Sup Forums has obviously always been extremely right-wing to the point of embracing racism/racial purity...

Sup Forums has obviously always been extremely right-wing to the point of embracing racism/racial purity, traditional gender roles, etc. Why is it then, that you guys are so enamored with Dr. Peterson? He's such an inoffensive, polite, respectful man and CLEARLY not racist at all.

Are there two different Sup Forums hiveminds? Some of his ideas seem to be directly contradictory to you nazi fuckers. Do you see him as more of an ally rather than one of your own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=6086
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I had to guess, approximately 20-30% of Sup Forums are serious about the nazi stuff. The rest are probably just memeing. This is especially true given the huge shift Sup Forums has had over the past two years. It's obviously shifted more towards libertarianism and conservatism from straight up nazism.

I am a Christian and Dr. Peterson is doing more than anyone else in the public sphere to spread Christian ideas, especially to the youth

maybe because Sup Forums is a group of people with differing opinions on a myriad of subjects lmao. Personally I don't see myself as racist however I recognise the genetic differences between races and see the Islamic faith as being antithetical to western values, thus incompatible.

We love Peterson because he will eventually come to the dark side. A man of his intellect can only become redpilled, in time. Especially with the number of SJWs he deals with.

Because Peterson talks about the JQ almost exclusively but never quite says it out loud.

But you have to admit that if you try to post a thread arguing against racist ideas, you'll get dogpiled. Sure, some of them are probably trolls, as said, but it's an overwhelming majority.

>traditional gender roles
>extremely right-wing

Your ideology is showing.

- "Jew" is just easier to type than "cultural marxism"

- Small minds can only blame a face instead of an idea.

When has he eluded to le jew?

But is he a Christian though? Serious question. Because I read he was "raised in a Christian household," which doesn't even come close to a profession of faith. Please post links.

>He's such an inoffensive, polite, respectful man and CLEARLY not racist at all.
Race-ism is a Soviet thought crime.

You're living in a delusional state and belong to the Cult of Marx

Consider the following

He already is red pilled and you're the delude one

you have to realize that the more extreme will be louder. it's what happens anywhere

I dont hate anyone, but when you open borders you deserve a bullet to the forehead.

When Jordan finally accepts the superiority of his race he'll be more Sup Forums friendly.
Now go clean your room.

i want to sort myself out

also this. i honestly dont know if the loud part of poll is just trolling or actually thinks that their attitude will accomplish anything.
only way you accomplish something is by being polite, humble and putting in work
for the most part i just think its shills trying to make it more extremist so they can just divide people more

You don't know a bloody thing about life. Read some Solshenitzen and Dostoevsky, clean your room, and come back when you've sorted yourself out. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the racism is a joke

half of us are jewish

go back to stormfront, faggot

his YouTube vid 'A Picture of Mohamed' helped his pol rise. Also, clean your room.

Peterson does not deny the differences of the races and IQ.

Nah this board has always been a pretty eclectic mix right wingers and neo- reactionaries the pol is not person meme is very true

How did he know my room was a mess?

How is he so fucking right?

That in itself isn't racism tho

My room is that bad without the pee and cigarettes.

Never said it was, but in a world where the majority of people believe it is, it's no surprise he's well liked here.

>wisdom is like a finger pointing at the moon if you focus on the finger you miss the moon
Someone doesn't have to be full GTKRWN for Sup Forums to like them if they have insightful ideas and speak will to truth than they will usually some sort of a following here

>Consider the following
>He already is red pilled and you're the delude one

How about you consider the following:

He still believes on the holocaust. He has a long way to go.

Acknowledging broad trends in groups is fine. Asians are generally smarter than whites I will admit. But treating every member of a group based upon the trend is not right.

Why not just write him detailed email with sources(and sources for sources) about the shoah and see what he replies? He always mentions that he gets lots of letters, not sure if he repliees to them though.

Honestly, I bet if you made a thread asking for good conversation and serious discussion of ideas, a lot of people would come and be decent. Not all, but a lot

Dr. JP has Sup Forums figured out. He knows us better than we know ourselves. If you want to improve your life listen to what Dr. Peterson has to say. A mind like his comes around once a century.

I like him because he is able to relate all of his religious beliefs I would normally roll my eyes at into a literary, mythic aspect. I feel like I can learn a lot from a man I disagree with, where as most philosophers/teachers are only on your side if its all or nothing.

No matter whether you like him or not you probably got some sorting out to do.

pls go

Peterson is the reason I may go back to the church. It's gay as fuck but I've been dealing with crippling nihilism (my fucking father is a democrat and an atheist).

We've adopted the leftist tactic of slowly reeling in the masses, he is one of /our useful idiots/.

I read 'Crime and Punishment' recently and really dug it. Atheist, but saw the themes in a very Machiavellian way.

