What did the Pope mean by this?

What did the Pope mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8597299/EU-president-unveils-new-280m-gilded-cage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the state of the Catholic church. A complicated machine with circles of influence among circles of influence. Everything has been cracked open and laid bare with the sexual abuse scandal.

disgusting modern art

speaks for itself

current pope is a commie

You have to get meta with this art. What it really means is "look how we're wasting millions of dollars on pointless art while flaunting how much we help the poor"

REMINDER

This is the last Pope

>A rock will stand on seven hills

He's not the Pope. Last Pope still lives. Can't replace a living Pope, they need to die first.

Is that a giant hamster wheel

Amen

>tell me that's not representing an planetary impact

Much like the sculpture at the UN, it is representative of the state within the state. See if you can find the rest...

Hey look, it's Starkiller Base emerging from a gaping hole in the Death Star.

What's the name of them?

its not so bad, but has no business being at the vatican

So why is it there?

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATE

Didn't something like these appear in a Hellraiser movie? Probably at the end of 3 or in 4?

There's one at uc Berkeley

Should also mention there's one at the entrance of a corporate building in downtown Charlotte NC.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8597299/EU-president-unveils-new-280m-gilded-cage.html

Hollow Earth?

I want to piss on that now.

Pretty sure that one was from the hellraiser movies

The box

Georgia Guidestones

>Catholic Church
>Pope
>Giant gold eye of Sauron

Check out.

This is some ominous symbolic shit. From the thumbnail with that angle, the planet being hit looks like a crescent moon. The gears would seem to symbolize something like inner workings or maybe a takeover of the natural order? Machines and technology replacing nature? This would definitely fit with the elites dream of becoming a god and replacing God's image with their own.

Damn, that's a rare one.

>vaginal opening inside a testicle
everything is pussy?

>tumblr
did you just google something, grab the image, and post this

it's the Apple of Eden

At this point in my life, I just want to bang a toddler. Why would I be a christian if I can't fuck a toddler there? She is so small and doesn't know much. But it has to happen to her because some people want it. I just want to adopt a 4 year-old girl and fuck her every day. Such a small little child. She has only been here for 4 years, and so many people already want to molest her. But the future is not bright! Van drives away. She really thought she will get a puppy... Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Sickening. I want to bang a toddler. Put my cock into her little vag hole. Kiss her while she is crying. Make a mess out of her. Child is like the smallest thing in the world. And she knows she is very small, that's why she has to please adults and suck their big cocks. Otherwise, they could just eat her. Little toy at age 5 thinking how she was used by men. I won't let this toy go until I play with her in every possible way I want. I imagine myself on a little girl. She is only 6, crying and cannot fight back. I remember each time I was insulted or hurt by someone, and I take it out all on her... Now it feels good... I like it.

>pedofag shitting up this thread AND the thoth thread at the same time

Shills goaway

I knew death wouldn't stop him

I am a pedophile and I deserve to be laughed at and looked upon as pathetic. But one day, I will taste a 4yo's vagina and lick her deep and record it all. Then I will commit suicide and have peace.

Its a representation of the singularity, or point of infinite density, that is present at the center of our planet.

Czeched and bump

Who's the rider on the right? I see pepe and moonman.

You do your country proud user

>you sick fuck

Half of the so-called clergy has no business being at the Vatican. The church has been infiltrated from inside just like any other Western institution.

Lol. This applies more to Jews if anything. If someone implies Catholics have this much rogue influence, but rolls their eyes at the thought of jews having even more rogue influence, then I'm suspicious.

Genuinely interested how they made that, mechanically speaking

When the fuck did that get put up?
It wasn't there last November.

and the pine cone does because jesus sticked them up his ass

Ratzinger still hasn't died from his "immediate health emergency" that he used as his excuse to leave. Why not just admit it was a coup?

What is it you stupid nigger?

It was there last time I was in Rome ~4/01/2015.

The Vatican is a big place.