German girl gets her teeth and pussy culturally enriched in Harlem

>A young, blonde German tourist had her teeth knocked out during a horrific robbery and sexual assault in Harlem carried out by an on-the-loose NIGGER THUG who is being investigated for another violent mugging in the area, police said Friday.

I guess German fathers aren't teaching their daughters the old saying everyone in America knows: around blacks, never relax. The dumb naive cunts invited these animals into your countries.

I'm from New York and everyone knows that far up in Harlem is niggerville and you stay out or get shot.

nypost.com/2017/05/05/tourist-beaten-sexually-assaulted-and-robbed-in-vicious-attack/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ryK53pG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She'll return to her country and be raped to finish the trifecta

at least she won't be homesick

Ayyy

>german
>harlem

Why am i laughing?

She'll return home to adopt the mudslime rape baby of the man who raped her who raped another woman. Love conquers all

#notallniggers

Isn't Harlem known outside of the country as well? What about upon entering it, how didn't she know it wasn't safe?

Would be funnier if it was a Dutch girl from Haarlem getting culturally enriched in Harlem.

I feel nothing anymore. None of this will end before A LOT more white women are raped, robbed, and murdered. If you think it's bad now, wait until open ethnic war. SJWs are going to see what a real rape culture looks like.

It'd be one thing is this was all going to quietly end in Brazilification, and a lot IQ population with a stagnant economy. I could at least understand people who aren't overly worried, and just sort of oblivious to the decline. But blacks and Arabs aren't going to stop raping. Islamists aren't going to stop blowing themselves up--not even when the population is 100% Islamic.

War is coming. It is unavoidable.

ebin :DDD

checked

>bitte mister negro how can I help you do want to share your hiphopper culture with me
>oh you do
>great
>no it is fine I didn't want my teeth or hymen anyway

Thanks for the keks America and Germany. It never stops.

the fuck was she doing in harlem

anybody know which street she was on? I wanna guage how far South into Manhattan the de Blasio influence has spread

So many great cities like New York, London, and Paris rely on their past greatness for the sake of getting tourists rather than being recognized as multicultural shitholes.

No wonder Paris Syndrome exists.

I seriously doubt German tourists wander around Harlem. alone. at 2 in the morning

>ginger
good

It's not that bad in America if you avoid black cities and have a gun

> tfw this is the truth and nobody around me sees this.

One of my friends even laugh at me...

Hopefully she can draw some positive from the experience and grow as a human being.

Former great cities, I should say.

wow did nypost really prink NIGGER THUG in their paper? are they /ourpaper/?

germans have not this common sense you are looking for

This, want to bet she was looking to get blacked and got more than she bargained for

b-b-b-but I thought all races are the same, and evolutionary divergence only affects skin color for some reason, but never temperament or intelligence?????

made a thread about it a few days ago and nobody cares

Good, fuck german scum.

>implying it wasnt a degenerate roleplay that she later repented
>b-beat me like your french girls, tyronne

>got more than she bargained for
she does look pretty pleased/content in op's picture, so I don't know...

I don't mean to sound like ISIS, but I don't think it's safe to travel these days without a male chaperone. I was raped in India and nearly raped several times in Mexico. I would never advise any woman to travel alone these days.

What did she do to provoke them? White people are notorious for starting shit and then pretending they were attacked for no good reason. They're the original dindus

>mimimimimi
Heul doch.

>Nigger infested cities in the US are the manifestation of the Turner Diaries
I only recently started reading it, but the parallels are uncomfortable.

AROUND 'GROS
STAY ON YOUR TOES

>willingly goes to Harlem
Deserved it tbqh

What decade are you living in?

>she deserved to get raped by niggers
with this weak troll-fu

this is why you always research the place you are visiting if you arent familiar with it

im betting she had no idea harlem was an african colony

Seriously. Who visits the US and decides she wants to go see Harlem? What was next on her trip? Oakland? Flint? Detroit?

