Is there a scientific reason why social reject losers are more likely to have extreme political views?

Is there a scientific reason why social reject losers are more likely to have extreme political views?

>Hitler
>Social reject loser

I'm a blackpilled chad turned redpill with the blood of my ancestors.

Yes.

Ask your local antifa, faggot.

Yes and the proof is Sup Forums & OP

He was our guy

Less time socializing, more time sitting online in circlejerks that agree and promote your political views. Generally, the more time you spend with people who agree with you, the more dedicated you become to your ideology, and the more offended you'd be to opposing ideas. If you spent your days having to debate and defend your ideas regularly, you'd probably be more tolerant of others, and have a broadened world view..

I love Sup Forums but shit, if I spent too much time here I'd be unable to contain my power levels in public.

Hitler didnt have any extreme political views for his time

Clean your room

Only if there is such a thing as social science. Ask one of those.

The man who needs extreme measures to return to a normal life, wants extreme measures for other things.

Now that you ask this question, let me ask you a question.

If your country only allows you to live by what the government deems right, won't it be fairly easy to become a "social" reject, if you don't follow the political agenda? Since they control "society" with media and such...

Kinda easy that question, don't you think?

This

>makes claim
>no source
wdhmbt

Hitler was a Chad

Wasn't really a scientific claim, moreso just my opinion. If there's evidence as to why social rejects are more politically extreme, I'd love to hear it.

Yes. It's called Sup Forums

checked

define extreme

If your values are rare your going to have a hard time getting along with people. Also why would people benefiting from the current order want to challenge it?