Will anyone help me from this cuck-topia. im so fucking sick of it. this country is the fucking worse...

will anyone help me from this cuck-topia. im so fucking sick of it. this country is the fucking worse. it's almost as bad as the kiwis, let alone sweden. SAVE THIS LEAF

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/02/kellie-leitch-refugees-immigrants-canadian-values_n_14578390.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494005769195.webm
youtu.be/ZFNxZnNjb5U?t=22m27s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494010837319.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494199655737.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Make white babies and buy guns. Shoot, shovel and shut up.

Move to the Interior of BC or Alberta, fuck the rest, one day we'll secede or die fighting the hordes of refugees.

I feel your pain bro.

I've been weighing my options.
1)Move to Alberta or Sask
2)Move to the UK
3)Start a populist movement

if you were a girl of at least a 5/10 appearance I'd marry you.

I AM IN BC YOU ASSHAT. CHRISTY CLARK GOT RE-ELECTED FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Are you a skilled worker? Apply to work in the US or Australia or UK.

Hey

The situations getting pretty fucking dyer here. SW Ontario here. Non GTA areas like Hamilton KW and London are becomming globalist hubs

You're alternative was what? The NDP or the Greens? Are you in the GVA? Then that's your problem.

Windsor here. Not a day goes by that I don't consider taking my own life.

Our country is way better than Cuckanda lol

4) Vote Bernier or Leitch
5) Sask is the birthplace of Canadian commies.

im gonna go get some sleep now

Your "country" is the size of vancouver island.

>4 million population

Kek

I live in a high majority white suburb south of Calgary.

It's a fucking paradise. I think that every day I drive down the street.

>if you were a girl of at least a 5/10 appearance I'd marry you.
I'll marry you if you're anything above that and a girl

Not too many years ahead comrades... where the opportunity to save our country from complete fuckery may be squandered by eastern Canada. Bernier is probably our best chance by having Quebec behind him potentially. Its hard to tell how bad Trudeau's popularity really is with how cucked the corporate media is

yum yum

Arguing between if we or Newzealand is better is no different than ranking the special olympics.

inner BC, Alberta, Sask, Man, Ont (besides Toronto), Que will vote Bernier. I hope to God it's enough.

>30% Maori
>Gets raped with soaring housing prices
>In the middle of fucking nowhere, everything is expensive AF

yeah, nah

?
Bernier is a globalist cuck

Got into a fight with a brownie over white identity. Fuck my cucktry

Bernier wants 250k refugees a year. He's not /ourguy/

Only way to uncuck is to vote Kellie and prevent the absolute cuckoldry which would be trudeau v bernier two liberal french faggots debating on who can promise more weed.

What can I do?

It can't be that bad.

I know Canada, like all of us, is going through a rough time but you aren't Sweden.

come to america, literally hear nigs shooting each other right now

I think you just missed the word 'reduce'

all the others are rooting for 300k+ a year

>I want more imports and more foreign competition in our nation
>this is literally globalism there is not a more globalist statement possible than this and it's literally his statement on his website

Fuck, even my country is better that that popsicle.

It's not even that bad, stop shitposting and being an eternal victim you weak sack of shit.

You need to be rich and white to live here if you are you will live the good life.

Almost every city is half brown. It's pretty bad.

I thought trump was going to help us, he isn't doing shit. Fuck that kike.

This

R8

PM - Bernier

Minister of Immigration - Kellie

>implying vancouver island won't be an independent country soon

Windsor has it bad with Detroit right there. All the blacks and hoodculture seeping in ontop of our own cucked culture. Stay strong though there is still hope.

Isn't crime in Calgary getting pretty bad? Wasn't sure if it was there exactly but I had a relative from Alberta talk about some fucked up things that had been happening with farmers and sheit

Also being in the middle of nowhere and isolationist is a good thing. We aren't being overrun by illegals and refugees. Try catching a boat here and you will drown haha.

That flag is pretty cool desu

Why should anyone honestly save the leaf

These people are essentially france

>ahohoho we are not RAECIST like those filthy americans HOHOHOH

Enjoy your communist paradise, I'm sure trudeau has some more shit to sell off

Kellies plan is intended to reduce immigrants by a large margin she even says so. Is there a number stated? No. It can be considered a bit of a wild card. I will take that wild card over a cucked 250k any day.
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/02/kellie-leitch-refugees-immigrants-canadian-values_n_14578390.html

>Minister of Deportation

I lived there for about a year, it's not that bad but I didn't go out much. Everyone is pretty nice from what I experienced, even the niggers.

Will happen. And
O'Leary Minister of Finance

Hasn't NZ had negative migration balance for many years now?

If anything, Australia should be concerned about you guys invading it.

