Boston free speech rally

Hey Sup Forumsacks, you might want to wear chem suits

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/5/3/kim-jong-un-seen-sporting-pantsuit-as-sign-of-respect-to-united-states-as-tensions-ease-with-north-korea
itsgoingdown.org/boston-ma-alt-right-stickmen-may-13th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude isn't joking

Pretty sure that's a felony most places. Hope they like prison.

I live 30 minutes away. And I do my best to avoid dumb shit like this, but I do kind of want to watch.

On a side note, earlier this year in Feb. A few buddies of mine and I went to New York for a day trip.
We got separated. We didn't realize that the woman's march was going on that day. I went back to the hotel because I couldn't find them. Turned on the news and 2 of them were at the very front of the woman's march, high as a kite laughing with their fists ups chanting.

When they got back they said they were screaming "hell no, we won't go" and the feminists around them were yelling at them to get out of the march.

He's no stranger to jail, just figured I'd warn you guys. I'm not far from this either, I'm just glad I'm on the other side of the Border in freedomland

Hmm, I'm currently in the area (Marlboro) for work... might head into town on Saturday to watch this from a safe distance. Hope I don't get bombed or some shit.

I'll take plenty of video in case we need help identifying any more Eric Clantons.

woop woop

>Pretty sure that's a felony most places
I am pretty sure that assault with human waste does fall under a few categories of felony.

Why do they only do this garbage in liberal towns?

I think I should meme an Antifa rally in Nebraska. Nothing good would come of it, but it would be hilarious AF.

(kaptcha: Rurale road)

mademelaugh/10

I'm this user I'm thinking the same thing. Drive into town, leave my car at a buddies and keep a distance to watch the madness unfurl.

EFP IEDs

>"let's throw our own excrement even though our side dominates the media"

These fucking guys. Christ.

Lol how long have these people lived in boston? If you throw piss or shit at someone they're going to fucking kill you. Maybe they don't leave campus or something, but boston isn't a pussy city.

What's that website that pretends hillary won the election and came up with a bunch of fake news headlines?

I hope this person is joking for fucks sake.

haha the type of dudes I want to hang out with.

Whats the actual chance theres going to be Antifa here and that there will be fights? If its high I want to come but I have a lot of shit going on and don't want to drive 6 hours and not get to beat someone up.

Pretty high. ItsGoingDown.org, the website that celebrated the burning limosuine at the inaugurations, has recommended for antifa to go and "bash the fash".

nice. i'm going to try to make it. i used to live in allston and i guarantee some of my old faggot neighbors will be out there on the antifa side. i'd love to get "reacquainted" with them.

Antifa is going to eat themselves. Their unity is nowhere close to the Left Coast and the rally apparently has a decent amount of speakers.
Also
>Sam Hyde may appear
Hope they like pissing their pants as Hyde mows them down with NO SURVIVORS

Bump

>anyone who is not a communist piss and scat fetishist is surely a "nazi"

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/5/3/kim-jong-un-seen-sporting-pantsuit-as-sign-of-respect-to-united-states-as-tensions-ease-with-north-korea

>lol hay guys we should totally piss and shit on them!
>haha like lol what if i like watched you do it!
>haha do it on top of me and splash me with it haha lol this was a great plan right guys?

Really? Throwing shit and piss? These cucks are disgraces to the Human species...

Be reciprocal you fucks! But put powdered/grinded glass in it too ala prison style to cause septic shock!
t.totally not L.E.

You made me gag.
Bump

The lobsterhats fired into the crowd! oh god the horror!! wtf im a dumbeldorf patriot now!! fuk russia!!!

checked. beautiful

Unlimited supply of black cocks to get ass raped by. Prison would be like heaven to them

What was in your mouth? Gagged on saliva?

>throwing piss and shit

isn't that what monkeys do?

They really want to go this way? We have years of human excrement stored in our basements. These normalfags were outgunned before they even had this idea

Dry.

> Sup Forums fags get dressed up in chem/hazmat suits
> antifa faggots actually throw piss and shit at them
> Sup Forumsacks unaffected due to the protection of the suits
> now antifa as to deal with a 100 screeching autists running over trying to tackle them while covered with shit and piss

make it happen

It's the hippie smell. It's like hot dog water and ball sweat.

Stop being a bitch afraid of piss trying to act like a hero. You're trying to "scare" people, faggot. Nobody is afraid of your poo poo pee pee games. Jesus, you're all a bunch of crayon eating, lego building retards.

>using shit and piss against people with massive quantities of piss jugs

fucking idiots

Seems they are using Venezuelan tactics

>Why do they only do this garbage in liberal towns?

The governors are often on their side and order the police to stand down. See Berkley.

It won't matter since the point of the black bloc tactic is for one person to do something illegal and then blend in with the crowd for protection claiming they can't tell who it was.

the article you see there is this:

itsgoingdown.org/boston-ma-alt-right-stickmen-may-13th/

>pol goes to rally
>gets poop thrown at him
>assault with a deadly weapon, assault with a chemical weapon
>opens fire and kills 400

>have paintball
>different colour for every round
>take the fall(arrest), but mark the antifaggots with colour
What would be the penalty for shooting someone with a paintball gun or similar marking tool?