Thank you rich daddy

Sure why not, I'm still poor though.

Dad makes 190k a year, step mom doesnt have to do shit. White people

Elliott Rodger pls go

Yo

Yeeeeewwwww

>6 figures
>think's he's not poor

I make 200k for 6 months work killing subhumans and protecting fat diplomats courtesy of the American taxpayers

get on my level

My mom's husband makes six figures....

My dad's at 99k because he won't take a promotion that'd put him at 6 figures, since it'd drop him into the next tax bracket.

Can i still post?

Dad makes 200k/year
Mom makes 70k/year

Me makes 0k/year and will kill myself at the end of the year

this life is SO FUCKING AWESOME I LOVE It yeaah

True. But then again the average american citizen is making 51k a year. How i don't fucking know but it's alot better than that

Your waiver has been accepted. Come in user

I saw you in that last thread where a t*rk was being autistic. How did you get into the PMC business? Are you fit? How many non-whites have you killed?

I am asian and my dad makes 7 figures. I don't use toilet paper I pay a white bitch to lick it clean every day.

fuck yeah

>makes 6 figures a year

I got better he served 3 tours in Vietnam, I bet your did is just another fag like you OP

Do you do his fucking taxes? How the fuck would you know?

don't do it, that's degenerate

I never understand these pictures, they are always in fancy hotels

if expensive hotel suites make you rich im loaded

and there you have it, proof that even morons can make 6 figures

how the fuck does he not know how tax brackets work

You are not your mother. You are not your father.
You are your own person.
You are the all seeing and all dancing shit of the world.
Stop pretending you are something you are not, and something you did not build.

Get out there, build your own legacy, be a man. Or get off the boards.

Kek.

thats fucking retarded, your dad reaizes that he'd still make more money, right?

What do you do? Details please :)

We pay tons of taxes and we love it. Helping out the poor and building the country is the way to go!

But don't you have forced 6 months leave after that?

>muh degeneracy

>have shizoid personality disorder
>have aspergers
>have chronic depression for 6 years
>be socially isolated
>think all day, cant turn it off

I AM degenerate, do you know what kind of suffering this is? I will never marry, never have any purpose in life. I am just a waste of bio mass

>tfw dad dead

>your dad is white and makes 6 figures a year

>talks about daddys income
why won't you clean your room and get a job?

Wifey and I make over $650k - can I post?

>next tax bracket
No wonder companies like (((H&R))) scam you Americans, you're fucking retarded

winar

You must be poor if you think 6 figures is a lot of money...lol

The reason they are poor is because they are too lazy to work. And you enjoy helping freeloaders. You are mentally ill.

Psh, my dad makes like 300k

Dad makes $750,000 a year
Feels good dude

I mean I joined the military so the moron thing must run in the family.

There are counties in cali where 6 figures can be below poverty level

Until she divorces his ass

My father is retired because I'm not a child

What if my mom's the one making six figures?

My dad owns a car dealership bro

Forbes says were top 40 in my state. Eat dirt plebs

My dad makes infinity dollars. God I love lying on an anonymous yoga simulation enhancement board

my family would be a lot richer but they blew a lot of the cash on private school for my brother and I

I'm white, self employed and make whatever the fuck I want in a year. Grow up and get some ambition kid. Daddy won't be around forever, and if you have a sister he'll probably leave her everything to teach your worthless ass a lesson. Iknow I would .

Dad makes six figures. Lebanese Christian, discuss for yourself if I'm white or not

> hint members of my family have green eyes and reddish hair

>implying six figures is wealthy

I'm going to go make a thread for us who have fathers who make over seven figures. I can't be seen coagulating with people who are in a frat at some state college. Come find me at Bowdoin.

When the family company goes public we will be billionaires.

could be in 7 figures if he sold his law firm... doesn't so that I can graduate and get on the fast track to partnership. thanks pops

Like literal morons. I welded pipeline in a complete retarded fog, I doubt I was sober for a minute of it, and I pulled down over 100k for over a decade.

My helper spent more time driving around getting me booze and smokes then he did working with me.

What should i go to school for, or learn a trade, or what? I want to make good money to have a comfy family some day so my kid can shitpost in threads like these

top zizzle, posting

My dad ran the Hartford Insurance Company. Eat dicks you fucking middle class niggers. He never helped me btw. Saved it all for the multi-mil inheritence. I made my own money too, and i'll make a shitload more you filthy browns.

you have more obstacles to overcome than most but wtf, you can't leave your brothers to fight alone
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
there is no other way user, you have to realize that. You're bound to your people

Kek I make 6 figures in 4 months and I'm 30

Sup academi

Lol @ 7, 7 is average retirement.

My parents have that same tub. No fireplace though, fucking peasants

Trade all the way.

Your dad is a moron. You pay the tax rate on money within that bracket, not your entire income.

It's amazing how many people don't understand this.

Fucking plebeians

School. Just don't fall for the meme degrees.

not in the midwest where all of our liquidity is tied into guns