Styxhexenhammer666

Why do people still listen to this guy? He doesn't provide any reasoning or evidence for his claims. Every video is just him sitting in front of a webcam talking out of his ass in a very long-winded and boring manner for 15-20 minutes. He's constantly grasping at straws in an attempt to defend Trump and attack "the left". He commonly engages in logical fallacies and seems to revel in being an antisocial, sheltered curmudgeon.

Also, anyone who literally believes that demonic powers helped them predict the Presidential election is a fucking retard. You didn't predict shit faggot. You were just riding the anti-Hillary train which was the easy position to take because Hillary Clinton is a wretched old bitch who even the left hates.

No one has posted about him in a fucking week saged

You're not wrong, but I'm still going to watch him. As long as he keeps improving his content I'll watch him.

He's just riding the election wave YouTube celebrity wave. As the Trump dad wears off he'll fade into obscurity.

$2.50 has been added to your account.

>[spoon clanking]

Have you thought about not watching his videos?

Proud member of 10.2 keyboard brigade

OP is literally Styxx.
My debate invitation stands.

Why is he turning into a Tranny?

WTF is happening to your shitty generation of male castration?

hey Sup Forums. its actually pretty funny

im just in it for the spoon clank

thats about all, peace out

nobody actually watches this kike desu

hear hear

That's a gross trap. I like pic related better.

back to Sup Forums normie

Styx seems very intellectual and brings up many valid points. He was extremely accurate in his election predictions and reporting. He may be riding the Trump wave into greater popularity but who wouldn't?

My guess is morons give this guy a pass because he reminds them of themselves.

There's plenty of figures who are less civic nationalist cucks like this guy

Didn't he also say in a video that all the people talking about the JQ were ADL shills?

tree fiddy has been deposited into your PayShill account

Haha yeah styx can afford to pay all his shills three fiddy per comment like he's the fucking loch ness monster.

He must be doing something right to warrant the attention of shills like OP

Interesting how these threads always get low responses. Maybe shareblue is running out of funds to shill against fucking youtubers lol.

>u-use their memes against them ari!

Please try harder.

well, he lives with his mommy and makes 3k a month from patreon. i suppose he can.

Cry more bitch nigga.

it's max comfiness having him ramble on in the background in a youtube loop while attending to life's mundane tasks

why doesnt styxx name the Jew?

>edgy satanist civic nationalist who lives in 98% white state
I don't

fuck off OP, styx is a sex god

you are obviously feeling emasculated after watching his video explaining the true nature of manhood and were generally taken aback that this was new information to you, suddenly realizing you were a numale virgin faggot

styx has been married, earns 50k+ a year doing something he enjoys and produces decent content, have you not noticed american culture, news and entertainment has gone into the shitter? and you have to complain about styx of all ppl? he wore a hitler mustache a few weeks back with no explanation, hints at JQ but intentionally doesn't go into it cause he isn't a moron

fuck right on off OP

such as who? TRS spergs? red ice faggotry?

fuck off

I don't listen to TRS. What's wrong with Red Ice? I'd say those guys are pretty good. Obviously Jared Taylor. Lauren Southern has gotten good since she left (((The Rebel)))

What figures do you like, if any?

Styx would make a cute trap desu.