AWOO~!

AWOO~

Awoo~

/pol BTFO

ALL STATES REPORT IN
AWOO YORK, BIRTHPLACE OF THE EMPEROR.

Too much cute

>DRUMPF WON!!!!
Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.
She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

I may not be here to bake again, find an emergency baker just in case

Vermont, at least we don't have any niggers

Antifa btfo

i didnt really dislike comey, but im glad for the happening. also im sure sessions had good cause to recommend him getting shitcanned

Are these guys insulting our waifus?

>Nonwhites

OH SHIT

antiguns btfo

Real (thicc) wolf hours?

Mississippi

at least one of us is always on duty

LOOK OUT XRIMPHKISNS

Arizona: first state to pass "show me your papers law" to root out illegals (which was challenged in court)

Awoosconsin, going to bed soon. Got a business final tomorrow morning.

>WTF I love Carlos slim propaganda now

Whats the status on the wall and the travel ban?

I thought that might be the new narrative after how well Sarah did

Virginia.

Texas here

>he doesn't own a holographic trump under fire or entire Jeb! colection

Fake news. Neogaf was blasting about Spicer hiding in the bushes, even tho it was confirmed yesterday he's on navy leave. Liberals are not human, therefore, they don't act like normal human beings, and should be ignored

WHY IS THERE NO FULL UNEDITED FOOTAGE FROM THE HILLARY CENTER??

THERE WERE 6 GORILLION CAMERAS AND STREAMS!

I can independently confirm I'm actually a billionaire.

Arizona reporting

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

NYT and the other experts know their numbers and charts goyim, do not disagree with science

There is a large risk of yer fallin' doSo... I've been a massive Trump supporter for quite some time now. I've spread 'is message far and wide all over the Internet, and it 'as made quite a bit of blokes change their minds. I right like Trump. However, right, now it 'as ter come ter an end. Trump 'as finally broken the camel's neck, so ter speak. I mean, I've 'ad me doubts over the last few monffs, but wiv woss been 'appenin' these recent weeks 'as finally made the 'oole 'ouse of cards come crashin' dahn like a line of dominoes. I... I guess this is it eh, then, mate? It brings me no joy ter write this, but... well, I guess I'm wiv 'er now.., right? she's just not that bad after all compared ter spoonspf and I 'ope the recount costs 'im the presidency. A shame that it 'ad ter end in such an ugly way like this, right, but Trump left me no choice... Yer can't 'ave a knees-up wivout a joanna. I mean I knew the bloomin' lad were not a rocket surgeon straight from the get-go, right, but now I feel disillusioned... spoonspf were a mongoloid 'alf-wit after all. His critics were right.wn these apples and pears.

gib money pls thx

what the fuck is wrong these people?

Sauce is tochinoko on Gelbooru. Lots more where that came from.

Also pic related is concerning. Stay frosty tomorrow, we might get hammered, and not the good kind.

Good night everyone!

That's thiccc

Checked

REPENT DRUMPHIES

CATHOLICISM IS THE ONLY WAY

>Implying

all Brits had black hair 300 years ago.

Introduce a scandi man with no contraception and half your population will be blonde and blue eyed in 5 generations.

>false claims about voter fraud
>abnormal and important
>abnormal
Weren't these the same fuckers that reported on Michigan updating their voting regulations because they found fraudulent votes?

Can't they repass it now?

Yormpf btfo!

Good thing the FBI was already here to nab him.

Ginger vs Nigger

Jamal gets his cornbread

This is painful to watch, like an unhinged girlfriend.

Sup Forums is always under attack.

memes for our meme throne

I hope they top really makes me think

L RON HUBBARD, WAS A BLACK MAN

This is the best I've seen

youtube.com/watch?v=107Qhub2YPE

This is what happens when you abandon god and family for the false promise of communism and whatever the fuck the kool aid makes them see

Inactive while it goes through the court system again, not that it really matters. The ban was about making a statement; it's like how they say Trump IS the wall. The ban IS about telling sand people we're done with their kind
>fuck off we're full

Oh I know where it came from, I already had it in my lewd folder, just figured I'd toss out an uncommon or two before bed.

Indeed

MIssissippi

51st state reporting in

Me too, but there is so much more recorded that has never been uploaded.

With so many cameras around this shouldn't be allowed

That doesn't make sense. You either ban them or they continue to invade.

The best counter attack and most fun is to not fight them, just take whatever images they have made for us and make them into hate symbols or pol memes.

This strategy can't work both ways. If they start writing their symbols on swastikas it backfires.

Is there literally anything Trump could do where people like Chuck Schumer would say 'good job'?

only god can save us now

The Syria strike.

Open the borders

Resign. That's all they want, and all they will be satisfied with.

This is a really interesting way of plotting events.

Where is this chart from?

>Is there literally anything Trump could do where people like Chuck Schumer would say 'good job'?
syria strike

Did that kike agree with that?

Fuck no, he's not corrupt establishment garbage. They will never like trump.

The New York Times

did someone say cornbread?

You better sort yourself out, others are competing

The ones who want to invade aren't getting visas or getting in at this point since the vetting standards are going up even while the ban is temp on hold. The ban is telling the rest of them to fuck off because we don't even want "moderate" willing to assimilate sand people.

A lot of Swampthings did

actually the canada milk thing oddly enough, specific issue for upstate ny dairy farmers

Perhaps Germany isn't lost just yet.

Aside from going to war for Israel? No.

It's the kikes!

>that second one
What's wrong with that though?

Deep State checking in

huh, that's kind of crazy

Jesus christ

A focus group told chuck kike that he had to support the dairy issue.

Fuck leafs is the only thing both parties can agree on

I went into DQ today, hoping to get a refreshing Blizzard to quench my thirst. As I enter the establishment I was amazed with how short the line was (+1 star), and I walked straight up to the counter! However, this is where the magic ended. As I stood there, a small portion of ceiling tile fell onto me and the counter (-1 star). This being my first time, I assumed this was just a ritual for new arrivals (+1 star). It suddenly dawned on me that as I brushed the debris off no employee had come to take my order. As I waited for 20 minutes on an employee (-1 star) when the need to use the bathroom pressed my colon. Finding the bathroom was difficult as there was no sign (+1 star), but upon entering the bathroom I only found 3 strange holes in the floor, no stalls or sink! This lack of hygiene concerned me so I decided to hold it (-2 stars). Coming back to the counter I spotted an employee dressed like one of the village people (+3.33 stars,

I went to in and out once, I live in Arizona. I'm not really impressed

Reparations for african americans
>nationwide sanctuary status
>illegal immigrants officially relabeled as "non documented migrant"
>illegal immigrants ability to vote
>nationwide gun control
>government funded abortion
>taking in millions of refugees
>segregation within education institutions
>recognition of white privilege and national white guilt day
>acknowledgement of 79 genders nationwide
>feminism allowed to go unhinged and occupy all media with changes in policy