Basically the moral is that if you can get away with doing a crime then you deserved to do it. If you fail, then you had no right to try and succeed. Its either all or nothing and self mediocrity.

It was awesome.

>Sup Forums has obviously always been extremely right-wing

this is probably a shill post.

just listened to this guy on joe rogan and holy shit, he speaks pure truth.
sort yourself out

Peterson just has too big of a heart to admit that 95% of people are essentially cattle or NPCs. You can tell there's still a sliver of egalitarianism inside him, and it's holding him back.

His articulation on religion is amazing. It's a message that could bring people back to God and keep our country from becoming even more degenerate.

Probably for the better.

I don't really get into too much of his politics stuff. I love his content on mythology and how he applies it to contemporary life and personal growth.

Peterson's got a good head on his shoulders. Makes a lot of good points and is clearly well-versed in his field of study, and doesn't pretend to know more than he does.
Plus, we're a diverse community, so you can't get a "cohesive" answer from anyone.

I don't think peterson is a christian. Its something more complicated which draws upon nietzsche and jung.

Because he can convey a lot of what we think to the masses without saying kike, nigger or faggot every three words, you dumb faggot.

Everyone on the right can like Dr. Peterson because even though he doesn't share our prejudices, he still is a very eloquent and intelligent speaker who voices his ideas with authority.

Hello Professor Peterson, late night tonight eh?

Giving attention to Peterson is actually worthwhile sometimes. That's a guarded assessment, but more than you can say about most. Personally there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way on a regular basis. Hard to articulate. He's able to present well, I'll give him that.

/thread

He's a religious clown. Everything he believes is viewed through that nonsensical prism and can therefore be discarded.

I think the same, He has managed to maintain his idea in a place like academia where the neo marxist thrive.

Would really like to see him go toe to toe with Styx66. Two giants of youtube, two titans, going at it mano a mano. That'd be something.

Peterson hides his power level well.

>but it's an overwhelming majority
No, it's just a very vocal and agressive group of people. Just like how antifa and SJWs will swarm you if you go against their narrative. Just because you have 20 people screaming in your face does not mean they are the majority.

this.

I think he's spiritual, but doesn't necessarily align himself with any particular religious belief. I would be very surprised if he did, given how he interprets and practices his areas of study.

liberal / shitskin detected

No he doesn't, he just doesn't throw emotion into the mix.

What is up with the constant references to "clean your room" and "sort yourself out" that I keep seeing? I've yet to see a video of his where he says this.

His red pill is the most red pill you can ever swallow, that is, if you're cognitively able to.

Peterson is great. He may not agree with us on everything, but he's on the same wavelength. It looks like he's picked up on a lot of the same things we have.

His obsession with symbolism (memes) is perfect for us, as we have the same obsession ourselves.

not deep enough, faggo

shariablue questions
are you writing a FAQ for your tumblrtier normies?

Where do I get started on Peterson's stuff? Watched the JRE with him earlier today, really interested

i got a pretty high disgust sensitivity for all this mamby pamby hold my hand and point to me on the menu bullshit. flush yourself down the toilet.

Fuck off, sageblue dissension sowing shills.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

there's many vids of him talking about it, here's the most recent. youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=6086

dont only listen to him on podcasts

watch his videos nerd

goddamnit, it's at 1h41m30s

>calls someone "faggo" due to being angry at being shit on by Sup Forums for being a leaf with shit opinions

Because Sup Forums-pre pbj needed sorting

>why are you asking questions instead of spending all your waking hours watching days worth of his youtube videos?

drown yourself

i can help you with time management, rebecca. give me your skype and we'll start right now.

i fucked up my post. it's here at 1h41min30sec youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ?t=6086

mfw never heard his podcasts, only seen his videos

>I'm a soldier
>Everyone else has to be one
I push him because he's an ally. I don't care about what he says.

thanks, listened to this in its entirety last night and I remember this part of the video, but the "clean your room" references go back beyond this video

you were busy cleaning your room while it was discussed. just let it go.

Its a philosopical mosh pit. There are few yes men or bots here. Whats the point of getting smoke blown up your ass. Everyone here is getting stronger and smarter out of the strugle.

Do you think Sup Forums is racist because it is just disgusted by black skin? Or because niggers lack what Dr Peterson has, something more likely to be found in white men than black men. I am not even white but I can see why Nazis here like him, he represents everything they admire about the white race. Politeness, respect and non racism, the quality you attributed to Dr Peterson, are not found in like 95% of blacks.

When it comes to mass immigration it does. Like us when we take in a percent of our population a year. In a decade white will have dropped from 75% to approx 65%. How would there not be a significant change in how our country functions.

