Confederate flag triggers horse-faced SJW in Portland

A leftist gets triggered in a Portland grocery store after seeing a Confederate flag. Calls it a "hate flag." The proprietors try to get her to leave the property, and she refuses to leave... stands in the parking lot for several minutes screaming that she's being "assaulted" when the owners ask her to leave to property.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3Qoi6JkrM

Leddit is now trying to leave a bunch of negative reviews on this store's Yelp page. You know what to do.

yelp.com/biz/everyday-deals-extreme-portland-2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo
twitter.com/heatherreb
kikebook.com/heatherreb
youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY&t=84s
yelp.com/biz/everyday-deals-extreme-portland-2
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/woman_intimidated_after_she_as.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's keep this going

bbump

umm, what was wrong with the original thread?

autosaging

Uaaghwhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uwhghhgw huawgh eghuawghh?

youtube.com/watch?v=x8-QFW5y6oo

Put this shit in the OP in the next thread! This woman is a public menace.

bump

>I walked into a misogynist store
How much do they cost?

twitter.com/heatherreb
kikebook.com/heatherreb

Yes, her facebook pic is a tribute to Trayvon Martin/Black Lives Matter.

CONFEDERATE FLAGS! WHITE MALES! DARK-SIDED! I AM THE BLM WARRIOR!!!!!!!

Anyone in portland? These guys are planning to protest outside the store.

>that blatant misrepresentation of what happened
The crazy bitch went into the store to scold the employees and when they told him to leave she threw a hissyfit. They never threatened her or went anywhere near her but the libshits keep insisting that they intimidated her. I really hope some Sup Forums posters are in Portland, there should be a counter protest.

Fee, fi, fo, fum, I smell the blood of a caucasian man

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

Wow. This is getting out of hand. Even if you believe that racism is rampant in the US how could you watch this video and feel the woman so badly mistreated that a protest is in order.

you confediral falg bad stop

>when that guy takes one giant step forward when she tells him to

These guys are based as fuck.

The ledditors are reporting all of the 5-star reviews. Leave a 5-star review.

Also report all of the 1-star reviews for slander. In the comments, say they're trying to misrepresent a business and Yelp can be held liable for defamation.

STOP FREE SPEACHING

I just went to the yelp page, most of the Sup Forums reviews are gone but most of the libshit reviews are still up. This is fucking bullshit, either take them all down or leave them all up. The libshit reviews are just as shitposty as the Sup Forums reviews.

Spam harder, Sup Forums. And don't forget to report all of the libshit reviews.

so she's done this before?
wonderful.

need a speech recognition expert here

i believe this is the same person

youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY&t=84s

Goddamn, I am never leaving Texas. Fuck this shit.

Just don't be fucking obvious. Leave a review that's like "hey I really like this story. Service was more helpful than I expected."

ALL INTERNET SITES BELONG TO THE ENEMY

She's completely insane. Go look at her facebook, her profile pic is Trayvon Martin and she regularly whines about nonexistent racism. This woman must be in her 40s but she has the mindset of a 20 year old tumblrina.

Just wait until the Mexicans outnumber you.

not the same person

This is so fucking ridiculous. What was happening inside her mind?

I get the "what are you doing rabbi" type things where they actually can get away with accusing someone of rape or hate based on lying, but this woman is filming his and put this up herself and it just shows her making shit up and being a hysterical moron.

So again, how did she think this would play out?

One of my older cousins was in his teens/20s in the late 60s and participated in a lot of protests. He's conservative as fuck now, but he said that the mindset back then was to protest anything, and he felt that violence against the "other side" seemed like it was justified, no matter who the other side was or why they were the other side. He said he's seeing the same thing today with what is going on, and recognizes that he was a fucking retard when he was young.

Basically, it boils down to virtue signaling. They make their opponents out to be worse than they actually are, and then score points by being more extreme than their buddy when it comes to opposing them.

IMO, we need to let them keep it up until even the most apathetic American knows that they're full of shit before we really start hammering them, because no matter what they have done to you, any response will be spun as an unprovoked attack by them.

Other side of the country, never see the face. I think this is a low quality lead.

get her address
contact the local PD
5150 her
>I fear for her children's safety
is really all you need to say

it's better if a femanon does this

I'm kind of hoping she's a performance artist. But she was actually carrying a young kid as a backpack. Shit's traumatizing for a little kid.

that's way out east, fuck that

kek, some people would say getting her kids taken away is wrong. But this is war against the Marxists so the ends justify the means. Probably best to get those kids out of the evil lefty bitches house.

>2017
>not knowing enough Spanish to order the greatest $1 barbacoa food truck tacos
ISHYGDDT
They already outnumber me. A lot of them are pretty bro, actually. Pretty conservative as well.

bump for justice
this bitch needs to eat a bucket of aids

> THAT FILE NAME

>I was raped today

Is the guy ok?

just need to show the store owner in Michigan the video

>This is so fucking ridiculous. What was happening inside her mind?
Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous but a bit sad at the same time. Laughing at dumb people, drunk people and angry SJWs is one thing, but she just seems to be schizophrenic. It's a pretty scary thought to lose one's grip on reality, and it can happen to pretty much anyone. Scary shit.

