If you are overweight you need to start losing weight ASAP...

If you are overweight you need to start losing weight ASAP. The lines have been drawn and the fatties in denial have bet on the SJW's/Feminists with their messages of 'body positivity', they've infiltrated social sciences and have successfully co-opted the humanities whilst our side has held onto biology and nutrition science.

The globalist and corporatist elites want you to be fat, docile, ignorant and stupid. The fatter you are the lazier you are, it will make you more desperate and easier to control. It will wreck your self esteem, make you sexually degenerate (having to lower your standards) and it will make you disgusting.

If you are overweight/obese and you realise the errors and want to change then come into this thread, tell your story about how you got this way and I'll help you uncuck yourself.

day of the butter soon friend, have hope

I already started my new plan. Down 6 pounds.

Awesome, how tall are you?

What part of your lifestyle (diet, exercise) did you change?

When you get to your goal weight it is time to start looking for a white wife.

I feel so stuffed, yet I'm still under calories today.

Fatties need to be placed in labor camps until they are no longer obese.
Got start, try using heroic doses of caffeine to suppress your appetite. Try going primarily vegetarian to loose even more weight. Do variations of jogging and jump rope every other day.

Hyper leftist online rags have begun trying to say that telling people who are fat to lose weight is the same as telling a paraplegic to walk. We MUST fight this degeneracy!

Excellent user, keep it up. One thing that really ruins people is not having consistent motivation or building up their habits. Once you get into the momentum it becomes easier and the results speak for themselves!

>h-how does life change?
>what's the light at the end of the tunnel?
>w-will girls want to touch my dick?

2months ago I was 355 at 5'11''
dropped 25lbs so far at 330 now. Still a fat POS but I feel like I'm making permanent healthy changes that will get me to my goal weight of 200lbs.

Most of my weight was drinking, and over eating while drunk. So I stopped drinking, on a 1200 calorie a day diet.

Vegetarian is a meme, although Tofu is quite a good source of protein which is even leaner than chicken breast.

Also Soy/Almond milk are fantastic lower calorie replacements for milk.

Personally I wouldn't recommend going vegetarian but I would recommend cutting out as many unnecessary carbs as possible.

>Awesome, how tall are you?
5' 11"
>What part of your lifestyle (diet, exercise) did you change?
I cut calories and I'm doing cardio and weightlifting.

>When you get to your goal weight it is time to start looking for a white wife.
Marriage, sorry no I'm too red pill.

Damn! Only in America!

Congratulations on your current weight loss! Your life is going to be immeasurably improved during and whilst you reach your goal. Your deficit will also become a lot more manageable when you get to a more normal weight too.

5'11'' and currently 240 pounds. A cpuple years ago when I was 20-22 I got down to 195. The difference is how people treated me was great. Girls would ask me if I worked out just to talk to me. Get digits and smash. Had a lady on an airplane once who wouldn't stop rubbing my arms. Guys had more respect.

Then turned into a depressed and lazy faggot and gradually gained almost all the weight back.

Good thing is, I know how to get it back down. If I try, I can drop 40 by mid September.

Fuck it, I'm doing that. Seen a lot of overweight threads on pol recently and I'm done being a fatass. I got to live out the second half of my 20s right.

everyone in this thread needs to look up john rose.

awesome health guy whose red pilled on jews.

helped me lose over 100 pounds. i'd die for that guy so he can keep helping other people. dude is a literal angel incarnate.

I was 290lbs about 7 years ago. (6ft)
I'm down to 218 now. Diet and exercise.

Lad, buy fat burners with 1,3 extract. It's what was in the old oxi-elite.

I lost like 100 lbs with that shit.

I did the 1200 or so calorie a day as well, in a year went from 315 to 170. Drunk a shit ton of water, had a job that had me moving a lot, and kept motivated. It sucks the first week but it gets better.

I highly suggest myfitnesspal app, it counts all the shit for you so long as you put it in.

