MGTOW

This is the future

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/12/07/real-goal-sexbots-artificial-reproduction-making-women-obsolete/
thehindu.com/sci-tech/a-boon-for-same-sex-couples-stem-cells-from-adult-skin-can-be-used-to-make-sperm-and-egg-cells-researchers-show/article6921999.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication
youtube.com/watch?v=yhAeVfpy_Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thefederalist.com/2016/12/07/real-goal-sexbots-artificial-reproduction-making-women-obsolete/

looks like a pretty good life to me

That dude looks like a NEET faggot Reddit user, how do we stop this?

wheres the test tube baby where he fertilized himself with his own genes
>thehindu.com/sci-tech/a-boon-for-same-sex-couples-stem-cells-from-adult-skin-can-be-used-to-make-sperm-and-egg-cells-researchers-show/article6921999.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication

>The future
>living in a (((first))) world country
I have a traditional catholic gf user :^)

>future
that's the present you leafkike

His smile says it all, the guys looks satisfied so what's the problem. If women made him happy he wouldn't need it.

2d is so much better

Why did they try to make his living quarters look like shit? He would have a bitchin' house with a maid from all the money he saved avoiding women and their bullshit.

Pretty sure you meant Sup Forums user.

why stop it?
Why not attach the artificial womb at the end of the flesh light attach some limbs and install an AI

youtube.com/watch?v=yhAeVfpy_Mo

Sounds like a facade.

No it's not. Humans are social creatures. Before TVs were invented people said the same thing

>Trans women are way prettier, leggier, and in shape than the average bio-girl

Lol no. trans "women" usually ugly as shit

why is he in panties?

>Has his own apartment
>Has enough to spend on luxury food
>Has a laptop and fucking thousands of dollars in VR

Yo sign me up

wtf you talkin about trans? transistor?

Silicons only have 2 genders Male and Female.

Making the Robot sperm for males will be a challenge.

Prepare for your future either way with pic related.

I'm not.

>Lol no. trans "women" usually ugly as shit

just glance at the garbage on chatbate/trannies

Id be a more convincing chick than any of them and I look like a slightly uglier Dave Grohl

This. Where can I sign up for it?

Can't wait

Fyre Island.

The future is dudes fucking each others over the Internet with dildotronics and VR while pretending to be anime girls.
And this is seriously hilarious and awesome.
Why are we never talking about this?

Speaking of which how is the Fyre Festival going ?

because what better way than to control large amounts of people.

>Be pleb
>install camera and tracking device into anus

Saves the guys putting on gloves for these dangerous lunatics.

If you say so.
I have a girlfriend, but I'm not planning to ever marry or have kids.
She can't get any money ouf of me like that.
Am I MGTOW then?
Or just have a better worldview than the wanna be breeders here?

That place is cleaner than mine

I'd be fucking the pizza

also cheqing my numbers

trust me guys give them both enough tough pussy and pizza all ends up looking the same towards the end of it's shelf life

wigguss delievers

well least all the money you make goes to you :c

>tfw gf thinks the idea of this is hot and wants to feed you the pizza and get her cute girlfriends to help while your wearing a toga

fag

It is already reality if you think about it

How have things gotten so far. This is the mouse experiment all over again. We are in equilibrium. Now comes the decline. This is not good lads.

This is literally already happening, just with a computer instead

>sitting on your bed with your bare ass and fucking up your sheets

True degeneracy

Works for me

but here we are, none the less. MGTOW is the only answer, you can't alter our trajectory by participating, you can't alter our trajectory at all.

How? Your not suppose to automatically shit because your ass is bare.

looks liek the present and the past

whats the issue?

>fucking up your sheets
>he doesn't clean his asshole in the shower after taking a shit
Many such cases!

looks pretty good.

What you mean by future? I do this already.

Yeah we will see. All I know society is on the verge. Fun times ahead.

Pretty much the present.

>the shills have spread from /biz/

please just neck yourself

ur jus jealous im ultra-chadding you with all the womynz and all the robogrillz too

any easy distraction to keep whites from having children

he does. this just means that the mid-tier guys won't bother as much with mid-tier women.
this is only going to affect women who are 6 or below.

notice:
>the illuminati 3rd eye t-shirt watching him jerk off

Why is he sitting on the bed when he has a comfy chair with back support right there?

fixed

M8. Its women themselves that dont want to fuck the majority of beta's. Only Chad gets to multiply.

