What does the government put in our water?

this is a 13 year old.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/annonc/article/20/9/1610/218592/Estrogen-concentrations-in-beef-and-human-hormone
soundcloud.com/thatsdax/dax-cash-me-outside-ft-danielle-bregoli
theintercept.com/2015/08/11/dupont-chemistry-deception/
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtube.com/watch?v=7zMi01GrWdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzm2EXcGs6o
livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's in the milk.

Source?

>our
>roachistan

listen you dumb faggot, it's OUR water, and the answer is xenoestrogen and estrogen seeping into the water supply from birth control. Also growth hormones in milk.

And last but not least I thought this internet famous young teen slag was 14? maybe I'm wrong though

source is the milk, like he said

not your personal google

Look at those tits. Oh my God.

She's gonna be an absolute train wreck by the time she's old enough to buy beer.

Whatever it is, I hope they put more into it.

Sucks to be the boys in cities, growing man titties and being gay, I get to play with all the hucows that big brother is making.

Would like some of her milk... if you know what i mean

You do know that girls from Asia Minor are early well-endowned? You do know that? Right?

Its in the plastics, the pesticides and all the cosmetics.

>estrogens. female hormones

and its also what is feminizing our men

academic.oup.com/annonc/article/20/9/1610/218592/Estrogen-concentrations-in-beef-and-human-hormone

>water

Less water and more plastics and animal growth hormones = estrogen.

Same reason why boys are effeminate pussies now.

The left tit is way bigger than the right tit

Genetics

She's already a train wreck.

What's wrong with her neck

thread theme:

soundcloud.com/thatsdax/dax-cash-me-outside-ft-danielle-bregoli

She gonna have back problems

Need breastestes reduction

Poor thing

I've been drinking bottled water all my life and I'm not a girl yet. Am I getting ripped off?

Personality wise yeah. Meathole wise, naww niggaaaaa

Can't confirm. Need more pics for further analysis.

All girls who mature fast like that end up being used by older guys and by the time they are 20 they look like shit and are hooked on drugs.

nothing wrong with feminizing our men as long as you dont fall for it. Less competion for that gushy wet wet is a good thing

About 50% of those tits are padded push up bras

>yet
you're already too far gone, it's poisoned your brain

Breast reduction doesnt help back problems. I dated a girl in high school, tiny af with tripple Ds. Cut her tits off and now has back problems and no tits

wait a goddamned minute. are you actually blaming men for what we all know is her parent's fault?

i work with a few white girls (all 18+) who drink milk daily and their tits are nothing like hers.

You're mistaken, the reason they mature faster is because the older guys are using them

Sex at a young age triggers physiological changes in a girl's body, makes them develop breasts and curves way earlier. It also stunts their growth, but hey

So true. Ive been the older guys in that situation dozens of times

>rental shades
>entire house is tiled because the owners rent to shit people

high estrogen and breast size are not directly linked

So no. We all knew that chick in middleschool or high school who developed way faster than everyone else.

Her mom bought her a stripper pole and the girl is on probation for stealing cars I think. She obviously has a shitty mom, but the 30 year old men she dates aren't helping her any.

Feminism...

It's called a push up bra you uncivilised savage.

nothing, this is normal for a well-fed woman past the age of pubescence.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

What kind of piece of shit with an unclean pussy leaves drawers open and just walks away?

feminism is a jewish trick that is so good it even tricks jews

reported for announcing reporting

>be american girl
>cut off your tits instead of working out

>Her mom bought her a stripper pole

Based single moms.
Teaching their daughters what they're good for.

all these christian faggots in this thread talking about fucking breast reduction god damn you guys are fucking closet faggots. a man needs to fucking take her and mold her into a real women instead of all this shit

What's her snap user

>what does the government put in our water?
theintercept.com/2015/08/11/dupont-chemistry-deception/

Is that a laser disc player?

Dude that's the "cash me outside" girl. I'm sure there are several cases of statutory rape involving her right now. Literally enjoy the pookie faggot.

>a real man
>implying
lol okay big man

>as long as you dont fall for it.
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.

I want to crush your kind.

That's why girls with big boobs need to use corsets. They're the most structurally sound to hold up tits and they stop back problems.

You cant lose tripple D tits dumbass. You can def suck em though while her parents are asleep

It's called puberty.

cow tits

>OH MAN LE SUMTHING IN TEH WATER
why is this the stupid joke that people parrot on this subject after all these years? if it were in the water wouldn't all the 13 year olds look that way?

It's not the water, that makes the frogs go gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

its turning the freaking frogs gay.

Cash me outside

>if it were in the water wouldn't all the 13 year olds look that way?

They all look that way--to me.

thats actually really fucking accurate, can we bring corsets back lads?

its not what they put in the water but rather what they dont have to take out of it

I don't get what you mean

estrogen and flouride

in private, we all get what he's saying, since we're heterosexual males attracted to a developed female form. Don't deny your evolutionary instincts, user.

I think it's the chicken. all those steroids make huge chicken breasts so why not human breasts?

>tfw have shitty dressers with drawers that won't close even if you ram them with a truck

Non-whites reach sexual maturity earlier than whites.

The only thing she needs is to turn legal faster.

Actually it's our higher fat diets.

Countries that don't use hormones in dairy cows still have the same thing

Her mother is batshit and excluded her father from the time she was like 4 months old. Moved away and won't let him see her. The only contact they have is a phone conversation every few months.

hm... I wonder why she's so fucked up.

Kys

>turning frogs gay? Kek

Something in the water might turn some anons straight

fuggggg
let's trade turkbrah

so wait 5 years before looking for a wife
got it

She American you fucking mudslime

go away you pedophile faggot

>t. an angry landlord

youtube.com/watch?v=7zMi01GrWdU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzm2EXcGs6o

She's of early reproductive age. Maybe she's prego.

>different hair color
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA too many changes all at once, is it even the same person user?!?!?

DAE hate feminism?

Jesus Christ is this what you do with your life?
I honestly don't even know what to say except this board never ceases to shock me with how fucking weird it's users are.

Push-up bras?

nigger, this has been known for awhile now

livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html

She's gonna look like shit in 5 years. Pic related is Elle McPherson, same age.

This sums up the boomer generation

Those are fake breasts. Comeon fags, you can't tell?

They likely have back/shoulder/neck problems because:

>Bad posture
>Bad sleeping habits
>Using bras THEY ADMIT THEMSELVES do not fit thus straining their body unnecessarily

But no cut off your tits and enjoy a life of permanent numbness in your breasts and continued back pain.

Or just go to the gym and do some pendlay rows or something, no more upper back problems.

Fluoride
Estrogen
Atrazine
Glyphosate
Lead

all sorts of shit desu

I hope you a great phone company, kek.

She's actually 14

>1 person out of a million matures faster

HURR DURRR DA WADER BEN POIZAN

it's called strengthening your back you ape

Underaged b&