This is why if you ever plan on visiting a new place that is known for having shitty areas you should do your research. In certain cities one block can be the difference in decent white folk and niggerville.

Just wait until we hit critical mass in the voting polity. Lee Kwan Yew explained how politics in multicultural societies are ethnic. All other issues disappear. Ideology, philosophy, nothing matters besides race and ethnicity.

The US is fortunates to have Neofederal mechanisms built into the constitutional structure. When the federal government becomes nonfunctional, the states can manage themselves, which is probably what will happen. We are becoming ungovernable.

Europe on the other hand is going to experience Neosovietism, and total though and action control at the means to keep the total catabolic collapse of the coming multiracial society from spinning out of control. Europeans have probably the darkest future ahead of them than anyone in the advanced world.

It will be harder to institute Neosovietism in American before the federal government simply stops functioning, and/or there is a real economic collapse that's caused by an unproductive population rather than credit speculation. I think the US is more likely to devolve into regional governance along state lines than it is to see a broke federal government, that's hated by the military class, somehow taking authoritarian control over half of a continent.

>be in an area with only White people
>can walk around naked without anything happening

>be in an area with only non-White people
>get violently beaten and raped at random even wearing plenty of covering clothes

I feel like there's a connection or pattern somewhere here but I just can't put my finger on it... what could be the piece of the puzzle I'm missing?

question though, why dont we post and promote stories like this on reddit? you guys want to have some real influence, that is how its done.

nothing redpills people like the truth

After I got through with it I immediately went out and purchased my first gun

at least it happened here where the shitskin will be punished

rape is at historical lows
much to the dismay of feminists and poles

I post this from 1977

He looked like a refugee and, as a german, she felt an uncontrollable need to welcome him.

Refugees Welcome (smiley face)

148th. Shootings up there every night

What a hotel deal though!

Good. We need more half black children.

I'm just saying that I've been a tourist in Harlem myself and I've never been robbed and sexually assaulted. Maybe she was disrespectful or tried to break the law herself.

Either way, I think we should wait until all the facts are in before we jump to conclusions.

>rape is at historical lows

Said the german media.

Daily reminder that liberals think they are "Taking back Detroit" by turning down-town into a "Modern Art Hipster Emporium"

Literally two miles outside of Downtown you get fucking wild bears wandering the streets, packs of feral dogs, and niggas inhabiting a post-apocalyptic wildscape.

>Blonde
>Pic of Redhead

Also what the hell is with Germans? are they attracted to dangerous places? Harlem? really?

Implying that the truth means anything to those people.

serves her right, you just know she's a nigger lover multikulti whore

Likely saw cheap crackhouse prices on BNBs and didn't think it was too good to be true

go do it faggot

What could someone possibly say to provoke niggers that would justify getting raped? Let's be reasonable here.

They wrote "thug" which everyone knows is code for nigger . Trump uses it too

I feel you yurofriend. Just make sure you're in good shape and have a plan for your family

Local """"culture"""". I think Harlem is somewhat gentrified these days too so the "certain areas" comparison you mention is probably very true.

>Daily reminder that liberals think they are "Taking back Detroit" by turning down-town into a "Modern Art Hipster Emporium"

If they can manage (with their money) to expand their safe space they will bring back detroit.

I don't think you understand how far into their own ass liberals are. They are stupid enough to say muslims are gay friendly and feminists say Islam supports them. All they will do in these cases is either victim blame anyways or say that he dindu nuffin, it was whitey's fault for not makin mo programs and fo oppressin dem. I honestly wish I was kidding.

That's why I'm saying we should wait until we get all the facts in.

Balkanization is all but assured in the US in the nearish future. The federal government will solely lose the ability to assert it's authority and states will simply assume the former responsibilities of the federal government as it continues to lose functions to incompetence and lack of funds.