Max Bernier reveals himself as cuck

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494005769195.webm

Fuk u wite boi

We're full. Fuck leafs.

We don't want you here unless it's your women.

Yes but it will come from America.
We love America.

BC is literally a chinese colony this isn't even a meme

Calgary is good if you stay out of the NE and SE. Northeast because it is brown town (and close to airport noise). SE is just ghetto until you get around Stoney Trail South, but it's still pretty full of immigrants who no speaka da English.

Sure, but it's about time you understood there's no way in hell Kellie's gonna win, and this is coming from a conservative voter.

Bernier is the only reasonable choice as things are now, it's basically him of 4 more years of Justin

Not if we nuke Vancouver and Richmond

The Wallabies have become so bad they need us to Migrate there to make there national rugby team competitive again.

I will be going over there myself soon to work actually haha.

I was living out in McKenzie town but I worked downtown. Alberta cities are fucking weird, having two of every address really fried my brain. When I would drive back home after work I would just drive straight out of the city, drive in a giant circle around it, then enter on my side of the town. I kept getting lost so I decided that was the best way to navigate.

Plus even if she does become the candidate the corporate media would demonize the fuck out of her like Harper and Trump. The leftists have a huge fucking stronghold on Canadian media

Niagara here, not sure what you're talking about. Have seen an increase in Asian (primarily Chinese) individuals but that's due to Brock. Nothing else really out of the ordinary, other than 3 condo resorts doing up that are owned by the Chinese.

He will be our saviour, all hail max

keep being colonized son, keep compromising and accepting defeat. Oleary isn't in the race anymore there is no consequence to supporting a wild card anymore only Bernier or Kellie can win now. Maybe Scheer but he isn't bad so it doesn't matter if he did.

Max is just too out of touch and either deluded or too much a libertarian ideologue- what I mean by this is in an interview with Mark Steyn regarding white democrats who swapped to vote Trump he rejected the idea they swapped parties because of anti immigration sentiment but they swapped because they wanted less government!? He is in delusion and wants to claim conservative victories as of late based on libertarian principles and not nationalist principles. This is unacceptable.
22:25
youtu.be/ZFNxZnNjb5U?t=22m27s

If you deport your enemy he wins

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494010837319.webm

It's ok. I'm leaving ASAP. Possibly in a few months, possibly in a year.

NO GUYS JUST WAIT, MADMAX WILL DO HIS THING AND THEN WE WILL ALL BE SAVED, NO MORE SHITSKINS(except he will keep immigration flowing) , NO MORE SJW BULLLSHIT, HES JUST SO CRAZY IT MIGHT WORK

Stoney Trail is the best though. Barely get slowed down by accidents. Deerfoot Trail is fucked through and through.

That's what pumping government money into CBC buys you

If you think Bernier has been lightly criticized just because he can't be criticized by cbc/liberals...get ready for reality to hit you when their public enemy #1 Kellie Leitch is no longer relevant.

Some cities town halls and meetings in BC are in Chinese.

What alternate reality do you live in where your country isn't infinitely more cucked than Sweden?

You have more immigrants, you have more SJWs, it's illegal to "misgender" someone in your piece of shit hellhole. In Sweden we used to force sterilize trannies until just a couple of years ago. And even our green party isn't "dude weed lmao" like your fucking prime minister. Stupid fucking leaf.

the only thing that could save BC is noodlenacht

It was all fucked to me, I was in awe at the highways. City was fuck huge. I was born in toronto but I have lived in b.c. interior most of my life. Whenever I go to alberta for work or family it's like another country. It's a nice place though. I have spent half my adult life in alberta working shit-jobs. I haven't been there in years though, I got fat and married so now I just stick here in b.c.

>implying the rest of BC outside of Vancouver and Vancouver Island is so cucked

It's even worse, there are cucks pushing a dude weed pro-abortion to lead the conservative party now. We will have entered the most cucked status as of then.

I wish Ontario wasn't ground zero for all the liberal shit that has this country in a stranglehold

I like this place, but it's filled with shit

>2015
>Implying Sweeden is less cucked than Canada

You aren't even in the same league, your population is what? 7 million, you and new zeland are competing for smallest country prize.

>everyone always complaining about their cities being super cucked
>meanwhile Winnipeg declared most racist city in Canada
feels less cucked man

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494199655737.webm

>Macleans

So if we compare non-immigrant populations we're about the same. We're also about the same in habitable area seeing as 95% of Canada is uninhabitable.

I'm tired of shitposters with Canadian proxies

It's actually very habitable if people just learned proper skills again. Natives and Whites went from rugged survivalists and colonists to welfare alcoholics and office cubicle workers.

>not voting for a candidate that pronounces about " aboot "