Watergate Truth Redpill

So I had my doubts, but today I decided to actually dig into Watergate.

whowhatwhy.org/2012/05/07/watergate-revelations-the-coup-against-nixon-part-1-of-3/

Is this real? It is just too much to digest. (((They))) with CIA are really out to get any outsiders, aren't they? GHWBush, Woodward, Bernstein, they all were CIA plant? What's their endgame?
Are they gonna get Trump, also?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/truman-was-right-about-cia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Don't know much about Watergate but would be interested to see some user opinion and knowledge about it.

So, Bumperino.

read the link posted. it is really long, but just truly a bombshell.

(((Woodward))) worked in WH as navy lt, doing coms, and was recommended by someone from WH (no one knows who) to work for WP.
The articles are from a book about Bush dynasty, so theres a lot of stuff about G HW Bush - but it all leads to GHWB being a CIA plant.

Will take a look at it user.

Such a shame this board just give attention to damn "no race mixing" and blacked posts and the interesting ones get no attention.

Thank you user.

bump again

sure thing.
I once thought that whole CIA and deep state shits were tinfoil hat level crap, but the more you know, more woke you get. It is just sickening. Hopefully Trump would do something, if he isn't controlled by (((them)))

I don't know user.

I'm one of those that think that Trump is one of the most cucked presidents for (((them))), but I really wish it's not like that and wish that the man really work out for America.

At the end you guys lead the Western world and the least cucked you guys are, less of that influence we get here. Let's wait and wish that you have the reason by your side.

well, considering hillary was the other choice, it would be the "better" choice to elect trump, regardless of what one may think.
all in all, CIA and FRB are the biggest things that needs to be pulverized, and i do not see that coming in his first term, even if he were non-cucked.

Nixon was setup. He was made out to be a horrible individual, just like Trump is which is not true. Nixon wanted to carry out much of Kennedy's vision, but surprise, the DS got to him too.

No coincidence Trump was with Kissinger after meeting with the Russian ambassador. Kissinger is king globalist but he also is in good with China and Putin.

The media won't dare bash Trump with ol' Kissy would they?

what's DS?

according to nixon, ((Kissinger)) of /ourguy/ despite of whole jewish cabal which was about to get him.

After the Russian meme i also started doubted the Nixon story.

CNN/WaPo are just pumping up some garbage conpiracy theory that ends with "oh yeah , Podesta actually wrote those emails" which no one paid attention too except 4 chan

Also, having SNS really backfired on (((them))).
i can't really tell how deep the rabbit hole goes into. kennedy got taken out, and truman was not supposed to happen, i think? but he created it, right?
federal reserve is definitely one of the plan, so i guess it goes back to wilson?

Totally agree. Would totally vote Trump as well.

There were no other good choice. Would never go Dem, and in the Republican side you had Cruz and Rubio, two pretty sad options too so and my man Rand Paul sadly would never have a chance.

Such a terrible number of contestants.

look up Moore-Radford Affair. In the article i posted, apparantly CIA refused to give Nixon, the commander-in-chief, some documents about Bay of pigs related stuff.

Randall being president would be Deus Vult-tier. Sadly, I also don't see that happening, tho, never say never.

i guess truman wasn't really on it?
mises.org/blog/truman-was-right-about-cia

>Bernstein
Wasn't that Bernstain?

checked

Trump is a pawn of a shadow ring within the military that has been at odds with the CIA deep state for 40+ years.

DS is Deep State, or more specifically back then the CIA.

The Deep State really blew up after Kennedy's assassination. Eisenhower warned about it, and Kennedy was going to try to stop it, but well, as Illidan would say, he was not prepared.

Nixon then tried as well, but instead of killing him which would be far too suspicious having 2 presidents assassinated so close to each other, they decided to ruin his character and legacy...which, in a way, is far worse then an actual killing.

First time I'm hearing military is at odds with cia