My concern isn't so much the breakup as the ensuing shifts in population. The livable parts will be flooded with people from the unlivable and I seriously doubt enough of the general populace of these regions will have learned their lesson at that time despite the fact they just watched their country fall apart in front of them for that exact reason. Hopefully some hardliners emerge and can steer everyone in the direction they'd need to head to salvage some small part of the continent.

You're suggesting that a nigger robbed and raped her because she could have broken the law. I hope to Christ you're not being serious.

An all black jury already found the suspect dindu nuthin and the sidewalk sexual encounter was consensual.

Maybe he's Muslim?

>What could someone possibly say to provoke niggers that would justify getting raped? Let's be reasonable here.

They can be over trusting. One needs to exercise extreme caution around animals.

Lmao stop being cucks and do something about it. Shit skins are coming into white countries and instead of being thankful they shit on them and complain all the time.

Come fight for your people, tradition, history, culture.

discord.gg/ryK53pG

it was also around 2-3 am...it shouldnt happen in the first place but not a great area to be in that time

Ban this scum.

Stupid yuropoors, why the fuck would you go to Harlem? Oh yeah to flagellate over WWII and the Nazis, as if anybody in the US but some kikes give a fuck!

>believing liberal lies

And what have we learned Germany?

You still euthanize beasts once they develop a taste for human blood and flesh. I don't see why niggers should be any different.

And that's why no one should ever travel to the US.

>America is such a shithole full of niggers that even Germans are prepared for the enrichment

kek

Cute

That kindness, understanding, and love are what is needed. The German girl has forgiven the African American black youth and has apologized for cutting his hand with her teeth. They are good friends today. She understands now that it was her that was assaukting this boys culture by walking in his neighborhood.

Anyone that does this shit should be executed.

Fuck off

Laughed about what? Nigger rape?

what>??????

Fucking die.

love wins

around niggers never linger.

Is true. Add San Francisco to the list. Rent goes insane because if you're not on the gibs, you're willing to pay a shit ton to about living near the tent cities of homeless crackheads.

also MODS!!!!! JUST SLICE THIS MOST LIKELY NIGGER.

have you been getting this pedo spam in other threads?

Told my dad about this and he said that a good father would hunt him down personally.

john titor pls go

you are fucking up the timelines again

that's an absolute hellhole that high up! why would she even GO there?? might as well stay in Brownsville at that rate

it's easier to just let the nypd track down keon robinson and enrich him with lead
he's already done time for trying to rape a woman and suspected in other recent assaults
knowing he'll never get released he'll resist

>be woman
>be very attractive and small
>wander in dangerous subhuman neighborhood at 2 AM like a lost puppy
>get teeth knocked out and diversified
>b-but it's not Jamal's fault! Das rayciss,
>she was going to rob someone in this diverse space!!111
>w-we need mo money for dem programs

really activates my almonds

Outsiders just see borough names. Even my lower east side white girl colleagues laugh off Harlem, and they have lofts in Crown Heights. They believe in the power of hope, they really do.

>Hans comes to America
>no PAY DENBTS
>buys a cap gun in a pharmacy
>yurocoward takes over
>Hans turns himself in to police
>police laugh hysterically but put Hans in a cell for Feds to figure out how to deal with a yurotard
>Bubba culturally enriches Han's ass
>Hans goes home to trade rape stories with the genius he raised
>both get hand written and signed thank you letters from Merkel for being good goyim

Harlem isn't that bad now days desu. First off, Harlem borders on Central Park---so it's not like she traveled far off the beaten path. Harlem has gentrified in the last 15-20 years and most of the niggers have moved out to Queens, the Bronx or Long Island (i.e. Hempstead). It's like 30-40% white desu.

Do you have any idea where 148th is?

Have you ever looked at a murder heat map? You're thinking upper east side Harlem, with the bars, not the west side. Harlem is as dangerous as the worst gang run neighborhoods in Brooklyn.

Yeah, there's a yuge difference between 110th street harlem and 148th street harlem. 38 blocks in Manhattan is like an eternity in terms of neighborhood composition.