdless virgin. You could probably give me advice.

>girl my age (19) but i haven't dated a girl since HS.
Wasn't high school like a year ago?

Call the number and tell her she has a conference in your room with your dick

I want a muscle woman to lovingly squeeze the juice out of me desu

So your mom met a girl your age and is banging her, but she gave her number to you?

Wtf, user

Sorry for the confusion, my mom met her and got her number for me. My mom is right leaning like me doesn't like gays/lesbians much.

Man up

i hope that man didnt give her dogo the chocolate

Lmao nah she met her there and gave me her number, I'm typing this from my phone cause my labtop died fucking lol.

Girls don't date guys based on their mum you fucking sperg.

fuck off newfag

Well fuck man do you want to give the chick a shot? If so take her down to the pharmacy and get some soda pop, if not just tell her no thanks.

What comes first for the Aussie the bantz or brains, I'd say bantz based on this post! She met her and gave me her number if she wasn't interested she wouldn't have given it

God damn I'm a recovering neet and even I've made out with gf a few times, sorry boer bro!

Call her and ask to get some coffee. Talk about how the Jewish people killed their Messiah in favor of their talmud and wealth, to maintain their priesthood over the gentiles.

you're practically on 3rd base user, go for it!

Serious question. Is this the first time you've posted on Sup Forums?

Also, fuck off. Sage.

your mom got a girls number at a conference

and you somehow think she's for you?

fuck no son, your mom is tapping that

>What comes first for the Aussie the bantz or brains

Holy shit. The irony is incredible. I'm from New Zealand you stupid fuck.

Expecting anything more from a burger was my own fault I guess.

Fuck off with this useless thread.

Higher res

This is when she puts peanut butter on her pussy and let the dog lick it?

are you, OP, the dog?

That's funny, you were 18 earlier today when you posted this.

24 kissless virgin here. Could also use his advice...

user, I asked for dating advice on Sup Forums once too. Everything I was told was terrible advice and fucked me up emotionally for a while.

lauren findley... i love her

the tragedy of single mothers and what they do to their children. She made you mentally ill and will ensure that you will never be in a healthy relationship.

You need to establish how you're high on the social hierarchy and that you're a hero.

Second that

I wonder how big her dick is.

demonstrate value

Have you tried calling or texting the number? I bet you end up talking to Jamal.

You have to give a little bit, but not too much. Keep her wanting more until you have that snatch on lockdown.

take the only sound advice and do not take advice from here
DON'T TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE
ITS A BAD IDEA

what conference attracts both a 19 year old and a middle aged woman with a NEET son? This is important info you left out

19 and havent dated since high school? so like a year and a half?

Do what you did before, try not to be a cunt.

What

I don't understand shit

Your mom is searching you a gf?

That's why my wife is pregnant.

Ruh roh.

>that man
>her

how is this Sup Forums related gtfo

this pic again..

JAM IT IN

I will say this, if you have a decent mother, then chances are your mother knows exactly what works for you. It's like when moms dress you as a kid. You get angry because mom picked out your cloths, but you end up looking good. Call the chick. Be funny on the phone,
>Hi, is this ?
>Yeah this is user, this is gonna sound kind of strange but (mom got phone number), I've never done this before but maybe we should grab a coffee or something llol?

And if she says yes, go get coffee and have a good time.

>Any advice on what I should do?
Why, yes.

KYS.

I want she to punch me really hard in the face while she facefucks me with her steroid-enhanced engorged clit.

how is this politics you dumb nigger

kek'd