So it user
Short term sacrifices for unbelievable long term results
There is a reason Christianity has been the backbone to Western Civilization

I'm considering crafting a letter to Peterson, since he is extremely pro-traditionalist marriage, and even get to the basic truth of building a lasting marriage. He outright rejects the modern, Jewwywood enforced notion of marrying for love and happiness, claiming that marriage for stability and children lead to the greatest fulfillment of the relationship.

What I want to ask him about is, what is to be done with the large number of men who avoid marriage out of a well justified concern for their finances and personal stability? Why roll the dice on marriage when the divorce laws favor women in such a lopsided fashion, you can be ruined or jailed simply at the whim of your bored ex-wife? Peterson says his messages speak to men more than women, and I want to know his thoughts on this predicament many young men find ourselves in in the modern day.

What do you think, Sup Forums? Sound like a good topic to try and get him to make a video on?

You wish kike

Peterson is the ultimate red pill because he knows that we will never achieve utopia but only reduce unnecessary suffering.

Hello Mr. Peterson.

Whilst some of your understandings are helpful. You should really note that there is no Marxist take over in Academia (it just relates more to some subjects - sociology, politics, economics - than it does to others STEM). You yourself are proof of that fact.

-Dude

DOOOO IT

Yes I actually have at least 2 people I'm trying to convince to date people they'd settle down with.

I'd love to know how to get them to care.

This man is literally a prophet, he has been gifted with the logos - the power to elucidate eternal truth, the "word of God". He has not cowed away from the responsibility that gift places on the shoulders of a man in his position; instead, he has a weathered a hurricane of bluster and emerged unscathed like an immovable mountain of primal honesty.

In the most meaningful theological way, he is a prophet of our times.

You clearly haven't been here long and just got this info off of a first impression.
Not everyone on Sup Forums is vehemently racist. I'd say maybe just 30% are. This is a conservative conglomerate. There are nationalists, libertarians, capitalists, ancaps, natsocs, civic nats, KKK/old school racists, edgy Sup Forums tier racists and just regular old trolls/shitposters all posting together from various countries around the globe.

Not everyone is the same.

Peterson is nothing but a poor mans Sam Harris. He's intellectual fast food.

>regards, liberal scum

Other way around. It's shifted from libertarianism and conservatism to straight up nazism.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because he's a Jungian. I used to get a similar feeling from other Jungians until I gave the thing a shot and ended up becoming one myself.

They have this kind of a weird, ultra-subtle, equivocal understanding of things. When I do it, it's because I realize that deep down, your psyche doesn't deal in objective truths. It deals in impressions, patterns, stories etc. You have hundreds of different functional units in your brain, and they're all simultaneously processing the same information. You see everything in more than one way, mostly subconsciously.

Jungians seemingly aren't afraid to entertain all of the possibilities at once, and I can understand how it can seem kind of amorphous and slippery, moving seamlessly from one concept to another rapid-fire, it's often easy to just conclude they don't even know what they're talking about themselves.

It's hard to grasp because to do so you have to be simultaneously aware of all the different ways you understand things, and realize that even when you think you have a perfect hold on a concept, there are other ways its influencing you that you're not aware of. You have to find the jewel of your psyche, the perfect understanding, the single you that the multitude of yourself is trying to refine you into, before you can comprehend it consciously.

What are his views on Christianity? How does he rationalize his faith I guess is another question? Fallen Catholic here

Sam Harris has the same problem Noam Chomsky does. They're the tiny men with the huge ears that Nietzsche wrote about in Thus Spake Zarathustra. Useless intellectuals, all too happy to pontificate from the sidelines as their society circles the drain. They're in love with their own intellect, feasting on the fame and renown it's drawn to them, but they are refusing to do anything worthwhile with it.

Chomsky is especially repulsive-- he's a crypto-marxist, anti-capitalist for one thing, but he's not overtly calling for the downfall of the west so I suppose I can suffer his existence. But he also regurgitates outrageous modern platitudes that he should really know better than. Like saying that the American instance of the practice of slavery was "the worst in history" or literally saying (I'm paraphrasing, but I have the meaning he was relaying as literal as I can get it) "We don't know why, but in terms of cognitive function, human evolution stopped 10,000 years ago."

From my understanding he recognizes the utility in the religions (Christianity being specifically relevant to Western culture) as a cultural tool.

I think he said something along the lines of the Bible being essentially 100,000 lifetimes worth of life wisdom condensed into it's most widely applicable form (apocryphal stories)

At least that's one of the points he's made

But another point he makes constantly is the rejection of ideology and updating your worldview with new information to make it always as relevant as possible

So I suppose you could say religion in general better than nothing but being able to think beyond the strictures and dogma of religion is probably better.

That's what I got out of it

you can like someone and respect their intelligence and wisdom without 100% agreeing with everything they believe

what kind of stupid fucking thread did you make here faggot?