Australian state keeps votes against pro-abortion bill, abortion still illegal

>Abortion will remain a crime in NSW after MPs voted down a Greens bill aimed at overturning the 100-year-old law
>Bill was pushed by a Pakistani born politican

Greens party are our militant SJW/communist party. Their bill included late term abortions that could be justified by not liking the sex of your baby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Abortion from from woman take away baby or no?

wat

i don't understand abortion take away baby and give away or kill? if so i dont like it. and also do you think aboriginal come from more primtive ancestor homo erectus / neanderthal or just deprived from civilization has real research been done?

You've gotta work on your English, my dude.

Abortion is the medical process in which the foetus is destroyed and removed from a pregnant woman. When a baby is taken away or given away after birth, that's called adoption.

he's trying to shitpost but even worse than a leaf. everyone who browses Sup Forums knows what abortion means

Just joking my friend too much to drink, i want to go to Australia soon, do you know any good places i should visit? I was thinking about flying to Sydney and taking train across the country to maybe Darwin. I want to see kangaroo and also camel and koala bears.

please

You can easily see koalas and kangaroos within the Sydney area, however for camels you'll have to go outback and the availability of backpacker jobs diminishes rapidly the further west you go from the east coast.

Honestly every major city in Australia is well worth visiting, just make sure you find opportunities to experience the bushland and the wildlife. Our natural environment is our true selling point, we don't offer anything particularly different to Britain or Canada or any other western European nation when it comes to urban stuff like nightlife and cuisine, and it's hella expensive to boot.

I don't even know the abortion laws here. Don't need to since no gf. ;_;

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR SHITPOSTING SUCKS EVEN LEAFS ARE BETTER THAN YOU

Yes i want to see the nature across the country do you think train is the best way?

I apologize i hope you can forgive me god bless USA

My grandparents did that and loved it, as far as I can recall it's pretty expensive but the red centre sure is beautiful. If you're lucky enough to get there after some rain it's weirdly bright green everywhere, like a new carpet of vegetation on the vast expanse of red desert.

Honestly the best way is going to be hikes and bushwalks in the national parks - deserts and oases in Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia, tropical rainforests in Queensland, sandstone plateaus and lagoons in New South Wales, alpine mountains in Victoria, and temperate rainforests in Tasmania. We've got it all, but it's definitely all best to be seen up close and personal.

Also, the meme that Melbourne is a whacky SJW shithole isn't completely unfounded but it's pretty wildly overexaggerated, it's not a bad city really and you can get really good food basically everywhere there.

Yes thank you i don't want to be in the city, is it legal to set up tent anywhere in the wilderness?
Also tell me about Aboriginal people i want to study it.

wtf there are camels in Australia? never knew that shit. I am looking for a computer engineering job in Australia after I graduate. I figure it will be a lot like Florida.

>abortion still illegal
They still give an abortion to anyone who asks. They use a loophole in the law which says an abortion can be performed if the pregnancy "endangers the health of the mother".

That used to mean what it was meant to mean, but the left wing doctors decided in the 1970s that it should include the "mental health" of the mother, and having a baby she didn't want counted as being harmful to her mental health.

Australia has the most camels in a country in the world

Being against abortion just means you never got a stripper pregnant in Kansas City.

Guess who's coming to dinner, Cinnamon Junior!

Not if my 500 dollars has anything to say about it.

Stop posting and shoot some goatfuckers already

Holy fuck this is amazing. Since were Aussies so based. And just look at those wholesome cuties holding the pro-life signs. Fuck never change NSW.

bud, if you want to see nature go to the national parks in America, unarguably the best in the world. You can set up a tent anywhere you want and camp as long as you want. Hundreds of trails and you can go to spots where the odds of you seeing another human is slim.

Yellowstone?

just found out that they are not native to Australia and cause a bunch of problems. We got the same problem here with wild hogs, we are legally allowed to kill them anytime of the year with any method.

>camp as long as you want
what if i camp past my visa expiration?

>being against abortion
Why would you want more poor people and single mothers?

that is just one of many my friend, and probably the most popular one too. I suggest Zion national park or glacier national park in Montana. Any where in Montana is nice for that matter.

A lot of people don't realize this but America does have the best natural scenery in the world, excluding wild life.

They won't find you mate.

>is it legal to set up tent anywhere in the wilderness?

Not usually, but most of the state national parks are well-maintained in terms of tracks and official camp sites, there's a strong focus on conservation but there's a big hiking scene so you usually get the best of both worlds. Just make sure you take all your rubbish with you as you walk and dispose of it after you've left the park, seeing litter in those places makes my blood boil.

The history of the Aborigines is a truly unfortunate story - they spent 50,000+ years completely and utterly severed from any and all contact with other societies, locked in place on an incredibly hostile continent and bypassed by all the major breakthroughs that washed over the rest of the globe and fast-tracked our evolution out of the stone age. Nobody to trade with, no reason to invent weapons of war or tool of agriculture.

Then all of a sudden, a bunch of devoutly religious, fanatically nationalistic, gun-toting 18th-century alcoholic criminals arrived on the doorstep after spending months locked in a leaky boat with no women. The result was obviously horrifying, exactly as any rational person would expect

Most of the Aborigines were killed over the course of the next couple of centuries, and the rest were just completely unequipped with any of the cognitive tools or social attitudes required for fitting into a British colony, so their culture was completely disemboweled.

As far as I've ever been able to tell, every modern person with indigenous background is faced with a deep-rooted psychological wound that probably won't ever go away - their ancestors, their history and their culture were close to completely eradicated, an idea which I'm sure resonates with every Sup Forumslack as appalling.

Queensland is like Florida - it's full of old people who've retired there for the hot weather, it's got tropical wetlands and also most of the urban black population of Australia.

I was talking more about the bogans in Australia. Florida has a lot of people who are similar. The state can be divided, top to bottom, by the three R's: Rednecks, Retired, and Refugees (cuban).

This is the only guy in the entire country who isn't annoyed when we all have to watch some boring shitty Aboriginal thing at a ceremony.

didn't know it was illegal in NSW desu

my wife and her boyfriend are glad it's legal here, as am I

Not true at all, it always strikes me as trite and patronising, both disrespectful and uncalled for. Everybody knows that nobody actually gives a shit on a personal level about the "traditional owners of the land". We weren't there, we didn't shoot any aborigines, we wouldn't shoot them today.

user asked for my opinion, and I gave it - I think it's a true tragedy that I can strongly empathise with as a person with a very keen interest in the history and philosophy of my own ancestors and their cultures. If you look past the petrol-sniffing and the petty theft, there's a real primordial sadness at the heart of the modern aboriginal psyche.

have you seen this? such an amazing culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

I thought the loophole was because some deaths occur during childbirth all pregnancies can kill you.