Trumpcare is shit

If you hated obamacare how the fuck can you like this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/lenburman/status/844561872875634692/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>occupy democrats
mods why isn't this an instant ban yet?
I'm all for liberals coming here to get redpilled but everything that comes from them are just blatant lies and complete bait

>occupy democraps
Fuck off and die.

I know next to nothing about Trumpcare, but I'm going to assume based on Occupy Democrats that 24 million will "loses" Obamacare before being placed under the new system. That just sounds to me like something they would do.

I thought only rural and suburban retardes elected trump

>24 million NEETS, niggers, illegals and single coalburner moms
Am I supposed to care?

he lied to you on purpose, fuck off and die in the gutter like you supposed to, the fact that your willing to steal just to live shows the character you are.

Fuck off, sageblue.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>occupy demoshits

Top fuckin kek. This is where I exit this bait thread.

I mean it's the lowest effort bait to just lost something from occupy. I'm disappointed.

millions of Americans lost insurance with Obamacare.

>If you hated obamacare how the fuck can you like this shit?

Who fucking cares about the 24 million? They can get a job and start contributing to society or die for all I care.

This.

So what's up with the occupy democrats? Also is there any truth to the matter?
Just asking really.

>Occupy Democrats

Did the Bernouts who participated in Occupy actually get coopted to shill for neoliberalism, or is this just another Soros front coopting the name?

Fuck off.

lies. they'll lose the stupid plans that they have now, where they have to pay for shit they'll never use, but they wont lose health care altogether.

lies lies and more lies. and you know what....everyone even the most normie of normies sees the lies now.

It's really amazing just how misleading and baitworthy their posts are. They're either really smart or really dumb.

its a facebook group. that spouts hypocrisy and stifles different opinions.

Occupy Democrats is little more that wishful thinking from the DNC.

Little to none of what they have said is factual.

Go back to moms basement faggot.

Their macros are really snarky and usually misrepresent or outright lie about data within to fit some retarded narrative. The images are made so that stupid people can post them on facebook and feel smarter.

I'm convinced that most of the images shared by Occupy Democrats were actually created by Sup Forums just to make them look like idiots.

The main criticism of Obamacare was it forced people who didn't want, couldn't afford or didn't need insurance to buy it.

And you're shocked the number of people insured will go down now that they're not required to be insured?

Because I keep myself in good health and don't run to the doctor/hospital every time I get the sniffles.

Also because the military pays for my healthcare and I literally don't care at all.

you don't need to make them look like idiots if they're already idiots

ive made two of them about obama they were pretty popular lol

I'd love to have health insurance in case I accidentally my legs, but I'm like the vast majority of people and have no continuing issues
my employer has provided me good health insurance anyway, so this government stuff doesn't affect me

Just took a look at them and yeah, it reminds me of a democrat version of the tea party/conspiracy believers.

So what's up with the 24 million people who wont have insurance then? Does it stop them from getting insurance, will prices go down, will you guys have better coverage? I literally have no idea of what's happening from here as all I ever hear is what the US media says.

Because at least 10-15% of Americans don't diserve healthcare so BTFO

You idiots got fucked by Paul Ryan and Jarod Kuchner and are just slopping it up like the good little cucks you are.

Enjoy the $600 billion tax cut almost all of which goes to those making more than $200K a year.

twitter.com/lenburman/status/844561872875634692/photo/1

No 24 million just die without healthcare. It's a massive blow job to insurgence companies

/thread

>occupy democrats
Good joke, OP.

>Not realizing that those that will "lose care" will actually just have to be moved over to the new system
>Not realizing this is how the left manipulates you

Fucking. Hopeless.

You're replying to this jackoff like he's not a complete duplicitous cunt.
Maybe you are naive, who knows, but you should recognize this shit much easier.

Fuck off you dumb nigger. I swear to God i hope you all die. Obamacare tripled my insurance rates for me and my kid. I guess having a job and surviving on your own means i should pay more for nothing. I'd rather everyone eat shit and die. I'm so sick of worthless peasants.

checked

>insurance rate

It will be worse under trumpcare.

The majority of the people on the affordable care act voted for Trump so yeah you should. 4 years at most is all he's getting.

The man's a fucking fool.

Where's the consistency? If we looked at Trump's scorecard of politifact it would be just as bad would it not?

>Relevant current news about the affordable care act gets discussed.

>Immediately diverts discussion to holocaust denial.

You should strongly consider hanging yourself my friendo. :^)

Not because I particularly disagree with you just because you sound like a revolting and completely intellectually dull person.

If you're on less than a couple of hundred grand a year than get ready to buckle up and get fucked cause you're about to pay even more.

Also your kid now won't be covered for most of the stuff he used to.

oh no his kid won't have to be covered for pre-existing conditions he doesn't have (unless he chooses a plan that covers it, which is still available under this bill). Also birth control, mammograms and pregnancy won't be covered for this poor child (unless again he chooses to pay for a plan that covered it which would still be an option)

>So what's up with the occupy democrats?
Thats a good question lol

anything healthcare related the republicans put out isn't designed to help snowflakes get free shit, its a filler so the system doesnt go into free fall. I have healthcare from my employer, im fine and really don't give two fucks about some shitskin who cant afford a doctor.. because its "LIKE LITERALLY" not my problem and even more "LIKE LITERALLY" not a function of government to pay for faggot hormone therapies, abortions or Jamals heart transplant. If I die because I cant afford something, its my god damn fault for not figuring it the fuck out.

You god damn faggots.

>mods why isn't this an instant ban yet?

Because you don't run this place.

Trumpcare will be a disaster and part of me hopes it does pass, just to show how much of a disaster it really is.

>Because we don't run this place

I'm pretty sure we do. The only reason you or those garbage memes and infographics aren't instabanned is because its very entertaining watching you shill faggots squirm and get btfo.

You guys are so god damn obvious its funny.

damn +1000, n33t.

fucking nice. saved. kek

>I'm pretty sure we do. The only reason you or those garbage memes and infographics aren't instabanned is because its very entertaining watching you shill faggots squirm and get btfo.
>You guys are so god damn obvious its funny.

It's not banned because the mods allow freedom of speech EOD

Trumpcare is all about certain people not having health insurance. Obamacare was all about everyone having insurance.
Draw your own conclusions.

>If I die because I cant afford something, its my god damn fault
What are they teaching kids these days?

>Hitler and Berlin wall
Occupy democrats didn't make this up [spoiler]right?[/spoiler]