Pro tip: Cut back on the white flours and sugars, user. I'm not saying to eliminate them, but avoiding white starches and sugars can go a long way into helping your diet plan. I believe that it's 70% diet, 30% exercise, but most reverse that and think that if they exercise more, they can achieve weight loss, which is false. But nevertheless keep it up.

>Most of my weight was drinking, and over eating while drunk

how do you even do that shit negro
after two or threes beers im bloated as hell and don't want anything. Even with vodka i still never get hungry while drinking

good luck though, 5'11/200lbs should look good

I'm 6'1" 170-175 and I'm still weak as shit. Weightlifting semi consistently a few times a week since September. A few couple week breaks here and there. Am I just genetically inferior? I noticed I have low grip strength

Seems like a lot of people max out at around a BMI of 34 - 35.

If you know what to do and how to do it then I recommend just rekindling the embers of your old habits. Don't let yourself slide further into the abyss of self loathing.

Don't become discouraged. I find that when you get closer to the overweight range the difficulty ramps up because you get so many improvements versus being obese but you don't lose weight at the same satisfying rate.

I lost like 15~ pounds over the winter, went from like 175 to 160~ I have no idea why, maybe because I ate less meat? Not really sure.

Don't be a faggot who shills for Jewish owned products.

Correct it's called decision science or human capitol and not only allows control but a digital genocide of sorts. See blue whale. They took muh sound science from me Sup Forums!

Do you have permanently flabby skin?

> wheelchair

>all these big guys

you guys should try being a skelleton, people still dont take you seriously but you get +2 to agility

He might have some loose skin but he'll be able to mitigate its effects by working out (building muscle) and perhaps surgery if it is too excessive. Although a lot of the skin tightens up after a while - it depends how young you are.

Although the loose skin will look a million times better than morbid obesity.

160 is mr Skelton tier unless you're 5'2"

Sadly, though it's not too bad aside from the stretch marks on the stomach. It doesn't help I'm a manlet I guess (like 5'7 or 5'8 lol), it was impossible to find any clothes that fit me when i was so big but now I can wear size 30 jeans and wear medium shirts so I'm really happy regardless. I'm also in the process of joining the army so there's that.

Parents weren't intelligent and made me develop bad habits. Was overweight since birth and obese in early teens but since then I've lost a lot of weight. I'm not happy where I am now and I'm upset that my skeletal structure is much larger than normal due to the weight that I had and that my skin is and will be even more lose when I lose weight and it's discouraging. That and my face won't change much judging from what I can feel. I'm losing weight consistently now after improving my mental health but sometimes it staggers and it's mentally taxing trying to not fall back into old habits for comfort when everything is so fucked.

>tfw just want to look decent and be held but I probably never will

;_;

thanks ms skeltal

you have to have a consistently high calorie and protein diet with good sleep every night, in addition to lifting right, to make gains

I fuck up at least part of this all the time and make nogains

nice quads but you're a retard

i'm 160 and 6' 1" and i'm lean, i still want to flatten my stomach

Prefer her fatter.
Fatter the better.

t. Ladarius Muhammed Johnson

I am 19, 6'1, 295 pounds. My weight gain started at a very young age. My father who makes a six figure salary was a coke addict and everytime he would go out to snort, my mom would take my brother and I out to eat or buy us unhealthy food for us to stress eat. This was an almost daily thing. By the time I was 8, I was over 100 pounds. I steayed fat until high school. By then I had lost a majority of the weight. But then a girl I started dating, put me through daily stress for a year and being only 15 I didn't realize how much she used and abused me in the sense of taking me away from friends and family, making me stay sitting and not exercising and stress eat. So here I am now, a sophomore at a university, trying to lose 100 pounds to become a US Navy Flight Officer.

>Ladarius
>Darius

WE

Get practical programming for strength training and read the novice section. It's available for free and one of the best training books you can get. And stop being a lazy fucker or get a home gym.

I'm currently on a 1400 calorie a day diet and run two miles a day. Same guy btw.

