What do you think of white rappers? Why are there so many young white people embracing black culture...

What do you think of white rappers? Why are there so many young white people embracing black culture, should we change that and if so how do we do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=mDIqaGjdE-4

youtube.com/watch?v=tebaBK2dvBY

youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU

youtube.com/watch?v=93JC2M4_gPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0gJ0eqpbpk
youtube.com/watch?v=8S5tWgbwxkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g4AElTAFjD0
youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY
youtube.com/watch?v=wTm_KdxqPPk
youtube.com/watch?v=LPwVO5UR_V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly fuck off. Don't try to find problems in everything idiot.

Hip-Hop today is drastically different than what you might have heard in the late 80s and early 90s. Most successful artists choose to use lyrics these days that appeal to a much wider range of people.

These are all so hilariously bad, and yet I know girls who get wet for these idiots.

I like lil peep

>Most successful artists choose to use lyrics these days that appeal to a much wider range of people.
Isn't that kind of obvious?

>should we change that
No, music shouldn't have racial lines.

really has nothing to do with black culture at all or with any of the stereotypical tropes you'd find in rap (except materialism and drugs)

Bones explicitly rejects black culture you fucking moron.

With this attitude we will never win the culture war, retard.

>culture war
Kek

>No, music shouldn't have racial lines.
Globalist liberal cuckhold detected. Music is culture.

How so? He looks and acts like a nigger. He literally lives with niggers.

Yeah I guess its obvious, but isn't it really the answer in the end? You don't have to rap about thug life anymore in hip-hop, thus the gates were opened for other groups to try it.

i just want classic rock back man....

Yes there is a culture war and right now, non-white culture is winning. Specifically black culture when it comes to music and entertainment. In terms of areas like food, non-whites are winning as well.

Jordan Peterson made a decent point about this. His claim was that for most people within modern white culture, there isn't such a way for young men to embrace masculinity in such a way, so that's why you get whitey going around blaring Rick Ross from his BMW.

Obviously blacks weren't subject to the feminization of culture because most white feminists wouldn't dare accuse a black man of misogyny.

I'm okay with rap as it is, was, and always will be for this sole reason:

The greatest rapper of all time was White.

You display masculinity by achieving full chad

listen to the lyrics brah

guy is actually red pilled as fuck but unfortunately also completely black pilled and is just about deceiving people for cash

so i guess kinda jewish

either way, music is breddy good

Itt niggers and wiggers.
Rap is killing the West.
Pure cancer.

>what did he mean by this

Yep. Sad.

White people are largely responsible for rap being popular. Blacks are too poor to buy the music, so whites end up buying it and making it popular. They also buy the merch and go to the concerts.

Also all the music execs are Jewish so that factors in as well.

LIL UGLY MANE and his projects are about the only white rap projects worth looking into

its morbid and depressing as fuck, he's full on blackpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=P0gJ0eqpbpk

youtube.com/watch?v=8S5tWgbwxkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=g4AElTAFjD0

Ok sure. But what contemporary music chads listen to is more the point here

>LIL UGLY MANE
Even his name is nigger-tier. Wtf is wrong with these white rappers? Why can't they just embrace their whiteness instead of imitating niggers? Also he sounds like a middle aged black guy from the streets not sure if this is on purpose.

Bones is a character...

We know all of this. Still is cancer.

>the medium of the art defines whether or not the art is good

it's okay to like things sometimes, guys.

Lol just being ironic xD xD

Agree with you there. It is killing our children.

Mike Dece is based AF

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY

I'm glad you could sperg out about his name without actually checking what he's about

his name is tongue in cheek

he plays a thug ass character in his earlier albums

Die Antwoord, the white rap group from south africa are redpilled. They once put Julius Malema's face on toilet paper and wiped their asses with in a music video.

Alien and degrading.

lmao

Rap battles are a centuries old Scottish tradition known as flyting

Listen to this instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=wTm_KdxqPPk

This is music of civilized humanity, not barbarous degenerates

I mean isnt it obvious?
young white males have no popular avenue for masculinity.
so they lane hop cultures into the loudest and most aggressive thing feasible.
The way to fight this is to make our boys proud to be badass white men, and give them a culture that they can exercise masculinity within.

But nigger music is for the nigger culture, and should be left there. It has severe impacts on the generational family life of blacks.

They are also a bit subhuman. They are definitely wannabe Bantus

We already have it, it is called 'western art music'

All wack except S A D B O I S

Yes western art music has been hijacked by fags to a degree, but really music like Beethoven, Schumann and Bach is more masculine than what passes for music in the early 21st century. Metal is also a 'European' genre, but so-called classical has all the power of metal without its self-hating, degenerate aspects

BITCH I'M LUGUBRIOUS

>rapping
>black culture
>not jewish

newfag

What? Bones wears black metal longsleeves when he raps how is that black culture you fucking retard lmao end yourself

Agreed, I went to a Yung Lean concert, and he had DBZ playing in the background the whole time. Probably not worth $35 though

Anyone who doesn't listen to western art music is fairly primitive

I like some rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPwVO5UR_V0

We have created our own hell, congratulations

I'd rather be dead than be that thing

> no lil dicky
> no yelawolf
cherry pick the cringe, fuck off.

>Rain drops on my white skin, turn ghost and I'm in my zone
Bones is pretty cool. Do anyone else think the sad vibes to most white rap is a reflection of how whites are viewed these days by their racial peers? Yung Lean is from Sweden after all. Or is it just jewish propaganda like pop punk?

>culture war
sargoy pls

>lil dicky
>white

stop appropriating nigger culture

>What do you think of white rappers?
niggers
>Why are there so many young white people embracing black culture,
they dont know about white culture and what they do know is muh slavery
>should we change that
you bet your sweet ass
>and if so how do we do it?