>Thought about getting a pocket pussy
>Realize you need to clean it right away after cumming inside it
>I don't live alone
I can't risk walking a flesh light to the sink to clean it and getting caught

this. he live the american dream compared to my life

chads are jerkin it to black'd.
betas must become the chad and take their rightful place

less embarrassing than having a spoogetissue filled garbage

>sup pa just blew off some steam into my velvet cock sock gotta use the sink, wait don't tell me yur a handfag

Hard to change your DNA lad. Copious amount of subversion needed to trick a woman into fucking you. Not worth.

>all the talent freed up
And women forced to be desireable to stand a chance

Just flush your spoogetissues. No evidence - the perfect crime

speak for yourself, beta

the only thing that needs to change is your attitude

Just cum on birds, they fly away with the evidence.

you might want to check your pipes m8
>tissues in toilet
>spooge tissues in toilet

Nah im good

Looks like the present 2bh fambam.

I bet your family is very proud you won't be carrying on the bloodline

Dont have to worry about that thankfully

Aye, lads. Be fruitful and multiply. The future is in your hands, whether you like it or not. So multiply, god damnit, as horrible and awful as it is sounds and is. Now is the age of weaponized autism.

>as long as your parents pay your bills

You wanna be my first VR, online non-homo but actually really degenerate homo roleplay partner friendo?

you jerk off in a bag and donate to the local sperm bank?

Brother has 2 kids lmao

Decision Science

Reject the analytics faggotry and bring back the importance of free thinking individuals. #MAGA like all hell!

Hahaha

My body is quite ready

MGTOW isn't an answer, it's just a reaction to a society that no longer values masculinity so is happy to fuck over men and boys.

This. Home VR and fleshlights are all over the market now.

This is a lie. I'm already experiencing this future. It's pretty nice.

>tfw I want to have a gf
>too poor to afford us anything
>have to slave till I'm old and in my 40's
wew, t-thanks mom

It does seem comfy, eggy!

Hope everything is well!

>how do we stop this

kek, theres no brakes my son, its going to happen

masturbating to women isn't going to make you want to stop having relations with them.

The future is so bright, I need shades indoors.
Anyways, this guy seems to be enjoying himself, I'm jelly. I have to work full time at the moment, wish I was home masturbating.

Nope, Sexbots are the future

the dragon dildo was already in his butt in the original
why must you deny the ultimate pleasure?

"leafkike" - topkek
this.
topkek
At least he can't go outside and see how a fag fucks up his country.
aaaand topkek "to finish"

really. only issue i have is, how could anyone afford it without money? this whole system of theirs is not understanding that you need money and they are not giving it to you. so how could it ever work?

Willing to bet it will play out like everything else - untouched by normies, only "undesirables" would be using them. Then they get more popular, get more shitty, more cookie cutter plain wrapped under corporatism, pander to Joe Schmuck more, and suddenly you got Stacy bots who nornies programmed to dislike the undesirables.

I'm all for sex bots, but lets just keep them away from the normies as long as possible.

I'm at home masturbating (too much). I wish I had a full-time job.

And this is why the future is going to be hawt.

I have no problems with this

>tfw i want a tranny but only if she was petite short girly and had a real vagina and not a post op wound
What the fuck is wrong with me

This is the past, present and future.

>tranny
>real vagina

what?

This could be way worse

True AI in cloned human biological bodies. The bodies are grown from a catalogue of choice dna and are fully human except for their brains which occupy the skull where the human brain was never allowed to develop while inside the Axolotl (tm) brand vegitative gestation tank ( which consisted of a cloned brainless human body connected to bare bones industrial unintelligent controller so it breathes etc, and a bunch of tubes.)

The sexbots are fully capable of human reproduction, designed both to please and to be companions and helpful partners.

Humans never mate directly with each other anymore, preferring to improve the race's genetics by breeding with bodies from the US Sexbotics catalogue.

Maybe the bots find a way to partner with each other and not bother with humans bearing brains anymore, or maybe the symbiotic relationship between humans and silicon life continues indefinitely.

VR sucks shit

i,ve been doin that for past few week and its not all bad, fappin 3d women is a step up from actual fuckin but it will never replace it till we get proper sexbots that can do complex tasks/fetishes

bizarrely the best vr is the cheapest i shit you not £10 vr googles i got in euro saver with the combo of my samsung mega phone works amazingly

That's Caprica 6 from Battlestar Galactica, lots of nudes online FYI

>This is the future
Wrong, that's about 35 minutes from now.

>tfw the only argument Sup Forums has against MGTOW is "muh masculinity, d-dumb virgins"