>I'm 150 pounds and have been that way for years

Just don't eat when you're not hungry, it's not that hard

>same guy

i want rebbit to leave

I just posted a pic of me.
I'm just into fatties, don't hate mate.
Anyway chaps, got to go, have to drive to Londanistan soon for work.

I don't usually go on Sup Forums senpai. I'm used to Sup Forums. We don't have fancy flags and id tags.

Eat breakfast man. Meal regularity is really important and breakfast gets your metabolism started in the morning.

Wrong. This is meme broscience.

Real men wake up with a coffee.

this desu

Eat more protein if you're weightlifting desu

>drinking coffee
El oh el. If you drink anything other than milk and water you're a guaranteed homosexual

YOU have to own it user. Feel good for you. I niss being skinnier. Life is so much easier skinnier and your face will show it. People are good at reading each other. If you're happier and skinnier people will respond to that.

>milk
>falling for the GOMAD meme

>drinking milk

1400, sheeet, that's almost my breakfast.
What's your weight?
Most of you would be better of lifting instead of doing tons of cardio. You'll gain some muscle and increase your metabolism permanently (if you maintain your muscle mass).

i inadvertently got into intermittent fasting. started eating one meal a day (usually processed crap and a couple cookies), and over time the weight just started falling off. went from like 215 to 150 in five or six months it seems.

it works for me. i've got a few sixpack (okay maybe four pack) selfies floating around on my phone that do well when i need them to.

just balance what you eat, and you're good. get into fasting or low/no carb diet.

check out pic related. this book is _the_ red pill when it comes to weight loss and management. perfectly explains why it has nothing to do with exercise, gym memberships, or the "eat less, move more" movements that fail in every school, every year.

>being non white

6'1, 295 current weight. 325 starting weight. 205 goal weight.

Lost and gained weight many times throughout life. Got thin in high school (although terribly weak), but gained it all back over the next few years.

Discovered lifting at 22 after dieting down to 210 lbs at 6'1. Was very skinnyfat. Lifted for three years consistently. Unfortunately drank the dirty bulk kool-aid and bloated myself up to 293 lbs. I gained a lot of muscle, but I was delusional because I couldn't see that I was gaining way more than I needed to for the results I got (classic dreamer bulk). Then had a couple of shitty relationships that resulted in me not lifting for a few years.

Been back at it the last year, down 50 pounds and my lifts are approaching what they used to be. Feels good man. I finally want to get all this shit off me and see what I worked so hard for. Thankfully I didn't lose all that much muscle, and I think I've already gained back whatever I lost. It's depressing I spent all that time working my dick off in the weight room, yet not having it to translate into any extra success with women because I couldn't see how shit the extra fat made me look. But no more!

At least after all that I have solid knowledge on lifting/nutrition which is making the process easier. Booze is my mortal enemy though. I drank way too often to get through a stressful semester this winter. Still managed to lose 15 lbs, but I could have done better.

Hoping to lose at least 30 lbs by the time I get back to school in September while continuing to make progress wherever I can with my lifts.

I'm not that thin, I just don't work out or anything lol.

I'm 300. I wanna be to 210. Wat do

Down 10 pounds and 3 belt holes since January. 20-30 to go before normal weight.

Not obese but not slim either. It's the result of the diet change that occurred when I arrived in Japan.

i already know how to lift but thanks for the link, Rippletits is generally really on point

cutting out carbs is best idea. eat a bunch vegetables and protein for breakfast, it will sort you out more than any other one thing.

>all these fatties ITT

it's nice to know that deep down, Sup Forums is just a bunch of fat, angry white kids who vent by calling other people niggers anonymously online

>thread is about fatties getting in shape
>fatties participate

is like the thread is on topic oh my god

Holy shit man, I don't know how you're surviving on such low calories. Keep an eye on that. Going at it too drastically can put your body into survival mode and make it stubborn at losing fat. But obviously all is going well for you right now. And you're running 2 miles at that weight, crazy bastard. I'm 6"4 230 and do boxing or use a rower to save the knees. Do you have some cash for second hand gym equipment?
Squat rack/power rack, weights, barbell, and a bench. And get hold of practical programming for strength training 3rd edition. There's a a free pdf. Read the novice section.

