Where the fuck is this picture from? Can I move there?

Where the fuck is this picture from? Can I move there?

I'm sick of this stupid country full of niggers

Looks like Utah.

Arendelle

Was Arendelle supposed to be generic Scandinavia or a specific nation?

Come home white man

Pretty sure it's Norway

Its from the Harlem,a great white stronghold

Utah.

They're probably all married to the same 60 year old fart.

ya you done fucked up bud
This is the states
You should seriously move to Utah
>White safe-haven Murican style
No Blackies just weird Whites
If you want comfy country euro vibes check out midway utah
it is only an hours drive from Salt Lake
Would be a great place for a small second home or a longer commute if it is truly worthwhile

The architecture is what gives it away

Its at least 6 gorillion times the size of Jewberg

Thanks m8s.

California North of Bay Area, Oregon and Washington East of Cascades are veey much like this. Mountainous, rural, white. Basically once your 30 miles away from Interstate 5 its like this

No, it's fucking Utah

utah

He's taking about that movie

lemme BLACK those girls

You never see women braid their hair like this anymore. Older women have the same stupid short haircut with red dye or the young girls just cut it short or put it in ponytail if longer than shoulder length.

Only in the south and in cities user.

i hope to god you go to norway and come back depressed

norway is a shithole, the girls are not like what you see online

Why does it matter that there are niggers somewhere else in this country? There are next to none in my 100% white neighborhood in my 97% white city, so what's the problem?

It looks like Utah or Colorado. A lot of the towns in rural Colorado are 100% white, most of the Mexicans live in Denver or Pueblo

It's New Zealand, mate. I've been to that place.

You're a sad, fat, pathetic neckbeard.

Why do you suddenly think people in a different country will find you any more attractive ?

LMFAO

jheez op BTFO

not to mention op will get socially ostracised for being a racist bigot

you want to move to a country where the chicks grow their hair long and braid it? how do you know these chicks have a decent gene pool? they probably all related and defective

yup, utah

That looks like tourists at mount kilimanjaro. Kenya I believe

Queenstown?

except it's not about attractiveness he's just tired of niggers you literal retard. Read more.

Being in a less white city would make you more attractive wouldnt it? (if you are not white disregard and turn off computer)

It's Bozeman.

Fuck off there are no hobbits in the foto

>brown hair
might aswell be a nigger

That's definitely not Bozeman.

I don't know.
Man, do you think any man got to see something like this organically? I mean this is obviously a photo, one taken for a specific reason, not like, Aunt June took a photo of your wife and daughter at Christmas kind of reason, but a stock photo kind of reason.

I'm starting to think it's impossible to find a beautiful woman that's not a whore who uses her looks to find men who keep her around beaches and water.

Looks Völkish af senpai

Niggers are not the problem with your life mate. Sort yourself out.

You're probably a disgusting mixed mutt so why don't you just stay where you're at instead of spreading your shit genetics into a pool of clean water

>Niggers are not the problem
Wonder (((who's))) behind this post

wrong my wife and her friend do this to their hair all the time

Cowards like you that run are the exact reason THERE ARE NO WHITE NATIONS LEFT ON EARTH

NONE

I live in Colorado and this is true. Fuck off though, transplants are ruining this state.

Probably in Utah county, maybe salt lake county.

girls in a blacked studio in front of a green screen.

from brasil

Oh yeah, definitely brasil. You can tell by the local plant life.

fagget believes that having blond hair Genes is good

>early athrosis.
>you must take sun bathes or your bones literally rot away until 50'ens
>heavy genetic damages on imune system
>80% cancer cancer my sweet death until 60'ens

xD The jews! Amrite, bros?

So he WAS right..

t. mehmet

Northern Utah here, I haven't seen a nigger in months. Feels good

another quality leaf post

99% of Mormons today do not have more than 1 wife. The mormon Church forbids polygamy now.

Well, publicly.

This is true, Blond hair people are basically albinos that inbred with each other over a millennia.

HuuhuuUUUUUGH...

I grow tumescent.

You can't prove that.

>Still way more intelligent that shitskins

Really makes you think.

Fuck off paki

Ye, fuck subhuman genetics.

No, you cant move to the beautiful north. We got enough shitskins (they will get purged) and you are most likely one of them. Fuck off anglo nigger.

Inbreeding leads to high IQ and dominating the world?

Do you guys need more educated, skilled Nazis?

Looks like Iceland to me.
Also fuck off unless you're willing to integrate.
People in Nordic countries care a lot about personal space and don't talk to each other very loudly or in public.

You got enough scandinavian blood, you're welcome back brethren.

>Tetons
>fake tits nice ass sju

Neither is your pic.

yeah Utah county, Highland for sure.

SE Idaho. See them all the time. They're a lot better behaved when they're not concentrated together.

>why would women be attracted to a man who beings completely different genes into the mix

/shrugs

San Bernardino, CA

Maybe it's around Iron County? The mountains look a bit similar, and there's also some sand and dead bushes there, so that indicates it's probably not in the northern county's. Maybe Washington.

you are correct blondes are a failed evolutionationary split of white people red heads are the correct and successful evolutionary future of white people

grew up where you are, this is true.

Fuck off we are full

Moving to a country with beautiful women isn't going to help you if you can't even make it with the fattasses in your own country

I'm going to assume its not anywhere in Africa, Middle East, or Asia, just a hunch.

Even if for w/e reason blonde hair is not a good signal for evolution (I don't believe this) it still beats being a nigger everyday.

>3 blondes
>1 brunette
Those must be v4 girls.

Ssshh some people can't handle the truth.

Bretty sure you are not.

Come to us.

New Zealand. Probably Central Otago or Canterbury, maybe Southland.

Fuck off we're full