>2 kids
>someone had sex with her
Way to take one for the team, guy.

the two white kids are sensible enough to not let there guard down when around apes

She has four kids.

Oh cmon.

Come the FUCK ON. You can't be this much of a living stereotype it's not fucking possible.

I only see 2 kids

Short and to the point?
She wrote a fucking short story.
Clearly by her writing, she thinks she is smart. But I'm sure everyone else sees a pretentious dumbass just as I do.

> telekinetic mind rape

Well now we know what became of Mentok the Mindtaker after his stint on Harvey Birdman.

How the mighty have fallen.

stereotypes exist for a reason

Why can you endure Sup Forums with that much autism? It's blatant parody.

Estereotypes?

Of course she has black children. I should have expected that.

The white guilt is strong in this one

I knew it was going to be some middle aged problem glasses wearing liberal white woman before I even watched the video.

When are we going to admit to ourselves that white women are every bit as bad as jews if not worse and these thots need to be oppressed and subjugated under white sharia?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

What a fucking cuckold.

No, stereotypes.

saving the white race yanno

FIGHT RACISM GOY

This needs to happen

Her actions are clearly abusive to the children, I lost count of how many times she was saying 'fuck' and 'bitch'. There's no excuse for her horrible parenting.

>yelp.com/biz/everyday-deals-extreme-portland-2
Get in here & click useful on the comments you fags -- if you're so inclined of course. This isn't a raid or whatever just don't let them ruin some poor sod's business

>0 Friends
This is key this asshole is just craving for attention all those sjw type are just miserable people they would kill themselves if they were smart enough to do it

holy shit what a fragile whiny cunt
bitch acts like she got raped

Gave a positive Yelp.

>getting this upset over one bitchs stupid ass yelp review

Honestly fuck off

Even in my cucked state of WA, there's a guy with an American flag, Trump flag, and Confederate flag on his flagpole.

you didn't see the end lol

That review was made by Sup Forums to parody the video.

This.

That is completely goddamn certifiably bat-shit insane.
I apologize to the universe on behalf of Portland. *^_^*

> PLEAAASE, LET ME LEAVE, MY CHILDREN!
> "uhm, you want to get in the front seat and turn the key"
> I CANNNNT BECAUSE YOU'RE APPROACHING ME IN AN AGRESS-PLEEASE MY CHILLLDREENNN
> "i..uh..work here. i'm standing in the parking lot."
> OH MY GOD, THIS IS HORRRIFYYYINGGG, I HAVE *SMALL* CHILDREN
> "lol"
> PLEEEASE, STOPPP
> *female approaches" ur ok NO I'M NOT THAT MAN ASSAULTED ME, ALSO - CHILDREN!

Wow, it's every family court case, divorce court, and post-event rape accusation. Why are women allowed to participate in democracy again? Look at this bitch create a totally miserable experience for her kids out of some abstract ideological threat, AND THEN act like she's doing it to protect them. You just scared the shit for no reason for booboo points, cunt. I like how you were so hysterical you could barely speak but you flipped that front-facing camera around right quick to capture the juicy drama you were manufacturing.

Yeah, that mexican small business owner in the Capitan America shirt was totally the problem. What an asshole.

>bye bitch
holy shit i didn't expect that

based americans

This seems more suited to t_d than Sup Forums unless you want the woman's life ruined

kek

She's probably ass mad because she is on food stamps and is mad she is forced into more expensive shops.

Please make this happen

If you watch the vid the guy in it says he's Mexican and Doesnt give a fuck about what she is saying

That's some serious mental illness right there. Completely detached from reality. Incomprehensible thought pattern. "and black people"? WTF? Is their mind really so conditioned that it automatically jumps from talking point to talking point without any thoughts inbetween?
Let me get triggered
> any ideologically conflicting imagery
> racist
> misogyny
> black people
> rape
> nazi
> OMG today I went to the Piggly Wiggly and got gang raped by Nazis.

This public figure has been in both the Oregonian, and on TV station KOIN6 news.
>oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/woman_intimidated_after_she_as.html

Her name is Heather Franklin, as quoted in the Oregonian.
> twitter.com/heatherreb
> kikebook.com/heatherreb

>frog on bag in bottom left
Kek is here. All is well.

How do you people not understand it's parody? Unreal

They are not watching the video. Next thread should start with another picture probably, then toss that one back in with the comments.

You people?!

Did you just ASSUME I spoke English?

Did my part. All you goys should go and help out

The struggle to fit his balls into his pants?

lol

Oh shes one of THOSE

Just fuck my fa.m up, fa.m

>I was raped at this store today

I can't stand when femmies say dumb, emotional shit like this, is trivializes real rape. They should be ashamed.

why is she angry when shes a slave owner?

/thread

Hail Dixieland!

What an incoherent nut job. All because of a perfectly legal Confederate Flag which is part of our country's history. I found it funny no one came to her defense when she started to make a scene. And 10-1 it's a tranny.

BRAPPPPPPhHHHHHH

Who checks yelp for a fucking grocery store?

There are people like this. Actually like this. That survived to adulthood.

This shit is retarded, Yelp just deletes everything in a few hours.

Maybe that's what we want. You leaves are so damn dense.

not just a grocery store a discount one that sells off brand cheap shit on clearance. literally nigger/beaner/white trash tier