>fatties participate

of course, because this place is full of fatties.

go have a donut and relax, friend

>the obesity code
a basic gestalt user - important enough to bloodtest your insulin levels daily?

>armchair doctors

age, height, weight?

Ever tracked calories before? Get myfitness pal. It'll estimate your caloric needs based on your info and you can specify how much weight you want to lose a week (1-2 lbs max a week should be the goal otherwise you'll just lose a bunch of muscle).

You want to emphasize protein first, then fats, then carbs. Cut out sugar and processed carbs as much as you can. Emphasizing proteins/fats will satiate you more after a meal, reducing hunger pangs. Cutting carbs will also prevent insulin spikes which can make you ravenous as well. For me, 40% / 40% / 20% Protein/Fats/Carbs split works well. Enough carbs to have energy throughout the day and keep cravings at bay. Myfitnesspal makes all this info available to you.

Eventually, you'll have a good idea of what you need to eat and what portion sizes to eat and you can possibly drop the app (although if it's working for you, by all means keep tracking! Some people just find it tedious after a while).

I suggest lifting while you to do this. If you've never lifted before, you can still make good gains while dieting.

I don't know how to beat the cravings. I try to cut the calories, but after a couple of days, all I can think about is satisfying my desire for something salty or something sweet. I can't focus, I get irritable, and generally I just feel like an animal. I'm not sure how to overcome it.

thanks but I dont eat sweets, to much carbs

Keep going dude, research into keto diet. And don't be down if you hit a plateau, perfectly normal, some people double down when hitting a plateau, not good.

It's effective as hell but you lose hair and fuck yourself up somewhat. Eating good carbs right before/after heavy lifting is better overall.

You're American, your country is full of fatties (as is mine). What the fuck do you expect?

nice

There is a ton of different shit you could do.
But see.
Godspeed faggots.

Been fat since 2nd grade. Feelsbadman jpg.
I'm surprisingly active and "fit" through working 16 hour shifts of manual labour but I hate myself. I guess id say I'm strong fat as fuck. But I'm losing weight currently through no carb, hiking, and boxing. Are....Are we gonna make it lads?

just track what you eat

I am. I do very well when I preplan meals for the weak. But with my work schedule I'm only home to sleep for 5 hours some days and end up eating bullshit at work. 3 months of keto and I lost almost 60 pounds

How many calories a day, height, weight? Macros?

check out the app Lose It! Great way to track your calories intake, excercise, with a social aspect if you want to have others motivating you. Been using it for a year now.

She looks fat compared to how she looks now.

Stop eating so much.. if you eat less than you intake you lose weight. It's that simple.

>0 scoops

I recently started training for that full armored knight combat shit. Gotta 3 man team together and we are gonna compete in the fall. So yeah, I agree, strength in numbers for sure

Well, you did get lucky with fat distribution (if you're not sucking in). Most people at your BF would have a huge gut.

keep it up man

A sous vide device is like $100 and makes effortless better steak, chicken, pork, eggs +

yeah, i'm the same way. I track and am good 90% of time, but sometimes , for whatever reason, I just go off the rails a bit

good luck bro

>how i lost 60 pounds in 4 months
zero carbs then walk for 30min - 1 hour after every meal.

>sweet baby ray's
my nigga

315>195>225 can now bench 315 and squat 405. 6:45 mile. Was 175 bench and 10 min mile.

I heard if you fuck up on Keto, you're screwed. I just stick to whole grain foods for some carb intake.
>Lost 70 pounds
>5'7

I lost 55lbs niggas!

Yes and no. Yes it takes you out of keto. No in that it takes a much shorter time to get back in.

This is what I did. I was at 250, got down to 190. Portions are what worked for me. That and just getting a little bit of exercise.

You gained 90 pounds in 6 months? How is that even possible?

My method:
>never weigh yourself
>just change your habits
Right now i'm good, I do sport regularly, eat well and I don't fucking care what is my weight.