>*laments over tfw no qt trap gf*
>''we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children''
>''sexbots and artificial wombs when? i hate talking to women''

How many of you do this? 50%? 70%?

Checking in. Count it.

the real question is why is 2D so much better than 3D

Likely because you only expose yourself to 2D and have very little exposure to 3D

>''muh traditional values''
>*furiously masturbates to hentai*
checked

>''we must gas these degenerates''
nope

>''sexbots and artificial wombs when? i hate talking to women''
kind of checked. ive a gf but if i lose her im done with women im not redoing this again

artificial wombs and homosexuality are great ideas though. explain exactly what's wrong with this.

>not liking hentai

Fuck off, reddit shill.

True, queer degenerates will be gassed.

>tumblr

You can draw a 2D girl in any way you want

That's exactly me kek.
I'm just here for the memes desu.
Good luck saving your precious white race, you guys are on your own.
Just call me on the next meme war.

>2017
>having to explain why sodomy is a societal ill

>>not liking hentai
>Fuck off, reddit shill.
Is fapping to hentai also implicit white identity?

They're cuter.

At least he's not a fucking furfag like 90% of the germans.

>Is fapping to hentai also implicit white identity?
yes

Hentai IS the last stand of implicit white identity. Agree with you on sodomites tho, no mercy to queer traitors.

>Swed caring about white Identity

Hmm rly makes u thank

reporting in
except I don't care much for actual hentai, even though my hard drive has about 80GB of images

Why are artificial wombs on here? A properly designed robot can easily replace the ilk of the biocunt, and an iron womb allows men to have children without them entirely. The rest I completely agree with, but these two can legitimately aid in achieving a more traditional society. Traditional doesn't mean no technology.

If you're beta you either become an alpha male through discipline and willpower, or you just don't care.

I don't give a shit, this is just as good and women aren't worth it.

Do you only fap to Aryan futas?

>furfag
Do non-human anime girls count as furries? Even if no fur?

I only masturbate to blonde women standing in wheat fields with hitler quotes floating above their head, you degenerate.
The Fuhrer would have you gassed, son.

>I only masturbate to blonde women standing in wheat fields with hitler quotes floating above their head, you degenerate.
kek
We need some anime versions of these.

Sexbots are a distant long-term solution but the qt trap gf is available right now.

>when a thread is full of so many reprobates that a Swede can righteously chastise them

>sodomy is a societal ill
with exowombs?

Just wait till we master developing male eggs and female sperm from our own stem cells

Waifus are traditional. Read Metaphysics of Sex by Evola. Waifus represent the absolute woman.

woah that is beautiful

A man of fellow taste I see

>not doing the 'hol up' 'u was sayin' routine
come on at least make it entertaining.

our weird INTP brothers are our greatest treasure. leave them alone.

Threadly reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with masturbating to anime. It's just something that real political players who actually matter (in our own way) in the overall course of humanity do.

>he likes women the more he has exposed himself to them.

You clearly have never even talked to, or been with a female except maybe your mom.

Didn't Jesus tell you that masturbation is sin?
Even sex itself is sin. Go practice celibacy to degenerate scum

I talk to them sometimes. At least half are plenty nice. Just a bit crazy. And they're not interested in me for reasons. No big deal. I don't understand the hate. Seems like some people really need to get a waifu desu.

The Bible doesn't say anything about masturbation, but pre-marital sex is a sin, and so one should abstain from that.

But Jesus forgives. Salvation is available to all sinners, even the reprobates ITT. This of course requires that you're genuinely repentant and seek to better your ways.

When are you Christcucks going to do your next crusade? That would be the mother of all happenings. Nothing's fucking happening with NK right now WTF.

As soon as possible. I just think it's sad that so many people here basically want to keep the current society intact but remove non-whites and possibly jews. As if these are the only two real problems we face.

I don't. If you do, you need to sort yourself out.

NIPPED, no going back

yes, no, yes

I'm a gamma male.

I wish I had a qt gf to love and hold dearly.

But that's not happening because if I don't let Jamaloquariaz abdul Mohammed slip his dongus into my asshole then I'm going to be sent to a reeducation center and be conditioned to love mudslimes.

Yup. Always seemed like controlled opposition to me desu.

I might be a fedorafag degenerate but I realize that society is going nowhere fast. We're abandoning traditional western values too quickly. We're not enlightened enough for that yet I think. And the elite want to fix it with mass immigration and Islam. I mean shit. If christianity made a comeback it wouldn't bother me.

I don't have to wait, it's happening now.

I draw the line at the face. If it has the face of a human, it's not furry. If it doesn't I'm staying away.
Then comes setouchi kurage and I have to break this rule.

I'm on my other computer so unfortunately I don't have my 3DWANI folder. But, that's the issue, they are all insane almost. Like maybe 50% are fucking insane, 40% are irritable to all hell, and maybe 10% are bearable.

Women want attention, most men don't give a fuck about that kind of shit.

I think this is reasonable. Have a nice day user!

>tumblr
Great fucking argument.

Heh yeah. I don't deal with them much but I notice it. Just when they want to talk about their life with me, I mean FUCK seems like they just can't control themselves. Like ever. They're not always being "bad" though, they often mean well or they want to to deal with their feelings or whatever, but it's always drama and annoyances and uncertainties and changes of plans, etc, for no good reason. Just because they're overly emotional and can't control themselves. And a lot of them truly are very self-centered and inconsiderate. And narcissistic and entitled. They put ZERO effort in their relationships but they obsess over them anyway. Not all though. Overall they might be nicer than men. It's hard to say desu. But the thing is, they just don't have to control themselves. Men and society in general keeps pandering to them.

That rule makes sense. Like pic related has a too animal-looking face. Not by that much, but still too much. It's degenerate.

me, except the trap part, idgaf

>except the trap part
We can change that, user.