Ok someone without autism answer me this question. If a second civil war broke out would the military be involved...

Ok someone without autism answer me this question. If a second civil war broke out would the military be involved. Or would they just let us duke it out. Is there some sort of government document that lets us settle our differences the old fashioned way. Or will we all get steamrolled by the military

You will be ass raped by SWAT teams.

it would be made up of small polarized factions spread out in accordance to geopolitical concerns and social strata; with the national guard of the various states taking action in them accordingly. The expeditionary "army" would not be called upon. You'd see local law enforcement and national guards suppressing in a divide and conquer role.

>tldr: it would be local cops and national guardsmen

My oath says to protect the Constitution, from foreign and DOMESTIC threats.

The Civil War is a hoax, Lincoln was never in Gettysburg

Obviously the alt-right and ANTIFA nonsense is controlled opposition.
The Civil War is just the tip of the iceberg.
These Jews have world war planned.

But in regards to your question, yes it would include the military, because the U.S. Government would be forced to choose a side in such a case.

an actual "civil" war won't ever break out in our current social and political climate unless the government attempts a mandatory firearms confiscation. which they won't ever do.

if anything, until the big collapse happens, it'll just be a bunch of small contained clashes that will get steamrolled by SWAT teams.

also

>rebelling against the constitution

lol fag
I'm going to be on any side that lets me waste liberals

> Nigger problems.
> Jew problems.
> Pervert/Trans/Gay problems.
> Choose to fight fellow whites that gibs the south money.
Are you fucking retarded?
This
Agreed, nice dubdubs.
This but I think there will be more race riots.

apparently your oath doesn't mean shit when faced with losing your job otherwise you would be out rounding up antifa and the muslim brotherhood.

the civil war is fake news

Simply put, yes, the military would get involved. How it would go down depends upon who is involved on each side. If it's the left versus the govt., they'll get steamrolled overnight, since they oppose the right to bear arms and have none as a result.

If it's patriots vs. the govt., then we will see a much different story. The military is made up of some of the most ardent patriots this country has to offer. The patriots won't fire upon the govt. unless their rights start to get trampled. If that's the case, it's likely that there will be large numbers of defections in the military, with them joining the side of the patriots, rather than the right-stomping govt. That said, the role Law Enforcement would play would be interesting. On one hand, quite a few officers are former military, or are those who simply wanted to serve, but not overseas. Other officers, can be somewhat less than patriotic at times. The split in LE and military, combined with loyalists and separatists among the public and all that willll turn into a big-ass quagmire to say the least.

All that said, the likelihood of a civil war is not that big, so this is just theory-crafting.

P.S. This is just my two cents, so please don't take any of this as being accurate in the slightest

>since they oppose the right to bear arms and have none as a result.
>have none as a result

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Wait, you mean you haven't realized that the whole point was to disarm peoples? The moment they'll need weapon they'll find them, you can be sure. Fuck, that the whole point of the entire gun debate.

Leeland Yee

I fucking hate Yankees.

get fucked johnny

Yes, the military will be involved. If it ever gets to the point where say a right wing insurrection would occur, the government would have absolutely stepped past it's constitutional boundaries.

There have actually been quite a few government run simulations on what would happen. There would be mass desertions, well over half of the military would most likely desert and join the rebels. Being that they take an oath to defend the constitution for life, we would also see massive amounts of veterans joining as well.

If this ever happened the government would be fucked. The moment they kill a citizen in something as large as this would be the moment they lose.

OATHKEEPERS BTFO, HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!

my dick is hard

Nah mate I just got here.

There are some who actually take the oath seriously. Those of which did not join because of the color of the president's skin. These are fucking degenerates.

The military would be involved but it would be split.
We would not classify it as a civil war until this happens. It would just be a bunch of peasants throwing rocks at each other until this divide.

>There are some who actually take the oath seriously.

>some
>the other 90% just wanted free college

t. former Armyfag and OIF vet

post yfw welfare leeches ruin everything

I don't doubt that, but the vets I know took it seriously. So yes I am assuming (which is why I didn't use most :)

Let me clue you in on something.

The military is made up of people from all over the country, and those people have varying degrees of loyalty to this or that, generally over their loyalty to the government. Federal law enforcement agencies as well.

Figure it out.

Leaf.

Get in a yard bag and shut up. Who is going to do the mass confiscations you clown?

A bit outdated but still good

The ones who are most capable of warfare are the most likely to take the oath seriously. The two will go hand in hand.

Government will go full irony and side with the south.

Wasn't there a voluntary split in the ranks of the existing military during the original civil war? What would stop that from happening again for civil war part 2?

A fair point to make is that people who go for combat arms are more likely to have been in it for the fight rather than college, not to say that there weren't some useless shits that wanted the benes and picked infantry.

Knew 1 cunt in my platoon that voted Obama.

I somewhat agree. Local cops would probably side with whatever faction is popular in their area.

NG units would be called up for a variety of readons. Feds would pressure governors to do a call up to help put down the insurrection. Some governors would do a call up to keep the Feds out.

DHS would wind up doing the heavy lifting on the Fed side. Their recruiting standards would drop to emergency wartime levels, as would training. Training would also shift focus from LE to a more direct action approach.

Regular military forces would get shuffled to Hawaii and overseas bases, to reduce the incidence of desertions and to put a damper on foreign aspirations of meddling.

>Ok someone without autism answer me this question

You askin me a question like that on Sup Forums?

for realz?

Democrats started the first civil war by leaving the union, will they start the 2nd one?

We don't want them, I would vote to let them leave peacefully. They offer us nothing.

if you lived in the 1860s and werent a Democrat you were black or fucked blacks

Each state maintains its own national guard. Theoretically the state governors could deploy their national guardsmen in the event of civil war.

So long as they are with the state's stance on the war.
> See West Virginia / Virginia

True.

>someone without autism

I mean, if the military gets involved, it wouldn't be a war, it would be a slaughter

Civil war please happen. I want to go to Hawaii.

So SWAT is just some mindless brainwashed marks for the government and will have no resolutions about killing fellow Americans just trying to stand up to tyranny?

>Someone without autism

we ARE autism