Drumpf Is Finished

He will be impeached within the week!!

Okay guys this thread is for the glacier dental threads that have been 404ed all day. get in here. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Glacierdentalalaska.com

>Have three locations within 5 miles of eachother.

>Located in ghettos of alaska. Similar to Hillary taking kids from poorest areas of the world because they can't defend themselves.

>Market every month to local elementary school. (possibly to recruit kids)

> have a location right next to pedo police Anchorage Alaska. We've all seen the Los angeles police dept pedo badges they wear.

>Same building they are located in with police has a crematorium.

>Will share photos of recon. They have a storage container located outside that is not for rent, but is shippable by boat. WAHT THE FUGGGGG. perfect for storing children then hauling them off to Kebab Land or Asia. Absolute skeeetch.

>they have a sign at one of their dental offices to call and wait at the door until they answer.

>There is a business called Le Projecto that shares a building with glacier dental.

>Tried tracing the owner of glacierdental alaska turns out its owned by a shell company who is a part of a massive network of other companies.

>two of the locations are not servicable including the one next to the crematorium. The sign is purposefully dulled out to show they do not accept customers the locations.

im so fucking ashamed we created a country where people like you arent killed in the streets every day for your degeneracy and weakness, fuck this country needs a complete overhaul

you probably drive 100 in the left lane dont you? you probably live in fucking nowhere town (burlington ON) and spend your days at the mall because you literally have nothing else to do other than go on here

fuck this hellhole

A Fucking Leaf

bump

god i fucking hate leafs

major pedogate lead

8ch dot net/pol/res/9891932.html#9893973

Bump

>
Triggered Drumpfkin!

Fuck yeah I'm feeling it too, it's really happening!

read the rest of the post you retards

major pedogate lead

8ch dot net/pol/res/9891932.html#9893973

We fucking get it, but if the thread isn't bumped like every other leaf post is, it would look suspicious.

You stupid fucking leaf faggot

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Same, former Trump supporter here and not gonna lie it's hillarious watching him crash and burn but seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

We all know that having a wierd logo isn't enough to stamp a business as a pedo ring but if we don't dig into every lead while we are here then we are pretty much losers

have a bump

Drumph is done, leafs are goyish narple pepe lips, Jews, horse meat, Kansas city royals, papa bear eating the extra crust... play ball

fuck leaf are you a buttfucker clueless and oblique.

How was this discovered?

Kek speaks

Hey, can you expert tell how to edit comments on this sub? thanks brah

the left lane is the fast lane, mate

leaf btfo

fuck me i love you

Have a bump

Trump is a fucking retard, but you two make me ashamed to think that.

fxcking faggot leaf

see that hair fag - wave of glory crashing your echo

You have outed yourself, newfag

It's about time people started calling me a newfag again.

salted fish bait

Drumpf is a Russian plant.