She took down Gamergate and the alt right

She took down Gamergate and the alt right
Now shes running for Congress.

Are you ready Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

giantspacekat.com/games
dailywire.com/news/13949/democrat-running-congress-thinks-you-can-destroy-hank-berrien
youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice catfish image

Is she Asian?

>she

can someone give me a quick rundown on what this guy did to stop gamergate?

also what district is it gonna run for?

>she

No, this dumb tranny is culturally appropriating a chinese last name

I just looked up what kind of "the most awesome, empowering games in the business" this fucking ugly retard and her team of autists make. They have one released iOS game from 2 years ago with disgusting graphics that look like late 90s PS1 games (pic related), and they're developing another shitty kids iOS game that's not even released yet.

Holy fucking shit I have never cringed so hard in my life. PLease somebody kill this dumb faggot

who dat?

What the fuck is this Revolution 60 bullshit. It's literally painful to watch. "Interactive movie you've been waiting for with different endings based off your actions" This broad acts like it's the first ever Karmic RPG. How the fuck can a game this bad make it to market.
You were warned:
giantspacekat.com/games

What gender is xer?

Stop being a shitlord

didn't she lose the first????

>she

This thread is bait

If I remember correctly Wuu got btfo the whole congress thing for failing to disclose HIS financial dox.

>elle

hot fuckin' horse shit. did not read AT ALL.

>she

Ppl will throw rocks at the Earth from the moon and they'll hit with the force of nuclear weapons you know. So said the Wu-Man so it must be true.

Niiiiiiiiiiice

dailywire.com/news/13949/democrat-running-congress-thinks-you-can-destroy-hank-berrien

>she

youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro

I wonder who said; Hey know what Congress needs?

A bearded lady.

what does she mean by this?

Go home gamer-gurl

remember those typing games you used to play in school that were time limited and would penalize you for making mistakes so you could learn to type better? It's that, except there's no time limit and you don't get penalized for typos.

Sometimes you press space repeatedly like a QTE, except, again, its not timed. A waste of hard drive space